Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I resent being black with every inch of my body

Blackcel here. Dysfunctional families, dysfunctional communities, ugly facial features, enemies across all races, ugly women, terrible stereotypes, fuck man. I know there are worse races out there but I wish I was something else

@BlkPillPres pls share ur thoughts regarding what its like living as a nigger

IOTE="Hate_my_life, post: 3964129, member: 16456"]
Tldr at bottom

Fuck being black.

Am I saying blacks have it the worst? No.

But unless you're a low-inhib:

-Black famous rapper singing degenerate lyrics.
-Black athlete who makes millions
-Black Gigatyrone
-Black thugmaxxed low IQ idiot who's wanted In your country of residence because you're making millions.

Then you're a Failure for a fucking nigger.
That's exacerbated even worse it you're a nigger.
Just look in the news at what every fucking nigger is famous for: Gang related activity, rapping about "fucking bitches and smoking cops" or being a literally Amazing athlete (Kobe, Lebron James etc).

If you're not either of those or VERY GOODLUCKING. BEING BLACK IS A DEATH SENTENCE.

I honestly wish the KKK could take over the fucking world and just wipe every ethnic male out. You'd be doing majority of us a favour. Use the black foids to produce mulato children and over time the blackness will become bleached.

Imagine being a fucking black high inhib, stemcel. You're seen as a failure as a black person. Why can't fucking niggers just focus on fucking school and do non-degenerate related shit.

What Inspired me to make this thread?

Fucking delusion.

For the first time In years a cashier foid didn't look at me in a disgusting manner. She was a borderline landwhale foid, but It actually felt good to be handed the change in my hand instead of it being dropped and the counter and I'm awkwardly glared at whilst I'm picking up.

WHO'S HER BOYFRIEND!?

SOME FUCKING WHITE TWINK. JFL AT THE FACE > HEIGHT DENIERS BECAUSE SHE WAS LITERALLY HANDS ALL OVER HIM AND SHE MOGGED HIM (HAD A NICE FACE NGL).

BLACK FOIDS LITERALLY TREAT ME WORSE THAN any other race of foids (probably on par with noodlewhores).

Because I'm not screaming like a stupid fucking ape, I'm not even seen as black.
Because I keep my trousers at waist level I'm not seen as black.

Am I saying I wouldn't be an Incel? Probably not, but my odds would be 100% better than they are now.

Am I saying my life would be better if I was white? With certainty.

Tldr:

>Black foids treat OP worst out of all races.
>OP wants to be white.
>OP wish all blacks could be wiped out by the KKK.
>OP vents about how if you're not a Gigatyrone or statusmaxxed you're a failure of a black.
>A caucasian male who mogs OP in the face by 1 point (max), but who OP heightmogs and bodymogs had a cute face but fat foid literally making out passionately with him.
>OP angry because the foid didn't treat OP like scum and actually gave the change in his hand so OP thought there was a 0.00001% chance.
>Blackpilled.

Tldr of tldr:
FUCK BEING BLACK. KKK KILL US ALL. FUCK THE WORLD. AHAHDJFJGNROELEMDN

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
[/QUOTE]

Want to know what it's like being white? Go on YT and find the biggest Holocaust playlist you can find and listen to that shit for 20 years everyday. Thank you and fuck you, the west is dead.

It could be worse boyo. You could be me. Black features: high hairline, forward but downward face growth with recessed chin
Rice features: slanted eyes, framecelism, turbomanletism
Curry features: curry name, curry skin, curry balding

but yeah I agree with you. Blackcels also have it hard. I sometimes forget you guys aren't all tall BBC low inhib slayers, thugmaxxed and NT. As a black man, it's either be Tyrone or over

Inceldom will make you hate yourself

I have no problem being black

Everyone else has a problem with it though even other black people:feelsohgod:

Really all you self hating coons should rope
@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life

I’m proud of being black so suck my dick

And who the fuck says trousers? You English fruit cup
Tbh. I hate women and normies more than I ever could hate myself. Inb4 some retard says "muh don't blame them bro it's nature :soy: "

No need to write eloquent speeches man. Whites are just plain superior to non whites. It's that simple.
There's more nuance than that. Asians typically out perform whites academically and financially. This white race worship nonsense is just an excuse to give self hating minorities an "if only" scenario to cope with their own failure.

