Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a foid crying, and she went mad

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
I was doing my lonely walk and a foid sitting in a bench crying alone. I decided it would be fun to sit in the same bench and pretend to look at my phone. She was still crying but I said nothing, I just sat there. And she finally said something to me. I pretend to not hear and said
-what?
-is it fun to you staying here?
-this is a public space so shut up. -i said
She called me idiot but I put her in her place and told her to leave and go cry home.
The stupid bitch kept crying and left.
I went home with a dope feeling tbh, it was a good moment I bet the bitch is now crying while deepthroating chad. Fucking holes being holes

BASED AS FUCK.

She has not earned any "privacy" in a public place. If she wouldn't help you in a time of need, you are under no obligation to help her.

I was doing my lonely walk and a foid sitting in a bench crying alone. I decided it would be fun to sit in the same bench and pretend to look at my phone. She was still crying but I said nothing, I just sat there. And she finally said something to me. I pretend to not hear and said
-what?
She called me idiot but I put her in her place and told her to leave and go cry home.
I went home with a dope feeling tbh, it was a good moment I bet the bitch is now crying while deepthroating chad. Fucking holes being holes
lol brutal

BASED AS FUCK.

She has not earned any "privacy" in a public place. If she wouldn't help you in a time of need, you are under no obligation to help her.
Consolating a foid is gigacucked

She was doing it for attention. Wanted chad to come up to her tbh. That or a simp she can rob money out of

Fap fuel for @Napoleon de Geso

King moment if not larp

Based, what's the point of crying in a public place when you can just easily go home.

She was doing it for attention. Wanted chad to come up to her tbh. That or a simp she can rob money out of
I think chad pumped and dumped her and that's why she was crying. But I don't know tbh she was dressing in slutty clothes and with make up and stuff so I'm probably right.

I think chad pumped and dumped her and that's why she was crying. But I don't know tbh she was dressing in slutty clothes and with make up and stuff so I'm probably right.
She got pumped and dumped and cried on the bench for a nice simp to come by and hand her 100$

GIGA BASED

This is why ur inkwell sweetie!!! :feels::soy:

Props for putting her in her place. About 5 years ago when I was first starting to get blackpilled I remember hearing a woman getting abused by her boyfriend in the street. I kind of wondered whether I should do something, then I remembered the fact that she still chose him and obviously wanted it, laughed, and continued walking.

She was definitely pumped and dumped in that case.

Treating her like this was a true power move. Anything to take revenge on foids and chads.

Pics or it didn't happen

Sounds like a larp, but cheers if it happened.

BASED AS FUCK.

All men need to do this.
Never simp for a foid

Your entire post from first word to last is based. Doing God's work.

Wish I could be as based

-what?

I did something similar but she told me to leave and I did because I was cucked and bluepilled.

She isn't entitled to positive attention

I'd usually just say based, but I just want to take a minute and say that this female had no right to try to privatize a public area. If you want to cry alone without an "inkwell" bothering you, kindly go fuck off to your own home and do it on your private property.

I would appreciate it OwO, just stop being a fucking bitch pls pewpew.

based as fuck, every hole should be treated this way
8782FBD1 4870 42B5 8275 C946F0CA35AF

BASED AS FUCK.

Based af. My natural reaction has always been to offer help to anyone. But you are absolutely right she wouldn't help you. Help, aid, compassion is for sub 5 only.

Instead of doing what you did you should've said "there, there sweety, why don't you come to my house so we can have such a good time together that you'll forget all about your pain?"

Which of course translates into the both of you re-enacing the graphic sex scene from "Monster's Ball" but for real.

BRO YOU TOTALLY COULD OF ASCENDED BUT YOU BLEW IT, DOH!

Instead of doing what you did you should've said "there, there sweety, why don't you come to my house so we can have such a good time together that you'll forget all about your pain?"

Which of course translates into the both of you re-enacing the graphic sex scene from "Monster's Ball" but for real.

BRO YOU TOTALLY COULD OF ASCENDED BUT YOU BLEW IT, DOH!
Chad only, I'm not chad

She thinks she is a goddess and crying there and how there you sit next to her and not give a fuck.

So you pretend to look at your phone and you don't bother to record it?

Low inhib as fuck, right up there with @gymletethnicel who refused to help that foid with the baby carrier on the train or bus or wherever it was.

Brutal for a girl to be emotional happiness mogged by an incel.