Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I spend about 1/7 (15%) of my life playing vidya

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Im 21
=~7600 days

Have over 20k vidya hours
=~1000 days

Its over.
Thats almost 15% of my entire life. Holy shit

That’s quite based.

jfl it's over.
I'm probably on a similar level.

Crazy shit, man. Crazy shit...

Meh, if your an incel doesn't matter what you cope with if your cel your cel.

Obvioiusly, looksmaxing/moneymaxing will improve your chances but you'll most likely only end up betabuxxing and end up just as miserable as a ldarcel.

Trying to improve is still based though, most likely futile but you gotta give it a shot.

Discount sleep, school/waging, and other mundane stuff that imo doesn't count as living life, and it's more like 50% with the other 50% being browsing the web.

Given how much time I've spent online as opposed to IRL, I wouldn't be surprised if it took up 30% of my lifespan.

Discount sleep, school/waging, and other mundane stuff that imo doesn't count as living life, and it's more like 50% with the other 50% being browsing the web.
True, 20k hours in anything is pretty much enough to make you a master at something; but I guess gaming isn’t one of those things.

I don't know about games but spending time in my room, alone on my pc has to account for almost more than half of my life.