Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I should give up on women

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Have been thinking about that for a while... Is it really worth the effort? I'm constantly getting rejected by foids, I don't want to give up because I'm still "young", and as time goes by things will go from "hard" to "impossible", but yet, the amount of pain I get from these rejections sometimes is overwhelming. I feel like my soul is being crushed each time I'm rejected.

Small rejections are bearable, but when it happens with someone you feel more connected to (i.e your oneitis) it feels so fucking bad. I still feel this way about the last time it happened, it's terrible.

Why life has to be this way? :feelscry:

No life for your face

Break the cycle end the game

Posts like this are actually kinda sad, like not even from an incel standpoint

:feelsrope:

Get used to it bud, it doesn't get any better.

you can’t. you’re encoded to have a massive desire for pussy, 24/7

Posts like this are actually kinda sad, like not even from an incel standpoint

:feelsrope:
Man, I'm so tired of coping that things will get better when everything I do only tells me otherwise ...

Women never gave us a chance, after a while of running nose first into a wall, you just gotta sit down by the curb and realize there's no way out.

Give up or don't. It's over either way.
giphy.gif

you can’t. you’re encoded to have a massive desire for pussy, 24/7
indeed. If I could give up on foids... boy. Will be the biggest liberation of my life. but it will continue till i am in my 60s or something like that. When hormones die away.

Just give up on women, it’s useless wasting your time on them

when it happens with someone you feel more connected to (i.e your oneitis) it feels so fucking bad.

Rejection from a oneitis is soul crushing

redpillers will tell you to "just get over her, find another one, bro"

I think theyre psycopaths or idiots or both

If it feels bad, it is bad

I'm not going to pretend I didn't care about someone just because normtards wanna try to act tough

Dude same boat. I just turned 20 last month. It's only natural to long for companionship but it's almost certainly not gonna happen. Knowing what you know about foids anyways even if you did ascend I doubt you'd want a relationship. I have an autistic low tier normie friend who was dating some landwhale he met on Tinder who moved in with him to leech off of him. She ordered him around, spent his money, and never did shit. I still struggle with accepting that it's over but honestly I feel like it's the only way to find peace besides roping.

Have been thinking about that for a while... Is it really worth the effort? I'm constantly getting rejected by foids, I don't want to give up because I'm still "young", and as time goes by things will go from "hard" to "impossible", but yet, the amount of pain I get from these rejections sometimes is overwhelming. I feel like my soul is being crushed each time I'm rejected.

Small rejections are bearable, but when it happens with someone you feel more connected to (i.e your oneitis) it feels so fucking bad. I still feel this way about the last time it happened, it's terrible.

what age

And im 20
I dont think you can "give up",biology doesnt care,just find some better copes
by giving up I mean stop chasing women and approaching them, stop trying to ascend...

by giving up I mean stop chasing women and approaching them, stop trying to ascend...
I have mostly given up too,this is why im posting on this forum

Cope or rope, or better yet dope (as cope). Your choice, boyo.

Thats part of being black pilled

How are you getting rejected? Do you cold approach?

I really have to give up on foids too

i've given up on real foids, i go through life with a anime bodypillow and fleshlight for the hormone's, my hobbies keep me mentally healthy

I never apporached, the more ugly I see myself, the easier it is. But: You shouldn't be so ugly that you get a daily reminder that you are an ugly male (openly mocking, grimaces, laughter etc...)

Bitches come and go, keep trying.