Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw an autistic Chad today

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
The guy was a piece of art. Not only did he look great amazing he also seemed like a legit nice and approachable guy. He was tall with a big
frame but he didn't have this douchey vibe most Chads have. I sat next to him on the bus and he was just playing a game for 5 year olds
on his cellphone. It's a shame that such good genes go to a waste. If I had his looks I would slay the bitches in my college. Instead, I'm stuck
with a Normie brain and incel genes so it's pretty much over for me. That Chad might be autistic but he probably has gotten more laid than I
even will in my whole life. The every female on the bus was looking at his glory. Of course. even though he was autistic, he was still aware of his
beauty since he had a picture of himself in bed sheets for a phone wallpaper. Kinda, vain imho but I guess he could pull it off.

Check out the comments in this video.

Very related.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I[/video]

this guy is a socially autistic chad

https://youtu.be/GS1pTF3ogRc?t=25m3s

ItWontBeMe said:

Very related.
This video proves mewing is COPE. Guy has his moth wide open and has stronger jaw than 80% of men.

incel said:
this guy is a socially autistic chad

https://youtu.be/GS1pTF3ogRc?t=25m3s

I feel inferior.

ItWontBeMe said:

Very related.

Seen all of videos back in the days, dude legit looks an autistic version of Sean O’Pry

Octopusgun2 said:
ItWontBeMe said:

Very related.
Seen all of videos back in the days, dude legit looks an autistic version of Sean O’Pry

If I had his looks I would escape this vice.

What game was it?

alsalsk said:
What game was it?

Something with some little cartoon girls saying "Well done" every time you solved some todler level arithmetic puzzles.

He mogs us hard.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
He mogs us hard.

When he is around we disinegrate to anti matter

ItWontBeMe said:

Very related.

Jeez what a fucking slayer... Also lol at girls wanting to fuck him and getting autistic genes.. fml females care ONLY about looks.. ONLY

Weed said:
Jeez what a fucking slayer... Also lol at girls wanting to fuck him and getting autistic genes.. fml females care ONLY about looks.. ONLY

It's better to be chad and autistic than incels and NT

incelaman said:
Weed said:

Of course. "muh confidence"  "muh im incel because of anxiery and depression". A literal open moutjed low functioning autist has girls wanting him because of LOOKS

If i was Chad, i would be the same guy i am now. Play video games, browse internet forums, draw, write stories, and lift. I wouldnt be the typical fuck bitches and party all day/ typical mainstream hobbies chad. I wouldnt marry or have a long term girlfriend, and i'd definetly get kicks out of giving whore's nasty looks and frowning at girls when they smile at or show interest in me. Let the Chad be different don't encourage them to be the prototypical chad. Being the different non prototypical Chad, and being wierd is all i want.

Autistic Chad needs to be a meme. Even a fucking retard with a nice face gets more pussy than incels.

Imagine how many times his cock has been sucked, and he never even realized it.

Zyros said:
incelaman said:
Weed said:

Of course. "muh confidence"  "muh im incel because of anxiery and depression". A literal open moutjed low functioning autist has girls wanting him because of LOOKS

Most sexually active guys are dumber than incels. It's only looks that hold incels back. I'm at STEM and my female classmates date low IW high school dropout rednecks. Why? CAUSE THEY ARE GOOD LOOKING.

Nautica1983 said:
If i was Chad, i would be the same guy i am now. Play video games, browse internet forums, draw, write stories, and lift. I wouldnt be the typical fuck bitches and party all day/ typical mainstream hobbies chad. I wouldnt marry or have a long term girlfriend, and i'd definetly get kicks out of giving whore's nasty looks and frowning at girls when they smile at or show interest in me. Let the Chad be different don't encourage them to be the prototypical chad. Being the different non prototypical Chad, and being wierd is all i want.

As a Chad, any sort of idosyncracy is permitted. People like you regardless and sometimes you INSPIRE people, and women in particular, to follow the same idosyncracies. Just look at how many girls try to emulate Kurt Cobain's style. All because he was good looking.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Autistic Chad needs to be a meme. Even a fucking retard with a nice face gets more pussy than incels.

Aesthetic>NT

Grotesque said:
Imagine how many times his cock has been sucked, and he never even realized it.

But we realize it and then realize how futile life is.

Autistic chads always are begging for attention