Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I seriously have a difficult time seeing how an ugly couple could ever be really into each other

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I mean at the very least an ugly woman won’t ever find an ugly boyfriend or husband attractive. How do they even have sex if she’s not even into him? And if they’re both not attracted to each other physically then forget it.
Seriously if all women only want Chads then I simply cannot see how an ugly couple could possibly be happy together.

If you don't like Brockhampton then get the fuck outta my fuckin' face, nigga.

That's why.

I've never seen an ugly teen couple, do you mean couples who were born way before the sexual cuckination?

I don't understand love tbh.

If you don't like Brockhampton then get the fuck outta my fuckin' face, nigga.

That's why.
Best boy band since One Direction.
Making niggas itch like a skin infection.

I would like to find out before the rotting is complete.

I mean at the very least an ugly woman won’t ever find an ugly boyfriend or husband attractive. How do they even have sex if she’s not even into him? And if they’re both not attracted to each other physically then forget it.
Seriously if all women only want Chads then I simply cannot see how an ugly couple could possibly be happy together.
Isami Nishimura
Suzuko

Sometimes you just fall in love OP.

Sometimes it just takes 101 episodes and 5 films to happen.

yes but you have to look at this in context:

Isami Nishimura hopelessly pursued Minami Asakura:
Touch-Tankobon-vol1-AdachiMitsuru.jpg

so Isami was getting constantly mogged by the Uesugi twins who had the benefit of being more handsome, better ball players, and her childhood friend.
e61a72df00c4c2429cce6b9da088ab3100ba1c87.jpg

Suzuko's love for Isami was unwavering and pure.

yes but you have to look at this in context:

Isami Nishimura hopelessly pursued Minami Asakura:
Touch-Tankobon-vol1-AdachiMitsuru.jpg

so Isami was getting constantly mogged by the Uesugi twins who had the benefit of being more handsome, better ball players, and her childhood friend.
e61a72df00c4c2429cce6b9da088ab3100ba1c87.jpg

Suzuko's love for Isami was unwavering and pure.
Anime isn’t real lmao

There's barely such a thing as an ugly woman. You mean a fat/old woman.

Never saw ugly couples.

Never saw ugly couples.
I feel like I haven’t seen any since graduating high school. The guy is always decent looking at least.
I obviously don’t count older married couples.

Anime isn’t real lmao
I realize you've been here longer than me, but is is a normy/IT-tier comment to make.

Nothing in my commentary suggested it isn't real.

You're sounding like one of those "wrestling is fake!" faggots who chimes in with a catch phrase any time someone is talking about the staged soap stories they enjoy watching.

The guy is always decent looking at least.
I assume you mean everyday because actors:
Jonah Hill girlfriend

I realize you've been here longer than me, but is is a normy/IT-tier comment to make.

Nothing in my commentary suggested it isn't real.

You're sounding like one of those "wrestling is fake!" faggots who chimes in with a catch phrase any time someone is talking about the staged soap stories they enjoy watching.

I assume you mean everyday because actors:
View attachment 175294
First of all, Jonah Hill is famous and loaded. He also isn’t fat anymore.

He was fat when that photo was taken. As I pointed out though, wealthy/famous is an exception, so you're meaning everyday people.

They don't tbh

They aren't. Love is an emotion that is provoked from sexual attraction. The higher the sexual attraction, the higher and more enduring the feeling of love.

They aren't. Love is an emotion that is provoked from sexual attraction. The higher the sexual attraction, the higher and more enduring the feeling of love.
Well romantic love. I don’t want to fuck my parents.
“Love” without attraction is friendship.

Facts:

Women have the necessary intellectual capacity needed for the purposes of simulating "love" in their prehistoric, ethernal "half-child" brains.

Other facts:

Islam is the Religion of peace
Less is more
Life after death
Fire is wet

Last edited:
Ugly couples almost always produce truecel children.

They settle for one another because they can not do better. It’s better than being lonely.
And even with ugly couples, the male is almost always objectively higher SMV than the girl (percentile wise)

Well romantic love. I don’t want to fuck my parents.
“Love” without attraction is friendship.

Also, I failed to mention that only men can love, women can't love. Their "love" is just physical attraction, so what I said is tautology for them

Also, I failed to mention that only men can love, women can't love. Their "love" is just physical attraction, so what I said is tautology for them
Women can love their children.

I say “can” because there are women who hate their children and abuse them, but for many moms, their sons are the only males they truly love

I don't understand love tbh.
It’s a thing that sounds wonderful on paper but tragically doesn’t really work tbh

The guy may be in love but the girl is just cucking him

The guy may be in love but the girl is just cucking him
That’s pretty sad.
Everyone says that we should drop our standards because there are plenty of ugly women who are lonely that would love us, but they never seem to realize that ugly girls don’t want ugly guys just because they’re ugly. I literally see a morbidly obese girl as unattainable as an Instagram model.

Ugly people just LDAR. Dudes just rot because they can't get their looksmatch and the girls rot because they can't get Chad to commit. They don't date.

I mean at the very least an ugly woman won’t ever find an ugly boyfriend or husband attractive.
It's the same for men, no matter how much you or others like to deny it. There's a certain looks threshold under which you will never be attracted to a person, no matter how ugly you are yourself. It's an evolutionary mechanism to make sure the absolute bottom of the barrel doesn't reproduce with each other needlessly.

How do they even have sex if she’s not even into him?
The same way incels have been having sex for thousands of years before civilization came to be: rape.

Too bad we built a society that punishes rape and (relatively recently) allows women easy access to top tier men, while also letting them raise kids alone. At least we still have manual labor that needs to be taken care of, otherwise we'd be completely useless to the society and end up executed, right?

Me too. They're cope-os, not couples. Settled for each other.

It's the same for men, no matter how much you or others like to deny it. There's a certain looks threshold under which you will never be attracted to a person, no matter how ugly you are yourself. It's an evolutionary mechanism to make sure the absolute bottom of the barrel doesn't reproduce with each other needlessly.

The same way incels have been having sex for thousands of years before civilization came to be: rape.

Too bad we built a society that punishes rape and (relatively recently) allows women easy access to top tier men, while also letting them raise kids alone. At least we still have manual labor that needs to be taken care of, otherwise we'd be completely useless to the society and end up executed, right?
But I have zero desire to rape even if it was legal. Because I want to have sex with a girl that likes me or at the very least finds me attractive.

They tolerate each other