Asian immigrants in the West do better than whites because they take advantage of the systems put in place by whites to begin with. In Asia, Asians earn far less than whites. Whites are also far more innovative than Asians who steal white intellectual property.
Bullshit. Even if there were a portion of asians exploiting the system, the exploitation itself proves superior intellect to those who put the system in place. Asian IQ's, specifically Japanese have been measured to be higher than whites on average. Whites in Switzerland fall 2nd.

Yup, pretty much. I also hate when blacks tie their ego so heavily to their culture, as if being some group thinking fucking moron is something to take pride in. There's an enormous hostile aspect of black culture in the west. Its a plague to black communities because it causes people to glorify malevolent behavior. Black women are a joke. The "woke" ones on social media are some of the most narcissistic parasites I have ever seen and they are living contradictions. These black women claim they are tired of sexism and want more positive changes made for black people, but look at the black guys they typically hook up with and admire.

Black women view kindness and positivity as weaknesses. They want niggas with money, arrogance, status and possibly power. They don't give a fuck about "virtuous" behavior despite claiming that they do. Fuck them and fuck this joke of a community. Let blacks wipe eachother out.

Capitalize on your race’s reputation for violence
Thugmaxx
That’s the niche blacks occupy in the sexual market.
Women generally don’t want black versions of regular white men. They want feral, violent, primitive, poorly-assimilated wild animals. Not Law abiding, college educated, normal English speaking, 9-5 job working Goody two shoes,
Just follow the footsteps of black drug dealers and mumble rappers. Don’t necessarily do what they do if you dont want to deal with consequences, but walk the fine line between thugmaxxed chimp and criminal. Look like them, talk like them, act like them, etc. tattoos, retarded clown costumes, chains, drugs, lowinhibmax, etc... after all, blacks behave this way mostly because women reward this type of behavior with sex, usually irrespective of looks.. everything is sexual strategy... as an example, look at all the otherwise truecel thugmaxxed nigs that are slaying pussy.

edit: results will vary based on height. How tall are you

be happy. if you’re not a turbomanlet nig, you have it much better than other incels. Aslong as you’re atleast reasonably sized, your sexual success as a nig is IN YOUR HANDS. Thugmaxxing is the only way. Most other incels don’t have any options for action like you do.

Last edited:
You merely want to fit in
Explain how being an ugly male. A Black Ugly male makes that any easier?

What solutions do you even have to offer?

I shall reverse this question to you.
What solution do you have to offer?

As you said:

You are a coward that lives in suffering, who does not have the balls to kill himself

Therefore what solution would you offer.

Just because african americans are not known for ascending through academic institutions with the same ambitions and results as caucasians, this somehow automatically also disqualifies you from becoming more than part of a mere statistic?
Where did I say that?

I'm just pointing out what """Blacks""" are known for, hence why when any Black male/female goes against the herd, it's "groundbreaking".
News Outlets: "The first female black astronaut defies all odds", that's a small part of my issue with being black.

you hate yourself and you've found reasons in others to justify feelings directed at yourself, as if that somehow isn't utter nonsense, based on nonsensical logic. I look forward to the undoubtedly numerous
Most members here hate themselves...part of my hatred stems from my dark skin colour which has brought me nothing but negativity and a shit life as a whole.
Once again, I'm not implying being white would solve every single issue of mine, but it would be a large improvement.

No need to write eloquent speeches man. Whites are just plain superior to non whites. It's that simple.
Tbh.

Wish I had time to write a longer response to each statement but I have a lecture in 35 minutes.
It could be worse boyo. You could be me. Black features: high hairline, forward but downward face growth with recessed chin
Rice features: slanted eyes, framecelism, turbomanletism
Curry features: curry name, curry skin, curry balding

but yeah I agree with you. Blackcels also have it hard. I sometimes forget you guys aren't all tall BBC low inhib slayers, thugmaxxed and NT. As a black man, it's either be Tyrone or over
It's very unsettling.

Niggers are Blacks who participate in degeneracy.
FA831C79 5360 4A8D 9426 537F39EE6509

Blackcels can only ascend if they are extremely tall or thugmaxxed.
Any other is cope.

Blackcel here. Dysfunctional families, dysfunctional communities, ugly facial features, enemies across all races, ugly women, terrible stereotypes, fuck man. I know there are worse races out there but I wish I was something else
Do Mexicans care about race like Asians?

As a ricecel I have the same feelings about being rice.

Aye I feel your pain OP, we blacks are ugly, low IQ, poor, etc. There's no such thing as an average black, or average ethnic for that matter, if you're ethnic it's either you're attractive or not, no in between.

