Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I started recording myself talking on the phone and I look so fucking retarded when I talk

A

Aspiecel

Recruit
★★★
My mom would always get mad at me for making stupid faces uncontrollably and I was always confused by it because I had no idea what she was talking about. And I had no control over it so I just ignored it.

I recently needed to record a phone call so I used my iPad to video record my conversation. Then I watched it and holy fuck my mom was right. I make retarded faces all of the time and . Like the purposely retarded faces normies make during pictures when they’re trying to be goofy. I also never look people in the eyes when I talk to them and it has nothing to do with anxiety or shyness or anything like that. It’s like I’m retarded and my brain can handle the process of eye contact with speaking

Since then I’ve started paying attention to the faces I make while doing random things and then pausing during the face I make and looking at a mirror or cell phone camera. I can’t believe how often I make these dumb faces.

When I look at myself in the mirror I don’t think I look that bad anymore when I have a normal facial expression but that’s not who people see when they interact with me. They see all my retarded faces and it’s been going on my whole life and nobody ever told me about it except my mom. Now I’m so self conscious about my facial expression. Thank god for corona virus so I can always wear a mask wherever I go

when i open my mouth i lose 2 points off my already subhuman SMV

Are you having muscle spasms in your face or something?

Why do people still use IPads. What’s the fucking point

I guess so but I’m not sure. I will just make a retarded face for no reason in the middle of watching tv
Probably just bad habit from younger years then.