Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I started playing Assassin´s Creed and this is the first thing I saw

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★

Look at this shit, videogames are beyond cucked, I havent played an Assassins Creed game since Brotherhood on the xbox 360. I started Syndicate on the ps4 and this is the first thing I saw. How the fuck am I supposed to play the rest of the game if they greet me with this?

How much things have changed the past decade

last one I played was 3, if I was greeted with that, I'd be slightly annoyed, don't care who makes the game so fuck off with that shit

yes man they also put something similar in hitman 2
basically all future games will have a faggot disclaimer and will be extremely cucked

I think that message has been around for a lot of the AC games. Fairly sure I saw it in Revelations which was 2010
last one i played was Brotherhood so I didnt know
yes man they also put something similar in hitman 2
basically all future games will have a faggot disclaimer and will be extremely cucked
All Cuckisoft games have it
don't care who makes the game so fuck off with that shit
I do. Females and faggots should stay away from vidya

In the newest one, Odyssey, there's a "nice guy" character wait lemme find it

Fw41fb8tz8r11

Typical virtue signalling if you truly aren´t racist or sexist etc. you wouldn´t even think about it you would just present the team as it, is the biggest racists are the ones who see racism everywhere

Soon ut will be required by law that all games have this.

So basically it’s saying the game is historically inaccurate based on the time and setting that it is in.

It's the most cucked game ever. I couldn't enjoy playing it.

The games were much better in early 2000s, they were more difficult and you needed some legit skills to pass the missions.

what the fuck man. i played it and dont remember that. the game wasnt that good either

Cope it's been like that for bare time
Indeed.
Assassins Creed is an epic franchise.
It only started to suck after Unity.
IV Black Flag and Rogue were the last for me.
Best pirate games ever made.
The Assassins Creed story line ended with Revelations.
Assassins Creed III never existed in my book.

For all of you who dislike Assassins Creed.
You´re all low t cucks.
Altair was a legend who reclaimed the honor of the creed.
Ezio Auditore was a slayer, both in combat and pussy.

Last edited:
you guys have a chance to play a game and still complain about it. ffs

That message has been around since the first game bro. Assassins creed 2 is still one of my favourite games

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back