Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I shit in the nude.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
[JFL] at people who shit in public restrooms, shitting in public, even if no one sees or knows that you shat, is embarrassing unless you're chad or stacy yet normies and subhumans continue to make fools of themselves by using public restrooms. [JFL] at people dropping their pants around their ankles to shit at a toilet in a public restroom or even their own house. The amount of bacteria you'll get on your pants that way is like shaking hands with a foid. If you're real, you shit naked in your own bathroom at least. The only time it's okay to shit with clothes on is streetshitting and woodshitting.

who the hell drops their pants to their ankles to the point where it touches the floor?

shart in mart

I even avoid peeing in public bathrooms their just too disgusting.

who the hell drops their pants to their ankles to the point where it touches the floor?
Normies in US don't care if their pants touch the ground as much as incels do. A lot of people who don't let them touch the ground might still accidentally brush them against the front of the lower bowl.

The only time it's okay to shit with clothes on is streetshitting and woodshitting.
manofculture.jpg

Sometimes it’s best not to overthink things. Back in the Victorian era, they’d throw chamber pots full of piss and shit into the streets. Public restrooms are unsanitary, but it could so much worse (in that one particular way) if you were born in different era.

Sometimes it’s best not to overthink things. Back in the Victorian era, they’d throw chamber pots full of piss and shit into the streets. Public restrooms are unsanitary, but it could so much worse (in that one particular way) if you were born in different era.
My home town is world class in terms of sanitation.

Cholera's me!