Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I seriously wish for assisted suicide to be legal. What can we do?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
If i had the chance to die painlessly i'd do it right NOW, and i'm not lying.

The easiest method i have at my disposal is throwing myself from the window, but i'm afraid i'd remain crippled or that i'd die but after agonizing seconds/minutes.

Assisted suicide is already legal in switzerland and in the netherlands. For the former, you have to suffer from some terminal illness or a condition that leaves you with unbearable physical pain. Depression is not being contemplated. For the netherlands i'm not sure, i know there were precedents like some teen asked for it due to depression but i can't find some site that clearly states the rules to apply.

Isn't there anything it can be done to make this a chance? It's THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR INCELDOM. I'M IN MY THIRTIES AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE, HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO SUFFER THIS MESS. And yeah, i recognize it sounds some cry for attention of and edgy teen, but i'm a grown up person and i'm tired to be rejected ONLY FOR MY FACE. I chat with a girl, she's dtf and when i reveal my face she becomes cold and detatched.

This might be a bad/controversial take but I don't think you should kill yourself unless you are actually suffering enough that you can beat all your instincts and fears to jump off a building or put a gun in your mouth. Otherwise your life might not be as bad as you think and killing yourself maybe isn't warranted

Suicide should be "earned" for lack of a better word

This is part of why I'm against assisted suicide

Sorry for bed england it's 2 am and I need to sleep

It's illegal to destroy jewish property

This might be a bad/controversial take but I don't think you should kill yourself unless you are actually suffering enough that you can beat all your instincts and fears to jump off a building or put a gun in your mouth. Otherwise your life might not be as bad as you think and killing yourself maybe isn't warranted

Suicide should be "earned" for lack of a better word

This is part of why I'm against assisted suicide

Sorry for bed england it's 2 am and I need to sleep

I was about to answer to you with an example like if in the old times you had your leg to get amputeed you had to suffer unbearable pain and now, thanks to progress, you can do it almost painlessly, so technology and "progress" should allow anyone to end his life.

But i think i get the point you're trying to make, even if i heavily disagree with it. Do you think it's a good life if in 30+ years of living i go from "i'm coping, life sucks, let's just survive" to "i want to fucking die, this is unbearable"? And in my worst moments i got into hospital many times and even then i was fucking afraid to kill myself because becoming crippled and not being able to try it again scares me a lot.

The easiest method i have at my disposal is throwing myself from the window, but i'm afraid i'd remain crippled or that i'd die but after agonizing seconds/minutes.

Assisted suicide is already legal in switzerland and in the netherlands. For the former, you have to suffer from some terminal illness or a condition that leaves you with unbearable physical pain. Depression is not being contemplated. For the netherlands i'm not sure, i know there were precedents like some teen asked for it due to depression but i can't find some site that clearly states the rules to apply.

Isn't there anything it can be done to make this a chance? It's THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR INCELDOM. I'M IN MY THIRTIES AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE, HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO SUFFER THIS MESS. And yeah, i recognize it sounds some cry for attention of and edgy teen, but i'm a grown up person and i'm tired to be rejected ONLY FOR MY FACE. I chat with a girl, she's dtf and when i reveal my face she becomes cold and detatched.

It's already legal if you want to go through the hassle of going to a different country.

Sodium Nitrite is a suicide method that is relatively painless. Don't do it though. Only do it after u ran out of copes.

It's already legal if you want to go through the hassle of going to a different country.

where, source?
Sodium Nitrite is a suicide method that is relatively painless. Don't do it though. Only do it after u ran out of copes.

if you're talking about nembutal/pentobarbital (i guess this is the name of the medicine with sodium nitrite) it's not available easily. It's full of scam sites.

i looked into it months ago can't remember if switzerland or netherlands and they wanted to charge me $11k.

go to potosi and buy dynamite. ctrl+a and delete your brainstem. won't feel a thing

We need to hold protests and demand free suicides.
Women can kill babies for free (actually, it's mostly paid by men through taxes) so we need some equality

I cant take this shit anymore