Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i saw an incel attempt thugmaxxing on the bus today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
it was this little asian guy drinking a beer as he got off the bus JFL he looked incel as shit he was about 5''4 and fat with a puffy jacket and a baseball cap i bet he is a user here
I think all the kids who want too thugmaxx on this site are under the age of 18
the idea of thugmaxxing and posting it on .co should get you banned seriosly dont attempt to do this shit it looks so fucking cringy and made me cringe today

DONT DO IT

Tl;dr = only thugmaxx if you're above average height and black / ethnic.

thugmaxxing is the last resort of the copeless retardedcel.

Thugs drink beer?

Brutal.

cope. height and ethnicity anti halo made you create a fanfic based on this guy being a cringe loser.

Classic corrlation/causation paradigm. Just because chad can behave like an ass dosent mean the average subhuman can, it just looks cringey.

No thugmaxxing for your genetics.

he drank a beer? how is that thugmaxxing?

I hate beer tbh disgusting drink.

Was he dressed like a thug or have piercings, tattoos etc??

I sometimes see ricemen trying to thugmaxx in Asia and legit it's beyond cringe to the point where you just want to give them a hug and take them for bubble tea like a 5yr old.

Obv am talking rich Asia, the dudes in slums of Manila or Jakarta or Bombay would legit kill me if I did that

Oh yeh that was me

Thugmaxxing in anglo countries only fully works if you are NT, don't have watery eyes and allergies, can put up a front and lie convincingly and you are a white, black, latino or a tall east asian male tbhngl

Thugmaxxing only works on tall masculine ethnics like Jeremy Meeks. Foids don’t lust over El chapo

Well in the City I live in its pretty common that people get drunk in public. A few days ago I caught a group of young men stealing booze in a grocery store. Later on I saw them again drinking that shit in the metro

Was he dressed like a thug or have piercings, tattoos etc??

I sometimes see ricemen trying to thugmaxx in Asia and legit it's beyond cringe to the point where you just want to give them a hug and take them for bubble tea like a 5yr old.

Obv am talking rich Asia, the dudes in slums of Manila or Jakarta or Bombay would legit kill me if I did that
Yes he was low riding jeans to

it was this little asian guy drinking a beer as he got off the bus JFL he looked incel as shit he was about 5''4 and fat with a puffy jacket and a baseball cap i bet he is a user here
I think all the kids who want too thugmaxx on this site are under the age of 18
the idea of thugmaxxing and posting it on .co should get you banned seriosly dont attempt to do this shit it looks so fucking cringy and made me cringe today

DONT DO IT
what is thugmaxxing? sorry greycel here