Furthermore we blacks have the UGLIEST foids, shitiest history, poorest shithole nations and so on and so forth. It' fucking irks me whenever people say "be proud of your race, be proud of your culture" What's there to be proud of, when your race has been enslaved throughout history, and in modern times lives in the shittiest countries and EVEN in first world nations blacks are the most impoverished and my god why do we have the UGLIEST foids, ugh! IMO Blacks are at the VERY bottom of the racial hierarchy. Be nice if you can pick your race. Any race is better than black IMO.

Yes. Every nationality cares about race
It just seems like they are not as blatant as whites and asians. It appears they have less envy/hatred for the other ethnicities, like they're just chill I guess lol.

still not as bad as being a curry .. fucking end me

I feel bad for the blackcels, don’t fear for you will are honoraries !
Stay away from the gang activities and expand your knowledge, soon we will all rise up together regardless of skin color or religion.

I'm a Mulattocel and even I was treated better than my blackcel friends. Hell, I'm sometimes even treated better than whitecels because I'm "Exotic".

Chadron out:chad::chad::banhammer:

It just seems like they are not as blatant as whites and asians. It appears they have less envy/hatred for the other ethnicities, like they're just chill I guess lol.
In Southern California, Mexicans hate every body. Whites, Blacks, Asians, other Hispanics and will bully all other races when they have the numbers
Least you can arrangedmarriagemaxx and marry 19 year old virgin back in curry land

You high caste?

:feelsrope:

Blackcels can only ascend if they are extremely tall or thugmaxxed.
Any other is cope.
Or Gigatyrone

As a ricecel I have the same feelings about being rice.
Ricecels have their own struggles. It's over.

Aye I feel your pain OP, we blacks are ugly, low IQ, poor, etc. There's no such thing as an average black, or average ethnic for that matter, if you're ethnic it's either you're attractive or not, no in between.

Furthermore we blacks have the UGLIEST foids, shitiest history, poorest shithole nations and so on and so forth. It' fucking irks me whenever people say "be proud of your race, be proud of your culture" What's there to be proud of, when your race has been enslaved throughout history, and in modern times lives in the shittiest countries and EVEN in first world nations blacks are the most impoverished and my god why do we have the UGLIEST foids, ugh! IMO Blacks are at the VERY bottom of the racial hierarchy. Be nice if you can pick your race. Any race is better than black IMO.
I'd say we have it better than curries tbh.

Like if you're a Gigatyrone or a 5 start athlete you can probably get somewhere.

If you're a Chadpreet, you must be RICH as well for it to mean anything.

It's over boyo

I feel bad for the blackcels, don’t fear for you will are honoraries !
Stay away from the gang activities and expand your knowledge, soon we will all rise up together regardless of skin color or religion.
I'm doing that anyway, get labelled as an "Uncle tom" as a result because I don't behave like an ape.

Oh, heavens no. The opposite.
We just need to be wiped out.

I used to care about being mixed race and not belonging to any ethnic group, but it's not like I'd give a shit if I had Meeks looks. What matters is not race, but your genetic quality. If you're black, you're more likely to have a lower IQ. But even if you're also ugly, you shouldn't hate yourself for being black. Whites can also be ugly and low IQ after all, and it's possible to be black with a high IQ. So instead of being raycis against yourself, you can at least be more rational by hating yourself for being genetic trash.

Thugmaxx
Women generally don’t want black versions of regular white men. They want feral, violent, primitive, poorly-assimilated wild animals. Not Law abiding, college educated, normal English speaking, 9-5 job working Goody two shoes,
Just follow the footsteps of black drug dealers and mumble rappers. Don’t necessarily do what they do if you dont want to deal with consequences, but walk the fine line between thugmaxxed chimp and criminal. Look like them, talk like them, act like them, etc. tattoos, retarded clown costumes, chains, drugs, lowinhibmax, etc... after all, blacks behave this way mostly because women reward this type of behavior with sex, usually irrespective of looks.. everything is sexual strategy... as an example, look at all the otherwise truecel thugmaxxed nigs that are slaying pussy.

be happy. if you’re not a turbomanlet nig, you have it much better than other incels. Aslong as you’re atleast reasonably sized, your sexual success as a nig is IN YOUR HANDS. Thugmaxxing is the only way. Most other incels don’t have any options for action like you do.
Image result for when the coping is too strong

I used to care about being mixed race and not belonging to anything, but it's not like I'd give a shit if I had Meeks looks. What matters is not race, but your genetic quality. If you're black, you're more likely to have a lower IQ. But even if you're also ugly, you shouldn't hate yourself for being black. Whites can also be ugly and low IQ after all, and it's possible to be black with a high IQ. So instead of being raycis against yourself, you can at least be more rational by hating yourself for being genetic trash.

