Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Spent The Last Few Hours Going On A Blackpilled Rampage Against Unsuspecting Virtue Signaling Foids In Various Youtube Comment Sections

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Feels good man :feelsokman: Cathartic. Would recommend as cope, especially for NEET basement dwellers like myself.

I spent the last two hours on a rampant killing spree, in GTA5 of course.

I spent the last two hours cooming

Good work, soldier.

Youtube was based a few years ago but has been infested with soy. It started with normies getting smartphones tbh.

Youtube was based a few years ago but has been infested with soy. It started with normies getting smartphones tbh.
sub-atomic particle width in miles width IQ, no normie platform was ever based, and yes, YT has been a normie platform since atleast 2007

Obtaining access to the internet should only be for people with high IQ, sub 120 iq outside.

Obtaining access to the internet should only be for people with high IQ, sub 120 iq outside.
I think iq is an unfair way to do it. It should be based on social status. Or even similar to this forum where only incels have acess. This forum is the best forum on the internet due to the way the mods accept users in. Remember youtube in 2007 when there was no Chads or Stacys or even normies? It was great. Normies ruin everything. Such greed.

That's a low iq proposition in and of itself ironically.

No time, need to wageslave

knowing (((jewtube))) they will delete them

knowing (((jewtube))) they will delete them
I didn't say anything threatening or explicit so they shouldn't, but idc if they do anyway.

That's a low iq proposition in and of itself ironically.
Why do you say so? Perhaps, because then the platforms would be with less content, since people of high IQ or outside the average are minor. Yes, perhaps it is exaggerated, it could be more for meritocracy and the contributions they can offer.

Why do you say so? Perhaps, because then the platforms would be with less content, since people of high IQ or outside the average are minor. Yes, perhaps it is exaggerated, it could be more for meritocracy and the contributions they can offer.
Doesn't bother me so much that there's lots of crap and filler there. As much of a loathsome internet addict as I am, I don't live for it nor do I stand to benefit from it in any way and I wouldn't bat an eyelid if the whole institution went up in smoke. Like the episode of the Simpsons when Itchy & Scratchy was cancelled and all the neighborhood kids stated playing outside again. That shit was beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back