Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I should start selling coke

SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
I was at a bar 2 nights ago and this dude waked in on me doing a line and asked for some so I gave him a key bump. Next thing I know his Becky gf is asking me if I sell.

10 minutes later this 40-something Mexican (I think) chick comes up to me and talks about how she hasn't had sex in 5 years, and tells me she knows I've been skiing because I keep licking my lips. She then trades me a shot for a bump so I put one in a bill. She asks if I have any more and I say I'm splitting the rest with my buddy, then she just walks away and ignores me.

I was at a bar 2 nights ago and this dude waked in on me doing a line and asked for some so I gave him a key bump. Next thing I know his Becky gf is asking me if I sell.

10 minutes later this 40-something Mexican (I think) chick comes up to me and talks about how she hasn't had sex in 5 years, and tells me she knows I've been skiing because I keep licking my lips. She then trades me a shot for a bump so I put one in a bill. She asks if I have any more and I say I'm splitting the rest with my buddy, then she just walks away and ignores me.
Cucked as fuck to sell things to women in return for very little money.

Start selling then

Coke is a rip off and it's a shit high

you should have said you have a rock at home.
Coke is a rip off and it's a shit high
true. i think back in the day they had good coke but today its all shit

Last edited:
You may actually be onto something, just make sure you don't go to jail by keeping minimal amounts on you

That's interesting

My dealer makes fucking bank though. He was telling me about having a foursome the other day.
yes because foids have rape fantasies. getting drugged and then fucked under the influence counts as 'rape' for them. drug dealers check the bad boy trait as well.
JFL don't underestimate drug addicts. You could of gotten your dick sucked.

Just go to prison by posting about illegal activities online theory.

Becoming a drug dealer is high success rate plan for ascension, I don't advise you do it though.

Then you get robbed by tyrone because you're subhuman

Then you get robbed by tyrone because you're subhuman
even my chadlite paki friend almost got stabbed, an incel will be dead in 5 days and robbed all 5 of those days every day, unless he is arrested and jailed first

Only Tyrones can pull of the just be a drug dealer thug theory

You might be able to ascend scarfacemaxxing but they’re basically just STD ridden coke whores