Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I seriously doubt that even 2% of the population are conscious

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
If you have ever really thought about it (if you are capable of doing so), a lot of normtards, both male and female, are completely incapable of thought. They are just little sad lumps of meat with tubes running through them and a voice box which flaps and says stupid shit.

To truly know the truth is to know God and recognize the failings of human society. These rules, these “morals” are all trappings of mortality and their little restrictive meat thought.

In contrast to these unintelligent, fleshy, masses, I know God. I have had an encounter with an entity from Beyond the Walls of this physical world.

Even seemingly intelligent members of thought, such as incels, anarchists, true Christians, etc, have failings, in the sense that they parrot those methods of thought without even bothering to think about it. A good amount of incels have never really thought about the blackpill, they instead, just as they would have the blue or red pills, use it as a crutch to explain their own failures in social interactions.

But back to my main point, I want everyone who reads this, to try out an experiment. Try and see beyond the facade. Pull back the curtain; tear off the skin; peel back the layers; uncover the wire frame Beyond. I want you to try and see everyone else around you for what they are: simple automations of gauze, wax, and steel wire. See them as what they are, and treat them as such. Only with this awakening can we truly “know”.

Piece be with you, schizocel out.

We are the only playable characters in an NPC world

sheesh didn't know this was gonna be about religion

Most of mankind are just stupid meats. They should go to incel ran butcher house

sheesh didn't know this was gonna be about religion
It’s not about religion. It’s about the truth. Religion is a cope, it’s like the greycels lurking here. They get the general gist of things, but they have never truly thought about it, rather instead following it blindly. They do not truly “know”.

We are the only playable characters in an NPC world

Shitty game then. Games should be fun.

Most of mankind are just stupid meats. They should go to incel ran butcher house
Like this?

I think everyone is basically a fleshy AI and no one has a soul (including me)
if there's a God, he's prolly the only truly conscious one (or maybe not, idk, it's pure speculation)

I think everyone is basically a fleshy AI and no one has a soul (including me)
if there's a God, he's prolly the only truly conscious one (or maybe not, idk, it's pure speculation)
I believe that the soul is something that is earned from “knowledge” and “knowing”. Only with recognition that you have no soul can you truly “earn” your soul.

If you have never experienced derealization, either naturally or through drugs then you have not experienced true consciousness.

Occurs in 1-2% of the population.

The "normal" state of our minds is massively "dampened" because experiencing a full derealization is actually very frightening and suicide-suicide-inducing.

Last edited:
In contrast to these unintelligent, fleshy, masses, I know God. I have had an encounter with an entity from Beyond the Walls of this physical world.

George-Costanza-Im-out.gif

If you have ever really thought about it (if you are capable of doing so), a lot of normtards, both male and female, are completely incapable of thought. They are just little sad lumps of meat with tubes running through them and a voice box which flaps and says stupid shit.

To truly know the truth is to know God and recognize the failings of human society. These rules, these “morals” are all trappings of mortality and their little restrictive meat thought.

Even seemingly intelligent members of thought, such as incels, anarchists, true Christians, etc, have failings, in the sense that they parrot those methods of thought without even bothering to think about it. A good amount of incels have never really thought about the blackpill, they instead, just as they would have the blue or red pills, use it as a crutch to explain their own failures in social interactions.

But back to my main point, I want everyone who reads this, to try out an experiment. Try and see beyond the facade. Pull back the curtain; tear off the skin; peel back the layers; uncover the wire frame Beyond. I want you to try and see everyone else around you for what they are: simple automations of gauze, wax, and steel wire. See them as what they are, and treat them as such. Only with this awakening can we truly “know”.

Consciousness =/= intelligence, but other than that, this was quality post. Thanks for sharing.

You must have got the wrong vaccine

Normies accept trends which are conveyed and popularized by media. At this point dog fucking could be normalized and nobody would really care. God is dead and so is man.

Btw I didn’t notice before that you were 16yo, you’re honestly very intelligent especially for your age. Although I still think you’ve got some time before you’re 100% incel

false dichotomy OP, consciousness is obviously a continuum

the vast majority are obviously LESS conscious than the higher-consciousness minority, but there's no clear dividing line

I feel like a plant

Normies accept trends which are conveyed and popularized by media. At this point dog fucking could be normalized and nobody would really care. God is dead and so is man.
no man.the lord christ is alive.his holy spirit is alive

no man.the lord christ is alive.his holy spirit is alive
Jesus of Nazareth was a false prophet. There was no son of God. The closest thing we have are the Incarnates, and all but one of them were murdered in childhood.

Copus Maximus
If anything we are the NPCs and normies are playable characters.

Jesus of Nazareth was a false prophet. There was no son of God. The closest thing we have are the Incarnates, and all but one of them were murdered in childhood.
Do you know about the 9 gifts of the holy spirit

My response as soon as I saw the word God.
Interesting thread