Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "i see ugly guys with gfs all the time"

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
The reason you hear this cope all the time is because most guys have NO idea how to rate men, for obvious reasons(being straight). Sure a normal man can see the extreme cases like a sub2 or a gigachad with striking features, but alot of chads or chadlites are undercover. Ive done this mistake several times thinking a guy is ugly but then reading 1000s of youtube comments of women swooning over them i realized they were actually chads.
Examples :
Bill Skarsgard, Alex Rose, John Corbett, Jeremy Renner, the menendez brothers etc

Hell even some incels here think people like Gerald Butler or Ryan Gosling are not good looking.

I know a coping faggot always telling me this, can't argue with those bluepilled hobos

The thing with many of those ugly guys is they either have a good social status in their social circles or are wealthy

The thing with many of those ugly guys is they either have a good social status in their social circles or are wealthy
Yeah a lot of them are statusmaxxed and rich. Also go figure, all those guys are 6'0" - 6'5" except for Jeremy Renner jfl

I have said this many times.
Straight men cannot rate other straight men.
To me Ryan Gosling looks weird and ugly (doesn’t anyone else notice that his eyes are totally asymmetrical?)

To me Ryan Gosling looks weird and ugly (doesn’t anyone else notice that his eyes are totally asymmetrical?)
Yeah his eyes are too close together imo

Yeah a lot of them are statusmaxxed and rich. Also go figure, all those guys are 6'0" - 6'5" except for Jeremy Renner jfl
Sure they are statusmaxxed but they are not ugly like lil wayne for example. Saw 1000s of comments of females admiring their cheekbones but to me they looked like average white guys, point peing its hard to see a good looking guy when ur a straight male, unless they have like they very striking features
U missed the point, they are not ugly in the eyes of females, only males.

Some are pickier than others, but they'll always wonder off with Chad regardless of low or high standards. Incels are incels because of subtle cues of genetic inferiority: Pheromones, facial symmetry, and voice.

Some are pickier than others, but they'll always wonder off with Chad regardless of low or high standards. Incels are incels because of subtle cues of genetic inferiority: Pheromones, facial symmetry, and voice.
And height, the biggest one

Actually, I do know very well how to rate men and I do see ugly men with nice girlfriends I would KILL to have as a gf, every day.

The difference is that these men have friends, social circles and they are NT, we are not, that is why they get girlfriends, as status and having friends is super important for girls, and we have none of it.
What I dont see, very often, is super-Chads, they are extremely uncommon and when you see them, they dont have girlfriends, cause they are too busy fucking different women.

There is no doubt what so ever that ugly men can get girlfriends, see it so often, but again, these men have friends, social circles, status within their group etc. We have none of that.
:feelstastyman: Bluepilled.co. Status doesnt mean anything unless youre a giga rich millionare/billionare. "muh middle class social circle" doesnt count. Foids only want good facial bones and height. Guys without those traits have to be super rich to get laid (betabuxx).

Retarded black/white thinking, that is not how the real world works. Its posts like these that makes normal people look at forums like these and say we are retarded and out of touch with reality, cause its simply not true.

9 out of 10 couples I see outside, the guy is not some big boned fucking mega Chad for fuck sake.
I know not every guy is gigachad. But thinking normal sub5 guys can get gfs is delusion. 1/10,000 of ugly guys have gfs & get laid. They are the exception.

Maybe not sub 5, or well, I have seen 4s with girlfriends for sure. Girls just look for other shit than pure looks when its relationships. When it comes to fucking ,they want the big boned chad, but in relationships, they want some dude who is respected within his circle, has friends, is NT. We are none of these things so we are screwed.
Some of what u are saying is true, like a social cricle and being popular helps, but you see 4s with girlfriends? If that was common how can ATLEAST 30% of men be incels?
Status is for 6s+
:bluepill:.io

Maybe not sub 5, or well, I have seen 4s with girlfriends for sure. Girls just look for other shit than pure looks when its relationships. When it comes to fucking ,they want the big boned chad, but in relationships, they want some dude who is respected within his circle, has friends, is NT. We are none of these things so we are screwed.
GIGACOPE

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
cope, when women mean ugly they mean average

thanks Hypergamy

Yeah most normies dudes can't rate for shit. Will call a dude ugly even though women obviously like him

Yeah most normies dudes can't rate for shit. Will call a dude ugly even though women obviously like him
And vice versa. They'll tell a truecel he's not bad-looking and just needs to "bulk up". As if getting fat and playing with gym equipment ever got anyone laid

I know how to rate and I rate Jared Leto and Gosling 5/10. And I support the argument “I see ugly guys with gfs all the time”, because it’s true.
not sure if trolling

Exactly, not being attracted to men; how can you rate what a woman finds attractive besides certain key features that win out 90%+.

It's like a woman saying a woman with no tits or ass is attractive 'cos she has a nice face but most guys would prefer her to have giant tits & a peachy ass whilst not being so bothered about the face, after all they fake it hard with makeup.

And when foids say they like bald men they mean

D84542F7 2054 4545 86EA 05C8137C68A6

Exactly, not being attracted to men; how can you rate what a woman finds attractive besides certain key features that win out 90%+.

It's like a woman saying a woman with no tits or ass is attractive 'cos she has a nice face but most guys would prefer her to have giant tits & a peachy ass whilst not being so bothered about the face, after all they fake it hard with makeup.

Totally this. Huge soft round boobs and a big round smooth ass basically make a woman a 7/10 on their own.

lmao and i thought i couldnt rate youre blind OP .

lmao and i thought i couldnt rate youre blind OP .
Well this was also back in my bluepilled days, but if i saw these guys walking by i would probably think "oh another average looking white man" nothing else..

Women rate men through their eyes of their own hypergamy.

So of course ugly men date all the time because they only see so few men as worthy.

So women pick 1 percent among the top 20 percent as being non-ugly men. The other 19 percent of top males are "ugly" men who date when they are within *their* 1 percent of women who find them non-ugly.

Thus ugly men date all the time.

Not in the top 20 percent? You aren't even in consideration. You aren't a man. You are something else. You are to be avoided.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back