Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I shit myself again

That's not shit, that's intestinal mucus boyo. Your colon might be inflamed
This happened to me a few times but never when I shit myself, just when I shat voluntarily.
Is it diet that causes all this mucus?

Pure lifefuel.

giphy.gif

This happened to me a few times but never when I shit myself, just when I shat voluntarily.

In the Ayurvedic parlance, it's known as "Kapha-Purisha" in Sanskrit (or "booger-shit" in plain English).

If you discharge abnormal amount of mucus, that means you have been infected with bacteria/ameoba (Dysentery) or you have some form of lactose intolerance. Stop taking dairy products immediately.

If you are from one of these dark-blue colored countries, you might be genetically lactose intolerant.

1024px-Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg

View attachment 88087

currychad

jokes aside dont worry i also sometimes shit liquid poop, i think everyone does at some point, even chads and stacies.

Yea, but if a chad shits a liquid-shit, a becky will come, lick it with her tongue and clean it for him. If a stacy shits a liquid-shit, a reddit cuck will come, lick it with his tongue and clean it for her. But if an incel shits a liquid-shit, he needs to clean himself.

Last edited:
tells me to keep my foot fetish to myself but posts a pic of his shitty underwear (or whatever that pic is I'm not looking at that shit nigga)

tells me to keep my foot fetish to myself but posts a pic of his shitty underwear (or whatever that pic is I'm not looking at that shit nigga)
Eh I've got no shame.

But I still know its unwise to share your fetish (eslespecially when its looked down upon)

Plus I actually have a medical condition

I could've lived a thousand more lifetimes without seeing this. Literal shitposting.

kekfuel buddy boyo.

There are tons of thing that can cause this, food allergy is one of them. If you get this often you might have one of many colon conditions (cancer, hemorrhoids, Crohn's, IBS), if it only happened once or twice you might have eaten too much fiber or something.

There are tons of thing that can cause this, food allergy is one of them. If you get this often you might have one of many colon conditions (cancer, hemorrhoids, Crohn's, IBS), if it only happened once or twice you might have eaten too much fiber or something.
He has digestive issues already. It might be Crohn's. Are you saying that this is a symptom of that?

He has digestive issues already. It might be Crohn's. Are you saying that this is a symptom of that?
well it can be Crohn's, but if that were the case, it would typically be accompanied by more worrying symptoms tbh (bleeding from your arse, blood in your stool, persistent diarrhea, etc.)
I thought fiber was good for you
Fiber is kind of a meme, it's good in moderation for most people but for some it can irritate the bowels. It's not really necessary for smooth stools either

well it can be Crohn's, but if that were the case, it would typically be accompanied by more worrying symptoms tbh (bleeding from your arse, blood in your stool, persistent diarrhea, etc.)
https://incels.is/threads/nsfw-i-just-shit-blood-and-im-having-pain-in-my-stomach-and-ass.96500/

https://incels.is/threads/in-the-fucking-er-again-more-blood-in-my-shit-still-in-pain.98007/

https://incels.is/threads/out-of-the-fucking-hospital-at-4-fucking-am.98085/

That's all the information available.