Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I said it before and I'll say it again: normies are more blackpilled than even us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Might sound impossible but it's true. We've lived our whole lives deprived of looks. We don't judge as harshly based upon looks because our own flaws makes it feel hypocritical, like we don't have the right to. An example to give you an idea: a 5'3 guy won't make fun of a 5'5 guy, but society will still find the 5'5 short and constantly make him feel it. Same logic applies everywhere.

Normies are way more blackpilled and they judge a lot more harshly based on looks. Social dynamics are based mostly on looks, everything is really. It's we who are the outcasts who had to find terms for this shit. For everybody else it's just fucking instinct, it's so basic and so elementary that they don't even think about it.

Of course, we live in a "civilized" world so people tend to say "bluepilled" shit a lot of the time. But what people say is so, so different from what they really think and what they do.

Last edited:
They have to abide by all the rules of the blackpill without the comfort of knowing the game is rigged. A strange perspective. Normalfags remind me of bees, they're ruthless in enforcing social hierarchies to the point where they'll die to sting you, they will rig the game against incels even if it spites themselves.

I think we've reached a point in Inceldom Discussion content where we just say retarded things that we think are high IQ.

This doesn't make a lick of sense and yet i wonder how many mental gymnastics you played to convince yourself that it did.

Normies agree with the blackpill when it's not brought to them by us.

Rappers tell the truth. Bible did as well.

If it's sugar coating it goes down easier.

I think we've reached a point in Inceldom Discussion content where we just say retarded things that we think are high IQ.

This doesn't make a lick of sense and yet i wonder how many mental gymnastics you played to convince yourself that it did.
Yeah cause the blackpill is some esoteric knowledge and we're all so fucking smart and wise for having it figured out. HAHAHA Jesus fucking Christ guys, we're the losers and outcasts, the dregs of society. You really think normies haven't figured out this shit? They were fucking blackpilled since birth and only got more so with age, it's just that they also learn to be more subtle and to use doublespeak and other ways of hiding it. They also get social brownie points for appearing tolerant, inclusive. Being bluepilled is an act that gets them social approval.

Yeah cause the blackpill is some esoteric knowledge and we're all so fucking smart and wise for having it figured out. HAHAHA Jesus fucking Christ guys, we're the losers and outcasts, the dregs of society. You really think normies haven't figured out this shit? They were fucking blackpilled since birth and only got more so with age, it's just that they also learn to be more subtle and to use doublespeak and other ways of hiding it. They also get social brownie points for appearing tolerant, inclusive. Being bluepilled is an act that gets them social approval.
Your argument wasn't that "They figured this shit out".

I don't think anyone here has claimed that the blackpill is esoteric knowledge. Here you are using more mental gymnastics to justify your own retarded narrative. Im sure many normies know what the black pill is. Again, this is completely irrelevant though because you claimed in your title that they are more black pilled than we are, which is a statement so retarded that it would be an insult to everyone here if i had to explain to you why.

Theres a difference between "Being black pilled" and "Being more BlackPilled". Normies are neither of these two.

If Normies were more blackpilled than we wouldn't exist in the shitty matriarchal world we do today. I honestly suggest you take a second to really think about the claims you make before you write them, because this is one of your more retarded posts, and they're usually good.

I don't think anyone here has claimed that the blackpill is esoteric knowledge. Here you are using more mental gymnastics to justify your own retarded narrative. Im sure many normies know what the black pill is. Again, this is completely irrelevant though because you claimed in your title that they are more black pilled than we are, which is a statement so retarded that it would be an insult to everyone here if i had to explain to you why.

Theres a difference between "Being black pilled" and "Being more BlackPilled". Normies are neither of these two.

If Normies were more blackpilled than we wouldn't exist in the shitty matriarchal world we do today. I honestly suggest you take a second to really think about the claims you make before you write them, because this is one of your more retarded posts, and they're usually good.
majority of normies are blackpilled subconsciously and will cry if they even have 1 pimple from acne
while at the same time gas lighting with stuff like "love yourself"

majority of normies are blackpilled subconsciously and will cry if they even have 1 pimple from acne
Which is exactly why they aren't "more black pilled" than the very people who have accepted it fully

Strongly disagree,those same people will be very quick to dish out cliche generic advice which think works for everybody.

