Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a couple of kids kissing and eating ice cream

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I swear it was one of the most painful scenes I've seen. I was walking home from my mom's house and I passed by a nearby park. They were sitting on a bench. They were just kids!They were probably 12 years old at the most! The girl even had pigtails and one of those coloured blouses with cartoons little girls wear. They boy was a little chad tier, he already had a developed a good jaw. They were kissing and eating ice cream. Fuck, the girl even licked some ice cream from the boy's lips and then they laughed. I bet the boy had already fucked her. I swear, they were just fucking kids and they are already fucking! While I'm here rotting away! Where are the parents of those kids?

I swear it was one of the most painful scenes I've seen. I was walking home from my mom's house and I passed by a nearby park. They were sitting on a bench. They were just kids!They were probably 12 years old at the most! The girl even had pigtails and one of those coloured blouses with cartoons little girls wear. They boy was a little chad tier, he already had a developed a good jaw. They were kissing and eating ice cream. Fuck, the girl even licked some ice cream from the boy's lips and then they laughed. I bet the boy had already fucked her. I swear, they were just fucking kids and they are already fucking! While I'm here rotting away! Where are the parents of those kids?
Their parents should have been more responsible.

I wake up
I see this
And now I want to rope

Fuck, the girl even licked some ice cream from the boy's lips and then they laughed.
FUCKING HELL WHY MUST I CONTINUE TO LIVE IN THIS SHITTY WORLD WHEN THAT SHIT IS HAPPENING?

Goddammit kids are mogging me and I'm getting sick of this.

I saw a guy my age (44) kissing a 18 yo tall stacy. This is hell. Why him and not me?

Its really suifuel to see young couples

brutal tbh

I remember seeing a couple in middle school that’d just make out and have their fucking tongues in the others throats all the time

seeing teens displaying PDA is depressing as hell

And that thing would be more common. Parents are proud of those things nowadays

They are already more sexually experienced than millions of adults. How is this fair?

..and then you realize that you are an adult, sitting alone in your room, having never experienced even just the radiating body warmth of a girls body next to yours..

You have no idea how common it is and how much younger kids are these days when they start fucking. It's uncanny.

I know a dude through work, he is one of the few people who treats me like a fucking human being and is regularly social with me. Wouldn't call him a friend but definitely a close acquaintance. Anyway, he has a 9 (nine, motherfuckers!!!!!) year old daughter. She's an adorable blonde little angel. Innocence personified, right? Except (and I've seen this with my own eyes when I went to his place for parties):

- She wears tight "slut jeans" and short denim booty shorts - I had no fucking clue they made those for kids.
- Constantly wears crop tops. She has no tits whatsoever yet she's already in the habit of wearing midriff-baring clothes.
- Constantly runs around barefoot because it is "sexy". How the fuck does a nine year old kid even know the word "sexy", much less what it means?
- Got into the backyard pool full of people wearing just bottoms (people were fucking mortified).
- Constantly strikes little poses, takes selfies with barely anything on, dances like a goddamn stripper to any kind of boppy music. Again, how does a nine year old girl know all this shit?

The guy is a cuck of course so he wouldn't discipline her for this, but... FFS, nine years old? How and where did she learn this shit in the first place? And you BET she will be either sucking cock or going all the way in a year or two. She hasn't even hit puberty yet, FFS. She will be a worn-out slut with a thousand cock stare by the time she hits 18.

Great jaerb, feminists. Great fucking jaerb.

Say it again with me;
YOU-WILL-NEVER-HAVE-THIS

You have no idea how common it is and how much younger kids are these days when they start fucking. It's uncanny.

I know a dude through work, he is one of the few people who treats me like a fucking human being and is regularly social with me. Wouldn't call him a friend but definitely a close acquaintance. Anyway, he has a 9 (nine, motherfuckers!!!!!) year old daughter. She's an adorable blonde little angel. Innocence personified, right? Except (and I've seen this with my own eyes when I went to his place for parties):

- She wears tight "slut jeans" and short denim booty shorts - I had no fucking clue they made those for kids.
- Constantly wears crop tops. She has no tits whatsoever yet she's already in the habit of wearing midriff-baring clothes.
- Constantly runs around barefoot because it is "sexy". How the fuck does a nine year old kid even know the word "sexy", much less what it means?
- Got into the backyard pool full of people wearing just bottoms (people were fucking mortified).
- Constantly strikes little poses, takes selfies with barely anything on, dances like a goddamn stripper to any kind of boppy music. Again, how does a nine year old girl know all this shit?

The guy is a cuck of course so he wouldn't discipline her for this, but... FFS, nine years old? How and where did she learn this shit in the first place? And you BET she will be either sucking cock or going all the way in a year or two. She hasn't even hit puberty yet, FFS. She will be a worn-out slut with a thousand cock stare by the time she hits 18.

Brutal, if I had a daughter I would cover her up from toe to head and I would make sure she stayed virgin till marriage

in my old school, there were 11 year old sluts, and I just saw that situation, since I was in the same class. When they didn't have a dad, they had a cuck dad

sucks that the guy in that gif is cute

Rapture cannot come soon enough, it will kill everyone us hopefully and in the process it would probably be cool too like the doom eternal trailers

Their parents should be shot in Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2 for allowing their kids out doing degenerate things at such a young age.

Reminds me how i always see 14 yos kissing in the park when i take my sister's dog for a walk