Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I shocked a Stacy today

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
-
I'm a new member in a club where we do various soft activities like sports or games, and one of the foid activity leader is extremely attractive to me.
She has shown no sign at all about being 1% interested in me (like any other foid ever, in fact).

So we were at the club, only me and her, talking about my new Covid mask. She was astonished because yestarday she saw me wearing my mask alone outside around midnight (she's my neighbor).
So I confided her that wearing my mask had nothing to do with Covid, but was to hide my ugly face.

She was extrememly shocked by this revelation and almost made a scandal. She said this was surrealistic to do this.

She bluepilled me all she could about me not being a monster, having so few self-esteem, being depressed, and so on. And nothing changed at all for me. She is extremely far from understanding my situation. She plays life in Easy Mode. I told her about the fact that a life without any affection is wayyyy too long to live. That I planned to stop going to the therapist also because of no result.

It was a kind of first couple dispute, but we are just not together and never will.

The blackpill shows foids their own paradox. Their double language. "You'll find love, I'm 100% sure BUT it will not be with me".
They are always telling such stupid things. there's not even one foid in the world that didn't told me that. Fairy tales spun by people afraid to look life in the eye.
But I'm glad I provoked and shocked her. It's way easier once you fully assimilate in your entrails that you will NEVER have sex with the foid., whatever you say and do.

And most of all, I'll keep my mask all the time just to make people face a dark reality : the fact that they don't want to see us at all.

This just in, OP's ""Stacy"" is a Becky.

ngl I thought you meant you literally shocked her (like static electricity shock)

ngl I thought you meant you literally shocked her (like static electricity shock)

I know it's Elliot's anniversary today, but I'm not at an electrical-shoke stage of relationship with her :feelshaha:

PS : She's not a Becky, I have taken discrete photos of her but for obvious security reasons I just can't share them here. Only the second foid activity leader is a Becky.

She bluepilled me all she could about me not being a monster, having so few self-esteem, being depressed, and so on. And nothing changed at all for me. She is extremely far from understanding my situation. She plays life in Easy Mode. I told her about the fact that a life without any affection is wayyyy too long to live. That I planned to stop going to the therapist also because of no result.
She might believe in the bluepill, but think for a moment she intuitively understood a priori the blackpill. She would still try to bluepill you not for the sake of bluepilling you, but to not leave her reputation in a bad place. Think that she told you "Well, yeah, I'm not surprised you wear the mask because of that. Looks are life!". Then you tell everyone in the club she told you that. That would be detrimental to her. That's why she tried to bluepill you. At least, that's what I've appreciated in my case in similar interactions IRL.

Wasted your breath. Might as well have talked to a wall instead

This just in, OP's ""Stacy"" is a Becky.
I doubt a stacy would even bother virtue signaling for an incel. The only way is if he is disabled since it could boost her reputation

I know it too well bro. These comments: 'One day you will make a girl really happy' . But obviously not her. She prefers to speak about other guys with me.

She might believe in the bluepill, but think for a moment she intuitively understood a priori the blackpill. She would still try to bluepill you not for the sake of bluepilling you, but to not leave her reputation in a bad place. Think that she told you "Well, yeah, I'm not surprised you wear the mask because of that. Looks are life!". Then you tell everyone in the club she told you that. That would be detrimental to her. That's why she tried to bluepill you. At least, that's what I've appreciated in my case in similar interactions IRL.

I understand what you mean, and it's true that her mind maybe has processed informations like this. Especially because her contract as a club leader ends in a week and she doesn't want to have a huge scandal in her career path. I also know that she has no other job coming after this one, and I live in an area economically devastated by the Covid. She also has no boyfriend. I suspect her to hide a huge thing too about herself, but I don't know what it is.

Her bluepilling looked rather fake, tbh, but I wanted to see her reaction. Like an experiment.

I don’t think she was shocked just virtue signalling

Wasted your breath. Might as well have talked to a wall instead

I already talk to the walls, a thing that happens after decades of loneliness.
But for the moment, they don't reply. Pretty sure they'll do after another decade.

I know it too well bro. These comments: 'One day you will make a girl really happy' . But obviously not her. She prefers to speak about other guys with me.

They also tell me to be patient and that I'll find someone. I'm 37. They're telling this sentence since I was 15. At age 50 they'll still tell this, if I'm still alive, which is very unlikely to happen.

I misread it as "I choked a Stacy today" first. I was like "inb4 404", but then got disappointed, sorry bro.

I've gone through similar stuff before. When you tell certain stuff to attractive people, especially attractive foids, they get shocked pretty easily. They have no idea how it feels like to be an ugly male.

I don’t think she was shocked just virtue signalling

I didn't knew about the concept of virtue signalling, which is very interesting. I'll investigate about this on other foids to see it happening and identifying such reactions.

