Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sort of dont even want a gf anymore at this point

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Funny but i dont even think about getting a gf anymore, i definitely dont try anymore, obviously i still think about sex but i imagine myself in an alternative reality where im attractive, i dont even consider such thing in this reality, i know that even if i got one by luck i would still be insecure as fuck and paranoid about getting cheated on, and obviously she would cheat on me and leave me eventually, idk my life would suck anyway, i just wanna die

People will say cope but I totally agree. Even wanted to make a similar thread.

I would not be comfortable. I'd have to turn my life upside down and keep it that way. I'd have to be way out of my comfort zone all the time.

I'd still do it if I had the chance for like 2 or 3 months, I really want to get as much sex as possible so I can never, ever think about sex again and be single for the rest of my life. Ehh if it hasn't happened by this age it's over.

People will say cope but I totally agree. Even wanted to make a similar thread.

I would not be comfortable. I'd have to turn my life upside down and keep it that way. I'd have to be way out of my comfort zone all the time.

I'd still do it if I had the chance for like 2 or 3 months, I really want to get as much sex as possible so I can never, ever think about sex again and be single for the rest of my life. Ehh if it hasn't happened by this age it's over.
Its already shitty enough seeing random girls lusting over chads, can you imagine actually being in love with one and then she cheats on you? I would feel much much worse than im already feeling, i dont wanna fall in love

I don't yearn for one. Knowing about their nature, the miles of cock, how it'll never be just us, etc. has killed any desire I have for one. But if by some miracle one was interested I'd give it a try still.

Its already shitty enough seeing random girls lusting over chads, can you imagine actually being in love with one and then she cheats on you? I would feel much much worse than im already feeling, i dont wanna fall in love
Real love? No, definitely not, most people these days are garbage, can't have anything authentic with them. Though the first few months of a relationship are supposedly pretty fun, I think the lust and the infatuation and the hormones is what people mistake for "love" so that would be pretty cool to experience.

Yes same, I'm in 2 minds. At 29 I'm not sure I could adapt to live with someone else. My boring daily routine feels unbreakable

yeah, the day comes.
You find out it's useless and nothing is gonna change. They say it's creepy to see old men chasing girls around.
I coped with hookers but many of you are against that.

yeah, the day comes.
You find out it's useless and nothing is gonna change. They say it's creepy to see old men chasing girls around.
I coped with hookers but many of you are against that.
Idk hookers feel like a waste of money to me, the only thing that could make me happy would be becoming big strong and handsome, literally the only thing in the world

I don't yearn for one. Knowing about their nature, the miles of cock, how it'll never be just us, etc. has killed any desire I have for one. But if by some miracle one was interested I'd give it a try still.
Me too i just dont feel like putting any effort at all its not worth it

I'm actually afraid of this happening to me, I have mental issues so I tend to freakout under a lot of stress and I'm afraid I might go E.R on her.