Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I saw a Stacy in train reading a big book

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
And in the same time she listen (Tyrone new age music rap trap) music at the loud volume (she sit next to me)

And my question is how you focus to read a book while you listen music louder?

IMO she is a attention whore who want to fish a $$$ betabuxx.

I do the same thing (different music tho and with earphones) to drown out the noise others are making

I listen to music while I read (but then again, I don't listen to chimp noises, so maybe that's why I'm able to concentrate)

I do the same thing (different music tho and with earphones) to drown out the noise others are making
Ok I'm fucking weird I think the end is near.

She's not reading then, she's occupying time or making herself look busy so no sub-8 males approach her. I can bet the foid was at least a 6/10 as well.

Some people can concentrate with music on. I doubt she was reading the book.

She wasn’t reading,

I used to pretend I was reading in school all the time.

music + reading may work with ambient or classical music, but surely not chimp noises

The General Theory of Sucking Dick - Betty Friedan (1964)

Some retards used to do that back in my high school times, I never cared about it, they may had developed some forrm on concentration with music as they all were good students.

Bet it was a sex novel

Ditto. Also to make it easier to not share my seat or pretend like I see or hear or care about anyone on the bus.

foids love everything big bro.

probably reading some shitnovel. hmu when stacy tries to join the 'real literature gang'

She's not reading then, she's occupying time or making herself look busy so no sub-8 males approach her. I can bet the foid was at least a 6/10 as well.
because the op is there and looking at her, she think op's gonna approach :feelskek: