Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I see more curry and noodlewhores with white men than ones who are with their same race

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
This is one of the worst things about being a curry in western society. The women are "empowered" :soy: , even the curries and noodles so of course they choose whites over us. The absolute worst part is they're not with normies, just yesterday I saw a curry foid with a Chadlite. WTF is wrong with this world when ethnic foids don't even want their own men. I am so done with the West tbh

i literally never see white guys with ethnics and i live in one of the most diverse cities on earth by far

Always amaze those who consider themselves neonazis and proud members of muh masterrace bitching about niggers fucking their women but at the same time lusting for noodlewhores. They are so fucking hypocritical it hurts.

Always amaze those who consider themselves neonazis and proud members of muh masterrace bitching about niggers fucking their women but at the same time lusting for noodlewhores. They are so fucking hypocritical it hurts.

Not really - it actually makes perfect sense. You never get slayer chad neo nazis, WN movements have always historically tended to attract "loser" men. Its because they are on the fringes of society, with lower access to women, so they perceive the threat of foreign men as greater and seek to guard that threat as a natural attempt to improve their own standing - something human men have done for hundreds of thousands of years if not more.

But they still can't get white women, so they gravitate to those that will accept and value them - Asian women. In his heart, no white man would honestly truly say he would prefer a non-white woman if everything else was equal. Its just that white women are ruined or inaccessible to most white men now, hence the migration to Asian women.

i literally never see white guys with ethnics and i live in one of the most diverse cities on earth by far
I often see blonde women with half-nigger babies, the father is never present.

Not really - it actually makes perfect sense. You never get slayer chad neo nazis, WN movements have always historically tended to attract "loser" men. Its because they are on the fringes of society, with lower access to women, so they perceive the threat of foreign men as greater and seek to guard that threat as a natural attempt to improve their own standing - something human men have done for hundreds of thousands of years if not more.

But they still can't get white women, so they gravitate to those that will accept and value them - Asian women. In his heart, no white man would honestly truly say he would prefer a non-white woman if everything else was equal. Its just that white women are ruined or inaccessible to most white men now, hence the migration to Asian women.

most white women are obese

even if they were decent looking white guys, they'd have to fight off 3000+ men for every young white girl who is skinny

i see this all the time too

I often see blonde women with half-nigger babies, the father is never present.
i see white women with black guys that’s the only mixed race couple i ever see every single other couple is racematched

White cucks who fuck these whores are the only ones to blame

Prediction:White normiles will be dating noodlewhores even more in next years.Thats why ricels should spread the blackpill.

its OVER we ethnics should move back to our own countries

Same here, most white guys I see are either milling around in incel packs or are with a low tier white woman. I think most ethnics on here have a cuck fetish tbh

Same here, most white guys I see are either milling around in incel packs or are with a low tier white woman. I think most ethnics on here have a cuck fetish tbh
it’s how they cope. i’m not white so that must be it!

You have to be absolutely cucked as an ethnic father to raise your daughter in the west.

The ethnics at work, ALL went to their countries or origin for wives. Some marry their cousins or women that are very obviously poor and that have no prospects. The smart ones keep their wives from learning english so they don't stray from their customs and culture, lest they become empowered by the west's feminism.

But you would happily fuck a white woman while at the same time whining like a little bitchboy if the white man did the same to a woman of your race. You are so fucking hypocritical it hurts.

Retarded cucks like you always blame the MAN for "stealing muh womyn, boo hoo" because you're too fucking stupid to realize that it's WOMEN who are the sexual choosers. It's Asian and curry women who have betrayed their men, but womyn worshipping cucks like you think your precious females can do no wrong.

Take your feminist SJW bullshit back to Reddit, you misandrist retard.

But you would happily fuck a white woman while at the same time whining like a little bitchboy if the white man did the same to a woman of your race. You are so fucking hypocritical it hurts.

Retarded cucks like you always blame the MAN for "stealing muh womyn, boo hoo" because you're too fucking stupid to realize that it's WOMEN who are the sexual choosers. It's Asian and curry women who have betrayed their men, but womyn worshipping cucks like you think your precious females can do no wrong.

Take your feminist SJW bullshit back to Reddit, you misandrist retard.
Not at all. I don't have allegiance to any race, you can fuck any women of my country if you want or can, there's no stealing of women that i never had in the first place. Go procreate with a noodlewhore and create another ER that will be mogged by white Chads.

its OVER we ethnics should move back to our own countries
I cant relate to my ethnic country. Im Basically a tweener. Ethnics in west have no true home, or true identity.

I cant relate to my ethnic country. Im Basically a tweener. Ethnics in west have no true home, or true identity.
same here. I dont belong anywhere which is why im planning on roping.

I hate curryfoids so much. They act like Stacys but are 90% of the time butt ugly

Yup, this applies to all ethnic foids. They're even more bitchy than white foids and they're usually way uglier.
eh its about the same tbh. ive seen ugly white foids being bitchy too. Like those landwhale feminist types.

Last edited:
Where are you from? If your home country isn’t a complete shit hole I’d take it as a opportunity to learn a new language and culture

It's rare, but I see more white men with asian women, or noodlewhores as I like to call them.

LOOKS like someone took that quote quite personal, go fuck yourself you cuck.

This. All fault to globalism.

This is nothing new they are self hating whores who lie and say they only date white guys because thats who they grew up around bullshit