I made a typo in my OP.

Being ugly is the worst without a doubt, it's just: been black exacerbates that difficulty imposed on me by my ugliness.

Of course, if I was a Tyrone/GigaTyrone, I wouldn't be here. I'd probably be in a LTR with a foid waiting for marriage. I probably wouldn't be called an uncle tom as much. I'd actually get eye contact from foids of my race.
I'd have made friends other than trucels.

My life would be infinitely times better if I was a Gigatyrone, however my life would be better if I was white. Would i still be an Incel? Not sure. But outside of Inceldom, other areas of my life would improve.
I didnt even bother responding to that low IQ comment.

I'm doing that anyway, get labelled as an "Uncle tom" as a result because I don't behave like an ape.
Better to be viewed well by whites instead of blacks.

In my highschool, the most confident guys were the black guys, a tyrone and a dark vocal nigger bullied me, hard to believe blacks are self-hating. ofcourse i hated the overconfident vocal aggresive persona, this aint the appropiate place to post my bad experiences of the black guys in highschool.

Last edited:
In my highschool, the most confident guys were the black guys, a tyrone and a dark vocal nigger bullied me, hard to believe blacks are self-hating. ofcourse i hated the overconfident vocal aggresive persona, this aint the appropiate place to post my bad experiences of the black guys in highschool.
Please be satire.

Explain how being an ugly male. A Black Ugly male makes that any easier?

Because last time i checked, most ugly black guys aren't on fucking incels.co, attempting to seemingly complain away their problems. Stop thirsting for social acceptance. You place your entire self worth in others opinions, which makes you little more than a people pleaser who wishes he was white.

I shall reverse this question to you.
What solution do you have to offer?

Pitiful deflection. I'm not the one griping like a whiny bitch about how sad i am for being black and how hard things are. You are. My solution? Either kill yourself or moneymaxx to afford good copes. You solve nothing with your complaining, which amounts to mere cathartic release in place of any actual solutions.

Therefore what solution would you offer.

Gain some actual self sufficiency instead of desperately yearning for acceptance from others who don't even give a shit that you exist. If you're ugly, why give off a vibe of desperation as well? Makes no sense and is self destructive socially.

Where did I say that?

I'm just pointing out what """Blacks""" are known for, hence why when any Black male/female goes against the herd, it's "groundbreaking".
News Outlets: "The first female black astronaut defies all odds", that's a small part of my issue with being black.

That example has literally nothing to do with being black. It's just the media propagating this false notion that blacks are still opressed in modern society, so they emphasize any and all feats accomplished by them. And even so, what does this have to do with you? As i said before, youre so focused on other black people that you fault yourself for what you see in them. Nonsense. Your skin does not make you the same person as them.

Most members here hate themselves...part of my hatred stems from my dark skin colour which has brought me nothing but negativity and a shit life as a whole.
Once again, I'm not implying being white would solve every single issue of mine, but it would be a large improvement.

I'm willing to bet you're exaggerating what was most likely just a few rude comments and some rejections from females. Grow some thicker skin already and stop using your insecurities to justify racial envy and idolization. It won't help your situation.

Last edited:
Thugmaxx

You need to read this: https://incels.is/threads/ragefuel-...-back-handed-dangerous-useless-advice.175701/

It exposes the bullshit and lies about thugmaxxing

Niggers got it hard if they don’t thug max.

There's more nuance than that. Asians typically out perform whites academically and financially. This white race worship nonsense is just an excuse to give self hating minorities an "if only" scenario to cope with their own failure.

Hes got a point

hilarious how many people on incels.co are triggered by OP's (((racism)))

It's okay to admit that your race sucks. I'm white but I'm very disappointed in my race atm. We are cucks and beyond weak now. Still the superior race but ah.

@BlkPillPres pls share ur thoughts regarding what its like living as a nigger

Indifferent, I don't really even see myself as part of humanity much more a race, and I've pretty much stopped trying to approach or appeal to women in any way so I don't really face the same race related problems anymore, all I'll say is the darker your skin the better your bones and height have to be

Like Colvin76 said:
Absolutely not. You're talking about TYRONES, not the average and below average black.

If you're black and NOT TYRONE, you are INCEL. This is a basic fact.

