Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I shit myself tonight (shit yourselvecels GTFIH)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Not on purpose. Not blackout drunk. Not anything.

I just trusted a fart. Shit my pants with diarrhea. Fuck my life.

Only good thing is not much came out...

Any other cels shit themselves as an adult?

brutal brownpill

No but once I realized I had to take a major dook and was 45 min from anywhere with a bathroom. Longest time of my life. Shit sweats. Horrible stomach pain. I unleashed a shit for the ages when I got to the bathroom

No but once I realized I had to take a major dook and was 45 min from anywhere with a bathroom. Longest time of my life. Shit sweats. Horrible stomach pain. I unleashed a shit for the ages when I got to the bathroom
Must've been a nice shit

Damn I am drunk right now but never shit myself :lul:

I’ve never shit myself but I pissed myself on acid once.

Never trust a fart, it could be shit.
Learned that the hard way too many times.

PEE PEE POO POO WEE WEE EH O EH O EH

Drunkcel roll call?

TELL THE STORY
K
Be me, some fucking fat high school freshman.
Thought it was a good idea to abuse laxatives like a fucking dumbass.
I was sitting in Spanish class when I felt a fart coming on.
Wasn't a fart. It was a nasty ass bunch of diarrhea.
Ran outta that damn class and wore smelly gym shorts the rest of that day. Didn't live that one down for about two years.

K
Be me, some fucking fat high school freshman.
Thought it was a good idea to abuse laxatives like a fucking dumbass.
I was sitting in Spanish class when I felt a fart coming on.
Wasn't a fart. It was a nasty ass bunch of diarrhea.
Ran outta that damn class and wore smelly gym shorts the rest of that day. Didn't live that one down for about two years.
Top kek:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just don't trust risky farts, best case scenario you fart, worst case scenario you shit yourself. just hold it in until you can get to a bathroom

just don't trust risky farts, best case scenario you fart, worst case scenario you shit yourself. just hold it in until you can get to a bathroom

You're not wrong

Only good thing is not much came out...

Hows that a good thing? WTF? Then why did you fart at the first time? I always fart with a hope that all of my shit comes out. A nice gravy shit completes a nice fart.

Hows that a good thing? WTF? Then why did you fart at the first time? I always fart with a hope that all of my shit comes out. A nice gravy shit completes a nice fart.
:feelswhat::feelswhat:

brutal shitpill, normies be scared

Happens to me often. Once i was farting in the bath and a poo came out

Aye we've all been there. You do a big watery fart an when you check your drawers you realise you've shat a bit.

happened to me once when i was like 10yo. was about to fart but a little bit of poo came out in my pants

The winds of shit are in the air

Same but my bubble cheeks luckily caught most of it.

This happened to me at work a few months ago. There was also no paper in the stall. JFL.

This happened to me two times before.

First time was me trusting a fart in the shower. Tried to fart but instead of a stink cloud, a big clump of shit with the consistency of applesauce plopped out. At least I was in the shower.

Another time was right after I woke up. Again, tried to fart and filled my underoos with shit. Had tow ash my sheets and clothes. Completely ruined my morning.

brutal age pill

over for loosesphinctercels

This happened to me two times before.

First time was me trusting a fart in the shower. Tried to fart but instead of a stink cloud, a big clump of shit with the consistency of applesauce plopped out. At least I was in the shower.

Another time was right after I woke up. Again, tried to fart and filled my underoos with shit. Had tow ash my sheets and clothes. Completely ruined my morning.
:feelskek:

You need a new username

The worst feeling. Ever.

I kinda shat myself last christmas.
Last christmas I got diarrhea from all the shit I ate/drank and while I was walking home, I got the urge to empty my funcking bowels. I clenched my asshole while walking home but the issue is that shit can leak when it's liquid so by the time I got home my underwear was a bit shitted.

party shitters in the house tonight

I shit myself today
To see if I still feel...

:feels:

You really cant control your bladder?