Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I should be able to get blacked out drunk around total strangers without expecting anything to happen to me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 6329
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
Honestly chicks who say this type of shit deserve what ever happens to them.(,you heard that right cuck tears)

Women should behave like grown-up adults. Sadly that is too much to ask of most of them.

Exactly. It should be considered the same as finding free money on the floor when a rostie passes out in front of you.

I should be able to drink myself to death without total strangers trying to save me.

The difference between being male and female

Tbh getting blacked out drunk does not excuse anyone raping, stealing, whatever crime on that person.

However, most drunken ""rape"" cases are a cunt having consensual sex, regretting fucking the guy the next morning, and then making his life hell with charges. Those are despicable.