NOT TYRONE = INCEL

If you are dark skinned and not tyrone (in some facet) you are pretty much incel

None of these racial issues matter much to me anymore though and I don't feel any "investment" in it, because the path I've chosen exists outside of race, become wealthy, move to a 3rd world country with a low cost of living, and pay cheap whores for sex, contemplating how my race affects my "dating chances" is pointless as I'm not planning on taking part in the "dating world"

hilarious how many people on incels.co are triggered by OP's (((racism)))

It's okay to admit that your race sucks. I'm white but I'm very disappointed in my race atm. We are cucks and beyond weak now. Still the superior race but ah.

I understand; you have my sympathy.
All humans should die, not just you and your race.
I'm sending positive vibes.

Last edited:
Indifferent, I don't really even see myself as part of humanity much more a race, and I've pretty much stopped trying to approach or appeal to women in any way so I don't really face the same race related problems anymore, all I'll say is the darker your skin the better your bones and height have to be

Like Colvin76 said:

If you are dark skinned and not tyrone (in some facet) you are pretty much incel

None of these racial issues matter much to me anymore though and I don't feel any "investment" in it, because the path I've chosen exists outside of race, become wealthy, move to a 3rd world country with a low cost of living, and pay cheap whores for sex, contemplating how my race affects my "dating chances" is pointless as I'm not planning on taking part in the "dating world"
Based and sensiblepilled.

I hope the other Blackcels gain some peace from your wise perspective.

Based and sensiblepilled.

I hope the other Blackcels gain some peace from your wise perspective.

It confuses me how so many incels are obsessed with their respective races hypothetical dating power, its like a penguin being obsessed with the fact that other birds can fly, and boasting to land mammals about it, trying to "one up" them, its retard logic because it can't fly either

So much mental investment into something that makes no difference in their lives, mind you a good bit of these kinds of users are the "muh neet life" type so it makes sense, you have to find something to "feel proud" about when you plan on doing absolutely nothing to improve your life

Last edited:
It confuses me how so many incels are obsessed with their respective races hypothetical dating power, its like a penguin being obsessed with the fact that other birds can fly, and boasting to land mammals about it, trying to "one up" them, its retard logic because it can't fly either

So much mental investment into something that makes on difference in their, mind you a good bit of these kinds of users are the "muh neet life" type so it makes sense, you have to find something to "feel proud" about when you plan on doing absolutely nothing to improve your life
Perhaps it's not just the foid rejection but the race rejection that hurts them so much? Plus, I figure the brainwashing is very severe for young blacks. Seems like no one of any race is allowed to "be content" with their lot in life.

In a world of tribes, being black and being rejected is probably worse than being white and rejected. Because blacks are closer to their tribal timelines.

Either way, Incel is Incel. So doing the stoic cope is the only way to mental health. The youngcels just need a viable plan. Similar to yours.

Unfortunately, it takes willpower and fortitude to get there. Something they'll never get if they continue kicking themselves!

As if the world doesn't kick them enough?

My advice (to them) would be to IGNORE THEM (the name callers, etc....) and go your own way. After all, it's YOUR LIFE, so make the best of it!

Yeah can confirm black foids treat me like trash compared to other races because they think I might potentially hit on them. White foids pretend I dont exist and asian foids would put my in a concentration camp with their asian brothers

Bullshit. Even if there were a portion of asians exploiting the system, the exploitation itself proves superior intellect to those who put the system in place. Asian IQ's, specifically Japanese have been measured to be higher than whites on average. Whites in Switzerland fall 2nd.
Not really.I'm not saying u guys are dumb,but if you were that smart you wouldn't have clinged onto traditionalism for so long and let the west surpass you.Also i recall iq tests in asia being frauded,i'll provide you with a link if i find it but the gist of it was that instead of using the avarage person,they used the top 15% of people and called that the avarage.
Considering how non-critical most of asia is to their horrid,animal in a cage,like type of life is i wouldn't be suprised.

With all your 5'6 worth of inches?

Least you can arrangedmarriagemaxx and marry 19 year old virgin back in curry land

You high caste?
no. low caste. and i get free college tuition and stuff like that because of it. I don't really need it though coz both my dad and mom have good jobs. jfl
at least I/m 5'9 and not fat. I'd say my problem is my skin tone. I'm too dark skinned for these curry cunts. my face is not actually that hideous (except for my subhuman jaw).
arrange marriage option is there, but I need to get myself a good career for that. I'm currently in college for computer science..hope it works out.

Last edited: