Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I seriously wish I was poor or had PTSD or anything except being incel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Of all the things that couldve gone wrong in my life it had to be this

Anything wouldve been better than being incel tbh

Imagine instead of being a virgin at 23 your main concern was how to make rent or saving for a downpayment or being "depressed"

At my age like 99.5% of guys have had sex, I seriously cannot believe how unlucky I am to be in that .5% who are still virgins

Im at the point where I literally dont care about anything, money or politics its all meaningless, my apartment could burn down with all of my belongings and I literally wouldnt care

No dude. I know being Incel sucks but PTSD is way worse.

No dude. I know being Incel sucks but PTSD is way worse.

I dont see how, being incel + having PTSD sure

But if you have a gf and have PTSD then she can just comfort you and everything is OK

The only thing worse than being incel is being incel + having another debuff on top of that

I dont see how, being incel + having PTSD sure

But if you have a gf and have PTSD then she can just comfort you and everything is OK

The only thing worse than being incel is being incel + having another debuff on top of that
Have you ever even had a panic attack? You seriously would not be saying that if you have. It's basically a 24/7 panic attack. That sounds like hell

Dude ptsd does not exist. Nearly all military members report that they have so called "PTSD", just so they get more benefits in their pension. It is a running joke among people in the army.

Dude ptsd does not exist. Nearly all military members report that they have so called "PTSD", just so they get more benefits in their pension. It is a running joke among people in the army.
Just because people try to ride off benefits doesn't mean it doesnt happen.

Very true OP. I'd rather have that as well.
Something like PTSD or Bipolar or missing a limb is "tangible" to society. There are therapists that help you. There are support groups that alleviate some strains in your life by granting you some support here and there.

What do incels get? FUCKING NOTHING EXCEPT RIDICULE AND MOCKERY 'YOUR PROBLEMS ARE IN YOUR HEAD/DON'T EXIST FILTHY INCEL!' 'YOU DON'T DESERVE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU INCEL PIG!!'

Even the government would grant you various forms of assistance for anything else except the 1 thing that we fucking have. We strive and fight for a god damn fucking forum in the corner of the internet whilst all other groups of society can openly talk at rallies and TED talks and youtube platforms. We get run out of everywhere and soon it will be illegal to be a male and talk about how lonely you are. There will be murder parties going around soon enough that hunt down virgin incels and string us up for all to see. To make an example out of us. We will be persecuted like the Jews! (but for real this time)

I don't think I would want to have PTSD.

In most cases the girl would only stay if it benefits her or cheating on you to not deal with you when you're having an episode. Why do you think many of those soldiers with PTSD end up homeless and alone? No one wants to deal with that bullshit.

Have you ever even had a panic attack? You seriously would not be saying that if you have. It's basically a 24/7 panic attack. That sounds like hell

I am panicked almost 24/7 that I will die alone my dude, I cannot calm myself down to go to sleep or sit down to do anything which is wrecking my academic life too, and this is all because all I think about is how Ill be alone forever and ever and how Ill never have a girlfriend or sex, I basically have to collapse from exhaustion to go to sleep and my sleep schedule is fucked because of it

Ill be staying all night tonight because I just got up at 5PM
Very true OP. I'd rather have that as well.
Something like PTSD or Bipolar or missing a limb is "tangible" to society. There are therapists that help you. There are support groups that alleviate some strains in your life by granting you some support here and there.

What do incels get? FUCKING NOTHING EXCEPT RIDICULE AND MOCKERY 'YOUR PROBLEMS ARE IN YOUR HEAD/DON'T EXIST FILTHY INCEL!' 'YOU DON'T DESERVE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU INCEL PIG!!'

Even the government would grant you various forms of assistance for anything else except the 1 thing that we fucking have. We strive and fight for a god damn fucking forum in the corner of the internet whilst all other groups of society can openly talk at rallies and TED talks and youtube platforms. We get run out of everywhere and soon it will be illegal to be a male and talk about how lonely you are. There will be murder parties going around soon enough that hunt down virgin incels and string us up for all to see. To make an example out of us. We will be persecuted like the Jews! (but for real this time)

I fully agree, mental illness if youre able to have sex is mostly a joke, you literally just need to get over yourself
I don't think I would want to have PTSD.

In most cases the girl would only stay if it benefits her or cheating on you to not deal with you when you're having an episode. Why do you think many of those soldiers with PTSD end up homeless and alone? No one wants to deal with that bullshit.

In that case theyre incel so incel + PTSD so its obviously worse

What Im saying is that if you have an SO any sort of problem you think you have is largely a non issue

Last edited:
We strive and fight for a god damn fucking forum in the corner of the internet whilst all other groups of society can openly talk at rallies and TED talks and youtube platforms. We get run out of everywhere and soon it will be illegal to be a male and talk about how lonely you are.
Really makes you think.

I am panicked almost 24/7 that I will die alone my dude, I cannot calm myself down to go to sleep or sit down to do anything which is wrecking my academic life too, and this is all because all I think about is how Ill be alone forever and ever and how Ill never have a girlfriend or sex, I basically have to collapse from exhaustion to go to sleep and my sleep schedule is fucked because of it

Ill be staying all night tonight because I just got up at 5PM

I fully agree, mental illness if youre able to have sex is mostly a joke, you literally just need to get over yourself

In that case theyre incel so incel + PTSD so its obviously worse

What Im saying is that if you have an SO any sort of problem you think you have is largely a non issue
Have you had a nervous breakdown/panic attack before? Where it is not just that, you think you are going to die 100%.

Same
Inceldom is torture 24/7

Have you had a nervous breakdown/panic attack before? Where it is not just that, you think you are going to die 100%.

Boyo I was almost in a car accident where a fucking silverado was coming at me (I drive a japanese compact)

He swerved into the other lane to avoid me but I gave 0 shits just sitting in my car watching it coming at me

I literally couldnt care less if I die, how am I going to have a panic attack about it when it makes no difference to me

Only normies with girlfriends have that luxury because they have something to lose

Boyo I was almost in a car accident where a fucking silverado was coming at me (I drive a japanese compact)

He swerved into the other lane to avoid me but I gave 0 shits just sitting in my car watching it coming at me

I literally couldnt care less if I die, how am I going to have a panic attack about it when it makes no difference to me

Only normies with girlfriends have that luxury because they have something to lose
Maybe that's for the best. I get panic attacks randomly every once in a while and it's not fun. The rest of the time when I'm "fine" I'm still mildly nervous. From what I know about ptsd, it is similar symptoms but much worse and persistent. I wouldn't wish that even on IT tbh

Inceldom is the worst thing that could have possibly happened to me. Out of all the bad things that could have happened it had to be this

Maybe that's for the best. I get panic attacks randomly every once in a while and it's not fun. The rest of the time when I'm "fine" I'm still mildly nervous. From what I know about ptsd, it is similar symptoms but much worse and persistent. I wouldn't wish that even on IT tbh

Do you know the cause behind your panic attacks?

Idk. I'll have to experience PSTD to know if it's the same as inceldom tbh.

Imagine instead of being a virgin at 23 your main concern was how to make rent or saving for a downpayment or being "depressed"
Big words until that actually happens. And you start to regret it and wish you had your shit back.

Jfl at people who think being a poorcel is easy.

Do you know the cause behind your panic attacks?
Because I'm an ugly loser probably and I can't stop thinking about how much of a failure I am 24/7. It's anxiety based and what do good looking successful people have to obsessively stress over? That is reserved for ugly virgins. I think if I got a GF or a good career id stop getting them or at least get them alot less.

Idk. I'll have to experience PSTD to know if it's the same as inceldom tbh.

Big words until that actually happens. And you start to regret it and wish you had your shit back.

Jfl at people who think being a poorcel is easy.

Being poor with a gf > being incel with money > being a poor incel

Nothing is worse than not having a girlfriend, literally nothing

I would rather have a gf and be homeless living in my car having to go from one parking lot to another because the local cops keep telling me I cant sleep in my car than be an incel living in a comfy apartment like I do now

Being poor with a gf > being incel with money > being a poor incel

Nothing is worse than not having a girlfriend, literally nothing

I would rather have a gf and be homeless living in my car having to go from one parking lot to another because the local cops keep telling me I cant sleep in my car than be an incel living in a comfy apartment like I do now
I can't argue with that. But that's why I said poorCEL. Poor chaddams are walking around like happy meals for drooling foids .

Because I'm an ugly loser probably and I can't stop thinking about how much of a failure I am 24/7. It's anxiety based and what do good looking successful people have to obsessively stress over? That is reserved for ugly virgins. I think if I got a GF or a good career id stop getting them or at least get them alot less.

Fuck I think I have something similar

I dont feel like Ill die but I do feel my fight or flight response kick off and I panic and become restless thinking that Ill be alone forever

If I ever get a teen gf I will probably become the most mentally stable person on this polanet

If I get a non teen gf I think at least I will not wanna sui 24/7

Fuck I think I have something similar

I dont feel like Ill die but I do feel my fight or flight response kick off and I panic and become restless thinking that Ill be alone forever

If I ever get a teen gf I will probably become the most mentally stable person on this polanet

If I get a non teen gf I think at least I will not wanna sui 24/7
If you had a panic attack you would know. Trust me. First time I had one, it was just literal terror and fear because I didn't know what was happening, legit feels like you're going to die or youre about to go crazy and lose control. I was about to dial 911 thinking I was dying or having a heart attack or something

Basically from what I understand PTSD is like that but never ending basically. I couldn't imagine that. I don't get panic attacks too often and even when I do the only thing that calms me down is knowing it's temporary and will pass in maybe 30 minutes or so. I wouldn't wish that on anybody and I unironically think that's worse than not being a virgin dude, come on seriously. You can always just fuck a hooker but if you have some kind of serious war ptsd, you might be stuck with it forever.

Last edited:
Exactly. Anything is better than being an incel. Even homeless Chad gets laid. Superior genes is everything.

Have you ever had to wageslave or pay rent? I'd take a lifetime of inceldom if it meant I could be NEET. Wageslavery is the worst thing on Earth, far worse than inceldom in my experience.

Of all the things that couldve gone wrong in my life it had to be this

Anything wouldve been better than being incel tbh

At my age like 99.5% of guys have had sex, I seriously cannot believe how unlucky I am to be in that .5% who are still virgins

Im at the point where I literally dont care about anything, money or politics its all meaningless, my apartment could burn down with all of my belongings and I literally wouldnt care
STFU RETARD!
I HAVE BOTH!

Nah I'd take inceldom over being broke and homeless or having a mental condition anyday