Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I saw the mog of the year today

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I saw a blind ethnic manlet and an aryan chad sitting opposite each other. I have never seen such an unlikely pair sharing the same space, even if it was only for a few minutes. The blind guy was eating a sandwich and his mom had to wipe his mouth because he couldn't do it himself. She had to wait on him the whole time. He probably had mild retardation besides blindness.

While this whole scene was unfolding before my eyes, chad had his earbuds on and was listening to his music without a care in the world. This world is so unequal; there are people who have everything while others have nothing.

That chad is certain to have a whole lot of foids lining up to fuck him while that poor subhuman can't even watch a movie or read a book, let alone fuck a hole.

If god was real, ethnics wouldnt have coexisted with Aryan gods. They mog us so hard. This ain’t fair

Tallcels will disagree, they'll say his face mogged the manlet and height doesnt mean shit.

It’s a good thing he wasn’t aware of this, him being blind saved him that last kick in the head

My bad, a lot of tallcels on braincels have said that.
Have they really? I don't think anyone could say that height doesn't matter and still claim to be blackpilled tbh

It's over for blindcels ngl.

Have they really? I don't think anyone could say that height doesn't matter and still claim to be blackpilled tbh
Braincels is normie city now. They focus more on memes and a number of fakecels have admitted to being normies because they think they make the subreddit more fun. Kek. Whether they were larping or not is unknown but Ive seen people say a 5'2-5'8 guy with a chad tier face can do better than a 6'2+ tall guy with a plain face.

If god was real, ethnics wouldnt have coexisted with Aryan gods. They mog us so hard. This ain’t fair
Under normal conditions the average ethnic would go his entire life without ever encountering an Aryan and visa versa

Under normal conditions the average ethnic would go his entire life without ever encountering an Aryan and visa versa
Wb if you’re in the west ?

Whether they were larping or not is unknown but Ive seen people say a 5'2-5'8 guy with a chad tier face can do better than a 6'2+ tall guy with a plain face.
I think you're conflating the idea that face in general is more important than your height (which is correct) with the idea that height has no bearing on your romantic success at all. I would say that a 5'8" chadface is definitely better off than a 6'2" 5/10 guy, there is no question about it.

I think you're conflating the idea that face in general is more important than your height (which is correct) with the idea that height has no bearing on your romantic success at all. I would say that a 5'8" chadface is definitely better off than a 6'2" 5/10 guy, there is no question about it.
Okay, Zac Efron vs 6'2 normie face, who is more successful with women?

Good thing he doesn't understand what mogging is or he might've roped

Okay, Zac Efron vs 6'2 normie face, who is more successful with women?
If I had to bet my life savings on one of those choices, I'd pick Zac 100%
We're getting off topic my dude

if foid was blind she'd have a bf do that for her and not her mom, that angers me
That's a huge blackpill. Foids, even if severely handicapped, can always get a boyfriend.

That's a huge blackpill. Foids, even if severely handicapped, can always get a boyfriend.
Yes a lot of things that hurt us almost never hurt them

For example, being shy actually increases their SMV while lowering ours

Yes a lot of things that hurt us almost never hurt them

For example, being shy actually increases their SMV while lowering ours
Shy girls always get more attention from orbiters and likely to be closet sexual deviants.

Ah, the brutality of existence

Is nearly everyday tbh, and is always some tallfag who is at least 6'2.

Not hard to find that comment in whatever height related post.
I've literally never seen anyone here claim that height doesn't matter. You'll have to link some posts my dude in order for me to believe you broman

Being in that guy's situation is surely worst than being an incel (well, he's also an incel most likely, but he suffers even beyond), but at least disabled people get sympathy galore from society. The worst part of being an incel is that no one empathizes even minimally with your suffering except other incels and some rare normie and plus men.

we were put on separate continents, they didn't until we started sailing places invading and you started coming here for gibs. tower of babel 2.0

If god was real, lookism and heightism would not exist.

Fucking hell this world isn't fair and it boils my blood

I saw a worse mog once, an ethnic currycel walking his St. Bernard.