Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ruined a foid's day today by sitting next to her on the bus

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I had a bad day today at work and i needed to get revenge on someone. I got into the bus and it was almost empty, there were many empty sits but I saw my opportunity. There was a 10/10 Stacy sitting alone and I went there and sat next to her. As soon as she sensed my "personality" she turned to look at me. I smiled at her and she made that disgusted face I'm used to see. I must admit she was gorgeous, long straight hair, brunette, hazel eyes, a button nose and freckles. I smiled when she turned to see me and she recoiled to the other side of the sit as far away from me as possible, like a bunny trapped in a cage. I felt a rush. I was thinking about saying something but after like 15mins she stood up, her butt almost touched my face and got out of the bus. I bet that wasn't even her stop, she just wanted to get away from my subhuman being. It was awesome. I'll try to do it next time but next time I'll say compliment like " you have beautiful eyes" or something. Foids hate when an ugly man compliments them.

Should have farted too

don't get arrested buddy boyo

makes me want to do the same

I'll try to do it next time but next time I'll say compliment like " you have beautiful eyes" or something. Foids hate when an ugly man compliments them.
Prepare for a sexual assault charge.

I haven’t seen a hot stacy nearby in a looooong time

I had a bad day today at work and i needed to get revenge on someone. I got into the bus and it was almost empty, there were many empty sits but I saw my opportunity. There was a 10/10 Stacy sitting alone and I went there and sat next to her. As soon as she sensed my "personality" she turned to look at me. I smiled at her and she made that disgusted face I'm used to see. I must admit she was gorgeous, long straight hair, brunette, hazel eyes, a button nose and freckles. I smiled when she turned to see me and she recoiled to the other side of the sit as far away from me as possible, like a bunny trapped in a cage. I felt a rush. I was thinking about saying something but after like 15mins she stood up, her butt almost touched my face and got out of the bus. I bet that wasn't even her stop, she just wanted to get away from my subhuman being. It was awesome. I'll try to do it next time but next time I'll say compliment like " you have beautiful eyes" or something. Foids hate when an ugly man compliments them.

If this story isn't a LARP (no offense, but it's hard to trust anyone) then next time you do that you should record it. Set your phone camera to record and put it in your pocket so it's sticking halfway out.

You should've bit half of her butt off when she got off. Missed opportunity.

If this story isn't a LARP (no offense, but it's hard to trust anyone) then next time you do that you should record it. Set your phone camera to record and put it in your pocket so it's sticking halfway out.
But if a post a video of a person I recorded myself I'd get banned I think. I should ask the mods

But if a post a video of a person I recorded myself I'd get banned I think. I should ask the mods

Just say you found a based video of an incel

Liemaxx

She already forgot your existance.

I must admit she was gorgeous, long straight hair, brunette, hazel eyes, a button nose and freckles. Her butt almost touched my face
d7c.jpg

low inhib slayer :chad:

now do it again, but with a perfect loli

Lmao based as fuck

You're lucky you didn't get arrested and thrown into an underground concentration camp for sub8's immediately. Maybe they'll come and take you while you sleep tonight.

I'll try to do it next time but next time I'll say compliment like " you have beautiful eyes" or something. Foids hate when an ugly man compliments them.
Insult her instead. It is much funnier.

You're really playing with fire. A 10/10 has bodies on her guaranteed.

You’re gonna got #metoo

That would be such suifuel for me knowing that a foid is disgusted by me jut because of the genetics I was born with.

i fucking lol'd ngl. OP is a slayer

You are a good man

Lmao. Master troll!

Woman hate it so much when a subhuman approaches her, act like a Chad , get brutally rejected and got that aaeww look but never be bothered or moved by her . Any low inhibit cel in here .

Just say this, excuse me but could you please give me more space as I Am not used to sitting next to someone of your weight being plus sized and all you have to understand where I Am coming from as I Am only average in weight, this will fuck up her day.