Last edited:
Not even the slightest bit of sense. cmon this is an incel forum. No such thing as a blackpilled normie. Thats an oxymoron just like “fatass activity”

Strongly disagree,those same people will be very quick to dish out cliche generic advice which think works for everybody.
what people say is so, so different from what they really think and what they do.

Normies are more blackpilled, and it's precisely why we live in this matriarchal world. Normies judge based on looks a lot.

Using the example ItsNotADream gave:
That's how harshly normies judge based on looks. A pimple is devastating to them because they know the consequences, they know how important it is to have an immaculate image. Because they live in a world of extreme judgement based on looks.

And they ARE more blackpilled than us, why?

2 REASONS: 1. They are more social. Most of us are introverts, outcasts. Maybe not by choice but we are much less social than normies. Being in social contexts all the time, normies are hypersensitive to looks first and foremost, status, wealth etc... They judge instantaneously and continuously, they never stop judging based on looks. The smallest pimple, the smallest wrinkle etc... They're hyper brutal about that.
2. As I have said previously, we are ugly. Our brains won't react as harshly to subtle flaws in looks. A normie can see another normie has a small pimple or a wrinkle and his whole mind will flash with judgment and schadenfreude. For us that might not be as big a deal, we're much uglier so we might not notice things as harshly. For a turd, a diamond with a small crack is still a pretty diamond, but for another diamond it seems like a huge flaw.

There is more but I'm too lazy to continue. We live in the world we do today BECAUSE they are so blackpilled, because looks matter so fucking much to every normie. Other than that, WHAT NORMIES SAY AND WHAT THEY DO AND ACTUALLY THINK IS THE POLAR OPPOSITE. When normies say "looks don't matter sweetie", what they're actually doing is relishing in your pain, elevating themselves up and also appearing virtuous and magnanimous, getting social brownie points for saying such things.

Last edited:
I think most non incels and incels in denial agree that looks matter, but have no idea just how much face + height affects your chances of ever getting a gf or wife, and cope that personality is more important

Only like 30% of the male population is blackpilled.

what people say is so, so different from what they really think and what they do.

Normies are more blackpilled, and it's precisely why we live in this matriarchal world. Normies judge based on looks a lot.

Using the example ItsNotADream gave:

That's how harshly normies judge based on looks. A pimple is devastating to them because they know the consequences, they know how important it is to have an immaculate image. Because they live in a world of extreme judgement based on looks.

And they ARE more blackpilled than us, why?

2 REASONS: 1. They are more social. Most of us are introverts, outcasts. Maybe not by choice but we are much less social than normies. Being in social contexts all the time, normies are hypersensitive to looks first and foremost, status, wealth etc... They judge instantaneously and continuously, they never stop judging based on looks. The smallest pimple, the smallest wrinkle etc... They're hyper brutal about that.
2. As I have said previously, we are ugly. Our brains won't react as harshly to subtle flaws in looks. A normie can see another normie has a small pimple or a wrinkle and his whole mind will flash with judgment and schadenfreude. For us that might not be as big a deal, we're much uglier so we might not notice things as harshly. For a turd, a diamond with a small crack is still a pretty diamond, but for another diamond it seems like a huge flaw.

There is more but I'm too lazy to continue. We live in the world we do today BECAUSE they are so blackpilled, because looks matter so fucking much to every normie. Other than that, WHAT NORMIES SAY AND WHAT THEY DO AND ACTUALLY THINK IS THE POLAR OPPOSITE. When normies say "looks don't matter sweetie", what they're actually doing is relishing in your pain, elevating themselves up and also appearing virtuous and magnanimous, getting social brownie points for saying such thing.
Of course that goes without saying you should always see if there words align with there actions 9/10 it doesnt,I just strongly disagree with the notion normies are more blackpilled.

Normies agree with the blackpill when it's not brought to them by us.

Rappers tell the truth. Bible did as well.

If it's sugar coating it goes down easier.
The Bible is so blackpilled about women it's not even funny.