Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I see curries with white women all the time . Their tall though. Is Height>race?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I run up some trail often, and I'm constantly seeing asians with white women, and even more curries with white women. It's ragefuel because I'm white and never gotten shit. But they all have 6inches of height on me.(I'm 5'5''..... and a half)

I think height>race if your face is decent, Being white is still more appealing if you are 6ft and have a good face, but i wouldn't say it's over for them

wtf where do u live tbh are they light skinned or dravidians (dark sinned)

you do sound like a troll at this point, a very bad one

Lmao troll. Tell us your location. It makes a huge difference. Curries/Ricecels do ok in western/eastern europe. In the UK or the anglosphere, they do worst than dogs/horses.

Please be truthful.

Lmao troll. Tell us your location. It makes a huge difference. Curries/Ricecels do ok in western/eastern europe. In the UK or the anglosphere, they do worst than dogs/horses.

Please be truthful.
Bay area

Well if you're 5'5 you can ascend with noodlewhores without a doubt. But at 5'5 for any race, to white foids especially you have to be rich or have high status.

White looking curries or exceptional ricecels do ok with average white foids in Oakland (especially if its in the more conservative inland areas like Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Concord). Curries/ricecels do horribly in SF even exceptional ones.

Lmfao. The total number of IMWF couples I have seen in my life is like 4. Where do you live OP?

No white woman in her right mind would date a curry.

Curries are literal walking internet memes, JFL WTF.

Well if you're 5'5 you can ascend with noodlewhores without a doubt.

Doubt it. I'm still a virgin at 25, rarely go outside at this point. I'm also poor, never been hit on by noodlewhores

I run up some trail often, and I'm constantly seeing asians with white women, and even more curries with white women. It's ragefuel because I'm white and never gotten shit. But they all have 6inches of height on me.(I'm 5'5''..... and a half)

You must have seen the same couple multiple times JFL.