Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see normies commenting that they're going insane,feel like jumping off buildings cause of the quarantine. Are their lives normally that much better?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I really don't know what normal people do with their time. Pretty much since I was a kid all I did was stay inside my room on my computer 100% of my free time, with no exceptions.

Are their lives that much better usually that it's so bad to be in a quarantine? What do they do? My life hasn't changed at all. In fact when I leave the house I always count the minutes till I can go back.

I'm literally trying to come up with an answer and can't. What's so fun outside? Is having friends that good? I don't like people at all so I can't relate to wanting to be out and about and hanging out or whatnot.

where is this stuff you are seeing

My sister is a normie and she was outside all the time i don't know what she used to do probably getting creampied by chads 24/7, right now she seems pretty sad and bored it's kind of lifefuel ngl

As a wage slave they certainly aren't quarantining around here, so I doubt anyone is legitimately taking this seriously enough to truly isolate themselves.

I really don't know what normal people do with their time. Pretty much since I was a kid all I did was stay inside my room on my computer 100% of my free time, with no exceptions.

Are their lives that much better usually that it's so bad to be in a quarantine? What do they do? My life hasn't changed at all. In fact when I leave the house I always count the minutes till I can go back.

I'm literally trying to come up with an answer and can't. What's so fun outside? Is having friends that good? I don't like people at all so I can't relate to wanting to be out and about and hanging out or whatnot.

they're all low iq copers (muh flaneur bachelor / muh apple store aficionado) or whores/fuckerchads that need a constant influx of attention and new genitalia

everyone who's reached their life goals has a serious functional relationship or a family and doesn't mind at all being able to work from home or stay with their family indoors for a while

literally the only thing i miss is trips to the mall supermarket because there's more flavours of monster energy there than smaller shops

I hope they all rope on masse like the normshit scum they are, would be life fuel tbh

Same. We truly live in a world different than the one of normans/neurotypicals. I seriously can't relate to anything with them. My life hasn't changed at all actually, I am doing what I always do - rot in my flat.

I hope the virus as much it will force to stay for at least 6 months. Maybe this way they will learn some empathy. But who am I kidding they're incapable of empathy their instinct is to as a group (herd mentality) to weed out the "weak ones".

Just lol to normies and they paranoia

Hey if they want to jump off a building I Am more than happy with pushing them off, it would be my way of contributing to society my kindness does not discriminate I will even assist foids with their own building jumps.

Corona is lifefuel, but unfortunately summer is coming and the whole thing will blow over soon.

tag as lifefuel tbh

Jfl at normfags they haven't experienced true loneliness