Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I sent my picture to a female friend of mine, something I never did before

>female friend
get out of here you cuck
@knajjd @SergeantIncel

That's the giveaway then.
Yeah. She prefers dark-skinned curries, which is cool. Lifefuel for my Dravidian bros.
>female friend
get out of here you cuck
@knajjd @SergeantIncel
ONLINE female friend. What's the big deal? Should I only befriend males only online? I have like three online female friends in total. And I only talk to one right now (the one I sent my picture to).

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg
:feelskek:

Female friends? What is this heresy

Central European foid who likes Dravidian, isn't that suspicious at least dude?
It happens among Slavic foods, they precive curry as exotic. White goods are more racist

Ask her for pitty sex :feelsEhh:

Why are you sending msg to a female you fucking retard chad, fuck off "female friend" i hope a truck crush you, reported and i wish the worst for you.

Last edited:
You have a female friend? Get out of here you normie simp!

Why are you sending msg to a female you fucking retard chad, fuck off "female friend" i hope a truck crush you, reported and i wish the worst for you.
Why are you upset?
You have a female friend? Get out of here you normie simp!
I don't simp.
My curry horse :feelskek:
:feelskek:
Ask her for pitty sex :feelsEhh:
No.
Female friends? What is this heresy
I am social.

Your brave I would never in a million years do something like that.

why would you invest 10 years worth of time to get a "look" check,
its better to pay a few bucks to an onlyfan foid to do it.

It's extra brutal because she is into curries. Caged.
Of the few non-curry women into curries, it always seems to be Eastern European ones for some reason. I am guessing that due to their linguistic and ethnic separation (Soviet Freezer) for such a long time, they have not yet had a chance to become adjusted to the stereotypes and reality of other races.

Is she Czech?

She confirmed that I'm ugly, but she tried to do damage control afterwards. She talked about my nose and my eyes - both are death sentence failos. If a non-blackpilled person says that, you know it's time to kill yourself. At least I know now that it's not just in my head. That's the only good thing I get out of this.

Mogs me to another universe and back I never had a female friend I could send any pictures too. I can't relate. Fucking everybody mogs me here. Explain yourself fucking nigger why do you have female friends are you fakecel?

My sister says I am ugly.
It's extra brutal because she is into curries.
Give me her number
I'm a lightskinned curry

I am a Punjabi (from Pakistan) but I get mistaken for being Arab often. Even in Pakistan. My coloring is apparently "good" My height is okay as well, people think I'm 180cm.

Yes, that's true. But I think I have a Middle Eastern phenotype so I will be seen as an outsider anyway. Even in Pakistan I was mistaken for being Arabic when I am not. Clearly.

Social media. I've known her for a decade or so now.

It's true, I am somewhat light-skinned. My height is okay for curry standards though (178/180cm).
@Diocel J F L @ this utter Chadpreet :feelskek:
Do you want me to get lynched? I'm Islamic, JFL. I'll get accused of doing "love jihad" and get beaten to death by a mob of angry Indians. No thanks.
Dude is such a chad, curries would literally beat him to death to stop curryfoids from showering him with pussy
Of the few non-curry women into curries, it always seems to be Eastern European ones for some reason. I am guessing that due to their linguistic and ethnic separation (Soviet Freezer) for such a long time, they have not yet had a chance to become adjusted to the stereotypes and reality of other races.

Is she Czech?
This is apparently true. I had a 100% trucel tier curry friend who went to Russia to study and bagged a russian foid. Ironically curry foids won't spit on him

Last edited:
The worst is when they tell you you're ugly, but then backtrack becuase they don't want to feel bad. Fuck that shit.

I'm sorry you had to go through this.

Only pics u should be sending to girls is of ur penis

My sister says I am ugly.

Give me her number

@Diocel J F L @ this utter Chadpreet :feelskek:

Dude is such a chad, curries would literally beat him to death to stop curryfoids from showering him with pussy

This is apparently true. I had a 100% trucel tier curry friend who went to Russia to study and bagged a russian foid. Ironically curry foids won't spit on him
Curry foids in the west screech about their patriarchal culture and how they are forced to go after whitey because of feminism :feelsrope:

Zij is Nederlands? Based dutch honesty
Try microdosing psilocybin. It's fucking legal there

Last edited:
The worst is when they tell you you're ugly, but then backtrack becuase they don't want to feel bad. Fuck that shit.

I'm sorry you had to go through this.
Exactly. Like, stop doing damage control. First impressions are what counts.
Mogs me to another universe and back I never had a female friend I could send any pictures too. I can't relate. Fucking everybody mogs me here. Explain yourself fucking nigger why do you have female friends are you fakecel?
It's online, dude. You could befriend anyone online. She confirmed I'm ugly so what makes me a fakecel?

Is she Czech?
No, she's not Czech. She is Balkan and not Central European.
Zij is Nederlands? Based dutch honesty
Try microdosing psilocybin. It's fucking legal there
No, she is not Dutch.

Exactly. Like, stop doing damage control. First impressions are what counts.

It's online, dude. You could befriend anyone online. She confirmed I'm ugly so what makes me a fakecel?

No, she's not Czech. She is Balkan and not Central European.

No, she is not Dutch.
Did you meet her on interpals or something?

Did you meet her on interpals or something?
Twitter, actually. Early 2010s.
Only pics u should be sending to girls is of ur penis
Why would I send dick pics?
You'd be the one to start the lynching.
Because unlike the rest of us he's not socially retarded.
Exactly.
Your brave I would never in a million years do something like that.
Thank you bro.
why would you invest 10 years worth of time to get a "look" check,
its better to pay a few bucks to an onlyfan foid to do it.
It was unrelated, actually.

At least you have closure. Women have never been rude towards my face, but have always kept a distance, to prevent me from becoming attached, i think that's probably worst.

At least you have closure. Women have never been rude towards my face, but have always kept a distance, to prevent me from becoming attached, i think that's probably worst.
Could you elaborate on this?

Could you elaborate on this?
What more can I say..irl most foids see me as a well rounded nice person, so they've never wanted to hurt my feeling or tell I'm ugly or anything. Instead they've always kept a friendly distance, as not to encourage me, they've even said things such as "you're really good looking you'll find somebody one day" despite them being single and could have easily stepped up. It's patronizing and can leave the unsuspecting guy blue pilled forever, but I can see through their bullshit. I've learnt to read them like a book - sometimes I wish I could be told the blunt truth

She confirmed that I'm ugly, but she tried to do damage control afterwards. She talked about my nose and my eyes - both are death sentence failos. If a non-blackpilled person says that, you know it's time to kill yourself. At least I know now that it's not just in my head. That's the only good thing I get out of this.
Brutal photo pill

At least I know now that it's not just in my head. That's the only good thing I get out of this.
Tf you mean? It would've been good if you were a fakecel, you could've gotten off this site and got a girlfriend.

It's bad news that you belong here. RIP