Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a couple today that proves that face>>>>height

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Today I went out to buy Ice Cream on a store, and saw a young white couple coming in.

The guy was a standard Chad with a full beard and a good shape, but the catch is that even myself, a 5'9'' manlet, heightmogged him. He looked a little less than 5'7''.
The foid was a brunette Stacey, very lean, pale with a pretty face, I'd say she was a 7.5/10. She wasn't a midget/womanlet, she had an average height for a woman, around 5'5''.

The guy's facial apparent height mogged the fuck out of me. If I ever showed my picture here, I'd look like a gigamanlet despite having an average height, because my head is square-shaped so I look shorter than some people despite mogging some of them in height.

So manletcels who are around 5'7'' or 5'11'' who cope about heightism should stop doing so ASAP and focus on looksmaxxing your faces and bodies. If you have attractive enough faces, and ONLY consider yourselves Incels because of your height, at worst you are locationcels who lives in countries where women are VERY tall in average.

This is also sort of a suicidefuel for those lankletcels who think they can ascend by heightmogging alone. Work on your face, friends.

Last edited:
Just take the water is wet pill bro

just grow your bones bro

Face >>> height is an undeniable fact. Anyone who denies it is delusional.

Yes i know. I personally know a guy with 7/10 face he is manlet but still get gfs.

water is wet,manlets never learn

When you're short with an ugly face, it's over

I ordered elevator shoes off Amazon today in a bluepilled stupor. Thank god I came to my senses quick enough to cancel the order. $100 saved.

Height matters though, but not as much as face. You can still increase your SMV by just being taller.

i'm glad most cels here acknowledge the truth that face>height unlike the braincels sub where everyone above 5'8 is accused of being fakecel

Height matters though, but not as much as face. You can still increase your SMV by just being taller.
Yeah, you can get away with having a mediocre face if you're tall, but not an outright ugly one.

Face is necessary, height is a bonus.

I'm going to do jaw filling with hyaluronic acid ...

Cherrypicking needs to be banned. Height > Face. What you saw is an exception. I only see girls with guys who are much taller than them.
Cope.
Most average foids would take the Chad I saw today over an ugly lankletcel everytime.
The guy was slightly taller than the foid regardless, even it wasn't by much.

Only women who are VERY insecure about their own height would take an ugly tall dude over a Chad (that is short).

Face is by far the most important aspect of looks, and 5'7 is a salvagable height for a good looking guy either way.

The rest is an added advantage.

The only people who say height>face are low IQ manlets
Update: saw three manlets with gfs of my type. Ascension might be possible after all. Don't feel so suicidal anymore. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Did they racemog you tho ?
i'm glad most cels here acknowledge the truth that face>height unlike the braincels sub where everyone above 5'8 is accused of being fakecel
Salvador66 kekkkk

Face is by far the most important aspect of looks, and 5'7 is a salvagable height for a good looking guy either way.
LifeFuel, it's over for ogrecels...

Today I went out to buy Ice Cream on a store, and saw a young white couple coming in.

The guy was a standard Chad with a full beard and a good shape, but the catch is that even myself, a 5'9'' manlet, heightmogged him. He looked a little less than 5'7''.
The foid was a brunette Stacey, very lean, pale with a pretty face, I'd say she was a 7.5/10. She wasn't a midget/womanlet, she had an average height for a woman, around 5'5''.

The guy's facial apparent height mogged the fuck out of me. If I ever showed my picture here, I'd look like a gigamanlet despite having an average height, because my head is square-shaped so I look shorter than some people despite mogging some of them in height.

So manletcels who are around 5'7'' or 5'11'' who cope about heightism should stop doing so ASAP and focus on looksmaxxing your faces and bodies. If you have attractive enough faces, and ONLY consider yourselves Incels because of your height, at worst you are locationcels who lives in countries where women are VERY tall in average.

This is also sort of a suicidefuel for those lankletcels who think they can ascend by heightmogging alone. Work on your face, friends.

Square face is the best face shape, is a chad face:

http://www.danvojtech.cz/blog/2016/07/amazing-how-focal-length-affect-shape-of-the-face/
Update: saw three manlets with gfs of my type. Ascension might be possible after all. Don't feel so suicidal anymore. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Yup in my town there is one manlet with a gf also, I guess that matters more than the rest 100 above average height ones with gf

Square face is the best face shape, is a chad face:

http://www.danvojtech.cz/blog/2016/07/amazing-how-focal-length-affect-shape-of-the-face/

Yup in my town there is one manlet with a gf also, I guess that matters more than the rest 100 above average height ones with gf
Cope.

And height matters when you're average-looking; If you have a Chad face in a manlet body, as long as you aren't a gigamanlet, average foids will still be all over you.