Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I SOUND SO FUCKING UNBELIEVABLY AUTISTIC (VOICELS GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I just had to listen to a recording of myself for one of my college lectures. I listened to about half a sentence before I slammed my laptop shut, tbh I slammed it so hard I thought I broke it lol. I sound so weird. It's hard to describe but I sound really nasally and I unconsciously drag out words in an aspie manner and put emphasis on certain sounds. I sound like i'm on drugs or some shit. God damn this is suifuel. Other people will be listening to that shit too trying to figure out what the fuck I was saying. Everyone sounded so normal, you could understand every word they were saying. I sounded like I was about to start crying. Jesus fucking Christ i'm never speaking again.

Last edited:
I just had to listen to a recording of myself for one of my college lectures. I listened to about half a sentence before I slammed my laptop shut, tbh I slammed it so hard I thought I broke it lol. I sound so weird. It's hard to describe but I sound really nasally and I unconsciously drag out words in an aspie manner and put emphasis on certain sounds. I sound like i'm on drugs or some shit. God damn this is suifuel. Other people will be listening to that shit too trying to figure out what the fuck I was saying. Everyone sounded so normal, you could understand every word they were saying. I sounded like I was about to start crying. Jesus fucking Christ i'm never speaking again.

Me too boyo me too.

I actually have to speak in the zoom call again soon, this time for much longer. Fuck everyrthing FUCCKKKK
Everybody finds their own voice weird sounding, it's not a big deal. Just be confident bro :feelshaha:

Voice is underrated.

A seriously deep voice can make panties wet.

Can relate.

Last edited:
Same I try to speak deeper

Nobody in this world hears his voice as it really sounds. This is due to your voice passing through your skull bones when you speak. So, sorry but your ruined your laptop for nothing.

The voice you record will NEVER be the same you hear while you speak. It applies to everyone.

Not only do i sound 12 but i sound autistic

I sound retarded too.

I use a voice changer tbh

. I sound like i'm on drugs or some shit.
Do drugs so it will cancel it and you'll sound normal
full

I used to get made fun of at school by normies for looking/sounding high all the time. I got told by one of my close friends that I just needed to act confident to get girls and "fix my voice" JFL