Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I ripped my mother's Gay Pride t shirt into pieces

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
She ordered that shirt a few weeks ago and it had "Love is Love" written on it in rainbow colors. And whenever I saw her wearing it, it fucking made me mad. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She fucking cares more about some faggots and trannies who can't fuck each other than her own 22 year old KHHV son who is hated by women because of her subhuman genes. So last night when I saw that shirt lying on the washer I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped that shirt into pieces and threw it in the trash can outside. I feel much relieved.

This is why ur inkwell sweetie.

Hippocrates IQ

fucking based, man put it into the bonfire with the restr of thenm

She ordered that shirt a few weeks ago and it had "Love is Love" written on it in rainbow colors. And whenever I saw her wearing it, it fucking made me mad. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She fucking cares more about some faggots and trannies who can't fuck each other than her own 22 year old KHHV son who is hated by women because of her subhuman genes. So last night when I saw that shirt lying on the washer I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped that shirt into pieces and threw it in the trash can outside. I feel much relieved.
Normal. It happened to me that I had to destroy the DVD of The men Who Dindt Love Women, Millenium or whatever thye fuck is called, because my ass familly are all feminist SJW cucks and they care more about that lying cheating movie that about her son who was bullied in real life by real girls. I fell your rage bro, I know what it feels.

Normal. It happened to me that I had to destroy the DVD of The men Who Dindt Love Women, Millenium or whatever thye fuck is called, because my ass familly are all feminist SJW cucks and they care more about that lying cheating movie that about her son who was bullied in real life by real girls. I fell your rage bro, I know what it feels.
That's the most cucked movie title I've ever heard. It must be really hard living with a family like that. My condolences.

She fucking cares more about some faggots and trannies who can't fuck each other than her own 22 year old KHHV son who is hated by women because of her subhuman genes.
never thought about it like that tbh

Did I say how fucking base this was? keep up the good shit man

That's the most cucked movie title I've ever heard. It must be really hard living with a family like that. My condolences.
it really is. Is that swedish feminist movie then they made an american version with Daniel Craigh(Another soyboy). I dont know the name in english...
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
i googleled for you. more cuck propaganda

Based af. You should have burned that shirt to ashes like how fags and trannies should (in Minecraft)

Based as fuck.
But burn it next time.

will your mother kill you?

Based. my workplace has a tiny flagpole with the pride flag flying, it enrages me whenever i see it

Needed to be done

Jfl, what will your mom do?

Good. Women are attack vectors for emotional manipulation in order to help normalize sodomy.

Should have told her if love is love that means she supports pedophiles.

Well that’s not nice, could’ve gotten her bad if you actually confronted her about it with the stuff about p3dos.
But based

Should have told her if love is love that means she supports pedophiles.
That’s where we’re headed next once faggotry becomes part of the “new normal”

Faggotry isn’t based in love it’s based in sub 8 men not getting consistent casual sex or in the case with dykes, being unable to fuck 11/10 gigachad

Quite the low inhib work I must say

You did the right thing

Fucking based King.
Luckily for me my parents hate degeneracy and are based as fuck. My mom says that gays are gonna go to hell, JFL.
Too bad this world is going to shit and I'll never find a girl as equally based as my mom to have kids with.

wow sweaty maybe if you grew some personality you wouldn't be like this. from one proud virgin to another :heart:

Next time rip your mother into pieces and cook her milf thighs yumm

my parents hate degeneracy and are based as fuck.
My mom says that gays are gonna go to hell, JFL.
Is it really based if you're a minion of one of the three (((Abrahamic faiths))) though?

It's not like opposition to homosexuality requires religion. One could oppose it on some other basis like it being an aversion to some kind of balancing mechanism created through the union of male and female.

Or whatever reasons to give a fuck because I sorta don't, except that fags try to take the pity attention when we deserve it more because we have more trouble finding romantic partners than them.

if one on this forum deserves to ascend its you. that was based

ea7.jpg

Also she probably thought that you're gay and hiding it, and brought it so that you can see that she support your gayness OP. :lul:

Last edited:
Based. my workplace has a tiny flagpole with the pride flag flying, it enrages me whenever i see it
I’m glad my workplace is ultra religious and conservative and will never bow down to fags or blm.