Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I speak to my Clinical Psychologist about Incel stuff

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Is there anything anyone would like me to talk about specifically regarding inceldom/isolation/autism? Im going to ask if I can record the sessions, so I can upload them for you guys.

Tell them you want to go ER and see how that goes down lol

Talk about the blackpill to your therapist.

Good luck with that. (((Therapy))) will not solve your inceldom, just squeeze the shekels out of you.

Thats low IQ. Ask something serious

Yeah, be more specific though.

The government pays for it. Part n Parcel of autismbux
If I was specific, I would say the ideology or the incel community.

Discussions with psychologists are an exercise of futility. There are bluepilled and will challenge you at every step. And even if they accept the validity of the blackpill, they can't do much about it. Its a big waste of time.

The first 3 Psychs I saw were men who were blue pilled and basically telling me to "man up" or downplaying the situation or disregarding my concerns, although these men were all much older (50s+). I also saw a Psychiatrist who was a old guy and he refused to even believe what I told him, he said that its "impossible" that ive been a NEET hermit from age 15 to 30+.

Im on my 4th Psych, this one has basically said I'm fucked and wants me full cope-mode (just relax and live out life as is and cope) So shes honest at least, and shes my age (30s).

youre fucking retard

The first 3 Psychs I saw were men who were blue pilled and basically telling me to "man up" or downplaying the situation or disregarding my concerns, although these men were all much older (50s+). I also saw a Psychiatrist who was a old guy and he refused to even believe what I told him, he said that its "impossible" that ive been a NEET hermit from age 15 to 30+.

Im on my 4th Psych, this one has basically said I'm fucked and wants me full cope-mode (just relax and live out life as is and cope) So shes honest at least, and shes my age (30s).

Had similar experience minus your last psych. Saw four, three psychologist, one psychiatrist, all much older men who didn’t want to believe a word of what I was telling them. It was a constant game of not wanting to go too far in details about my thoughts as well. If I was ever 100% honest they’d psych ward me instantly. The psychiatrist I saw threatened it when I started not wanting to show up to hear the same old thing when I just wanted my meds adjusted.

The most hilarious was one I had to see for my autismbux eval, he was sympathetic but bluepilled. His office was filled with pictures of his wife and six kids. By the end of it he simply coalesced all his normalfag talking points and said “well, you just got to find someone to really love you for you, you know? Something to keep you going!” gesturing to his family photo. I tried not to laugh until I got home.

I’ve since not bothered, but have a feeling I’ll be forced to do it all again. It’s tiresome and pointless. Psychologists especially are trained to deal with your mental issues like you would a woman’s — by talking it out or referring to something like CBT or mindfulness. Men with even a modicum of self-awareness and knowledge are not going to be effected by this at all. A normalfag would, because their depression is often moderate, and can be coped with easily with the usual platitudes and low dosage drugs. Anyone whose been trying to crawl out of the abyss for a decade isn’t going tilt to the usual shit. It’s futile.

Had similar experience minus your last psych. Saw four, three psychologist, one psychiatrist, all much older men who didn’t want to believe a word of what I was telling them. It was a constant game of not wanting to go too far in details about my thoughts as well. If I was ever 100% honest they’d psych ward me instantly. The psychiatrist I saw threatened it when I started not wanting to show up to hear the same old thing when I just wanted my meds adjusted.

The most hilarious was one I had to see for my autismbux eval, he was sympathetic but bluepilled. His office was filled with pictures of his wife and six kids. By the end of it he simply coalesced all his normalfag talking points and said “well, you just got to find someone to really love you for you, you know? Something to keep you going!” gesturing to his family photo. I tried not to laugh until I got home.

I’ve since not bothered, but have a feeling I’ll be forced to do it all again. It’s tiresome and pointless. Psychologists especially are trained to deal with your mental issues like you would a woman’s — by talking it out or referring to something like CBT or mindfulness. Men with even a modicum of self-awareness and knowledge are not going to be effected by this at all. A normalfag would, because their depression is often moderate, and can be coped with easily with the usual platitudes and low dosage drugs. Anyone whose been trying to crawl out of the abyss for a decade isn’t going tilt to the usual shit. It’s futile.

Unfortunately here you have maintain some kind of contact with a Psych as autismbux will get audited, and if you haven't been seeing anyone for a long time (years) they can question it. It's not so bad though, my Psych only sets appointments for once every 4-6 weeks anyway. Talking face to face to someone about this in real life seems a lot more real and cathartic than it does talking about it online, especially since I found one that I can actually talk to about it.

Unfortunately here you have maintain some kind of contact with a Psych as autismbux will get audited, and if you haven't been seeing anyone for a long time (years) they can question it. It's not so bad though, my Psych only sets appointments for once every 4-6 weeks anyway. Talking face to face to someone about this in real life seems a lot more real and cathartic than it does talking about it online, especially since I found one that I can actually talk to about it.

That’s understandable, it’s similar here, but as I understand it as long I’m seeing some sort of doctor for treatment, it’s fine. Doesn’t need to be a psych. In my case I just see a general practitioner for meds. When I saw psychs they wanted to see me weekly because of my severity, so it got tiresome really quick.

Talking in person can help a lot of people to cope, but I’d rather find someone who better understands my situation that’s more a peer than a professional. Most doctors aren’t going to get it. They’re in a different world.

Why am I not surprised that it takes a foid to comprehend your worthlessness as a human being? I'd love to see how she responds to statements about never being able to trust women, or look them in the eye.
His office was filled with pictures of his wife and six kids.

I FUCKING HATE THIS. Who are they to display their human-trophy loved ones on photos like a fucking psycho? That's what it is. They might as well gut and taxidermy them when they are dead.

Last edited:
You could ask her about her views on abortion. Is it ever ok to murder your own baby growing inside you? If she says that abortion is ok then you know you're dealing with a demonic creature and should leave immeditely.

I don't think you can record those. I did it anyway with my therapist back when I had one, but never showed the recordings to anyone. It's too humiliating tbh.

JFL @ going to therapy, do u actually mention this forum with him/her, seems like a bad idea but id like to hear the recordings tbh

Fucking boomers I swear

Ask her for BJ tell her u will rope if she refuses.

Good luck with that. (((Therapy))) will not solve your inceldom, just squeeze the shekels out of you.

Is there anything anyone would like me to talk about specifically regarding inceldom/isolation/autism? Im going to ask if I can record the sessions, so I can upload them for you guys.

I believe anyone who signs up for therapy is a fucking idiot, because therapy is literally you paying someone to teach you to be honest with yourself, how much of a fucking NPC do you have to be, to need a service like that, can't you simply just be introspective

Also you are just putting yourself at risk to be signed up for other "programmes", this time forcibly, as these people under law are required to report your and their observations of your "mental health" to various authorities if they believe you could possibly be a harm to yourself or others, so you talking about inceldom with them, makes you even more of a fucking idiot, because you are digging your own grave.

Honestly the bluepill/blackpill is exactly like the movie "The Matrix."

“The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.”
― Morpheus The Matrix