I misread it as "I choked a Stacy today" first. I was like "inb4 404", but then got disappointed, sorry bro.

I've gone through similar stuff before. When you tell certain stuff to attractive people, especially attractive foids, they get shocked pretty easily. They have no idea how it feels like to be an ugly male.

Sorry for the misleading title, it was unvoluntary. I'm not totally at ease with english language, I've been told on MMO's forums that I was speaking english like a Russian. I don't think it's a compliment.

However, it's true that foids and good-looking guys have no idea about how life is for us. We're rejected for the most basic reasons any advanced society should've get rid of. Being too far from the norm. Normality is doing more damages than any war ever did. They just want Chad clones everywhere, this is ridiculous, genetic diversity of mankind is essential to mankind survival.

why u talking to stacy?? :chad::banhammer:

The blackpill shows foids their own paradox. Their double language. "You'll find love, I'm 100% sure BUT it will not be with me".

I've been in this game for years and we used to get foid raids on our forums. They would always say that we are not ugly and that we look quite good. It's a common anti incel argument that we look average or above average but we are just mental.

I would be talking to a foid who in her words came to help us, lived close enough and claimed I was "attractive enough that she would date me". But when I began asking her to meet up and go on a date she blocked me.

They also tell me to be patient and that I'll find someone. I'm 37. They're telling this sentence since I was 15. At age 50 they'll still tell this, if I'm still alive, which is very unlikely to happen.
Yeah it's these meaningless kind of degrading sentences, mostly from people that have no problem relationship wise that make you even feel worse. Unfortunately nobody can really help because nobody can force someone to love us and want to be with us. And I'm definetly not going to this fucking PUA tactics, pretending to be someone that I ain't.

why u talking to stacy?? :chad::banhammer:

She my neighbor and also paid by the club to prepare and manage animations like group sports, trails, walks, tourism, etc.

I've been in this game for years and we used to get foid raids on our forums. They would always say that we are not ugly and that we look quite good. It's a common anti incel argument that we look average or above average but we are just mental.

I would be talking to a foid who in her words came to help us, lived close enough and claimed I was "attractive enough that she would date me". But when I began asking her to meet up and go on a date she blocked me.

I didn't knew there were raids on the forum, so many bluepills must have been distributed all of a sudden :feelshaha:
But you're right about their argument "you're not so ugly". And as soon as you want proofs of their arguments, they're incapable of providing real facts.

Yeah it's these meaningless kind of degrading sentences, mostly from people that have no problem relationship wise that make you even feel worse. Unfortunately nobody can really help because nobody can force someone to love us and want to be with us. And I'm definetly not going to this fucking PUA tactics, pretending to be someone that I ain't.

They're literally asking us to be someone else to be loved. The gap between us and the Chads is gigantic. Even if I was the most virtuous guy ever, ever if I had saved hundred of lives, it would not be enough. In the same time, a Chad has absolutely nothing to do to access a hoard of foids. Which means being sympathetic will not change anything about our relationships : it will ever be nothing at all, whatever we do.

They play on Tutorial Mode, we play in Iron Man Mode.

I know it's Elliot's anniversary today, but I'm not at an electrical-shoke stage of relationship with her :feelshaha:

PS : She's not a Becky, I have taken discrete photos of her but for obvious security reasons I just can't share them here. Only the second foid activity leader is a Becky.
ER was born in July and went ER in may. What anniversary?

ER was born in July and went ER in may. What anniversary?

I saw a thread a few days ago about Elliot's anniversary, maybe I didn't understood well. What means "went ER" exactly ?

This is going to bite you in the ass ngl.

wtf op?

I see a therapist. Is it forbidden ? Most of the time, it gives no result however. I plan to stop going there. I didn't talked this therapist about the Incels. But I must continue until I have an answer for my mortgage insurance company, next month, who will decide about the fate of my mortgage.

Good post. I also wear my mask at night everywhere I go. It's gonna suck when covid ends and us Trucels have to walk around "exposed" again. And it's true that bitches love to do that shit you just explained but it will never be with YOU

I see a therapist. Is it forbidden ? Most of the time, it gives no result however. I plan to stop going there. I didn't talked this therapist about the Incels. But I must continue until I have an answer for my mortgage insurance company, next month, who will decide about the fate of my mortgage.
Using the time and money for copes is a 100x better idea, that's all.

Using the time and money for copes is a 100x better idea, that's all.

In France it's completely free (the ones paid or approved by the state, not the private elite therapists for rich people).
Just a loss of time but as a NEET I have infinite amount of time and this distracts me, even if I'm aware therapists are just cope.

Good post. I also wear my mask at night everywhere I go. It's gonna suck when covid ends and us Trucels have to walk around "exposed" again. And it's true that bitches love to do that shit you just explained but it will never be with YOU

Masks can’t hide my droopy dark sunken eyes