Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I ripped my mother's Gay Pride t shirt into pieces

She's gonna kill you, I bet she loves that shit more than you.

JFL when fags think sticking their wee-wees in each other's poopers = love, you are doing god's work OP

faggotry and trannyism is pure sexual perversion, the complete opposite of love

She's gonna kill you, I bet she loves that shit more than you.
If she finds out then most probably yeah
ea7.jpg

Also she probably thought that you're gay and hiding it, and brought it so that you can see that she support your gayness OP. :lul:
Even if she thinks that, then fuck her. I ain't falling for her brainwashing bullshit.

Last edited:
Not sure I agree, that sounds a bit bigoted.
Does she know you are KHHV? Are you ugly or mentalcel, and does she know it's her fault? I'm assuming you are white, so hasn't she suggested finding an ethnic girl??

Is your mother secretly trying to tell you it's ok for you to be gay? :worryfeels::worryfeels:

Does she know you are KHHV? Are you ugly or mentalcel, and does she know it's her fault? I'm assuming you are white, so hasn't she suggested finding an ethnic girl??
Yeah she knows. She once straight up told me that I'm ugly and I would have to work hard to get a gf. When I told her that its her fault that I'm a subhuman, she got defensive and started ranting about personality and shit. That was the last time she talked to me about relationships and stuff.

And no, she has never advised me to find an ethnic girl. She doesn't care about me. She doesn't care whether I'm a virgin or whether I'm depressed. All she cares about is herself. AWALT.
Is your mother secretly trying to tell you it's ok for you to be gay? :worryfeels::worryfeels:
Her brainwashing bullshit ain't gonna work on me.

Yeah she knows. She once straight up told me that I'm ugly and I would have to work hard to get a gf. When I told her that its her fault that I'm a subhuman, she got defensive and started ranting about personality and shit. That was the last time she talked to me about relationships and stuff.

And no, she has never advised me to find an ethnic girl. She doesn't care about me. She doesn't care whether I'm a virgin or whether I'm depressed. All she cares about is herself. AWALT.

Her brainwashing bullshit ain't gonna work on me.
That's not a good mother man

Is it really based if you're a minion of one of the three (((Abrahamic faiths))) though?

It's not like opposition to homosexuality requires religion. One could oppose it on some other basis like it being an aversion to some kind of balancing mechanism created through the union of male and female.

Or whatever reasons to give a fuck because I sorta don't, except that fags try to take the pity attention when we deserve it more because we have more trouble finding romantic partners than them.
Ok fag lovers

it really is. Is that swedish feminist movie then they made an american version with Daniel Craigh(Another soyboy). I dont know the name in english...
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
i googleled for you. more cuck propaganda
The original one was called, men who hates women, but it should be called, women who hates men. It's another Thelma and Louise bulls*. Sweden is so cucked.

The original one was called, men who hates women, but it should be called, women who hates men. It's another Thelma and Louise bulls*. Sweden is so cucked.
The author of those books... man! that has to be one of a hell of a soyboy feminist. What a focking mastercuck

The author of those books... man! that has to be one of a hell of a soyboy feminist. What a focking mastercuck
A bit sad because the movies were quite good, if it wasn't for all the feminism and the hate toward males. The remake has removed a bit of feminism, but still.

A bit sad because the movies were quite good, if it wasn't for all the feminism and the hate toward males. The remake has removed a bit of feminism, but still.
Yeah i feel you, they could do a thriller without presenting the females as the hellples victims all the time. bahh, its too late, everything is cucked now...

She ordered that shirt a few weeks ago and it had "Love is Love" written on it in rainbow colors. And whenever I saw her wearing it, it fucking made me mad. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She fucking cares more about some faggots and trannies who can't fuck each other than her own 22 year old KHHV son who is hated by women because of her subhuman genes. So last night when I saw that shirt lying on the washer I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped that shirt into pieces and threw it in the trash can outside. I feel much relieved.
Not bad. Based shit homie. I can appreciate this lifefuel.