Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I starve myself everyday

Martyr

Martyr

Slave to a Degenerate Society
-
I have lost like 5% bodyfat since college started because i'm too high inhib to go to my uni's dining hall and eat by myself. Usually, I just go to eat only a couple times a week during hours when it is usually empty. I think at this point being ugly is severely taking a toll on my physical health, but it doesn't help my anxiety when I constantly get stared at by people for being ugly as shit.

If my superiors did not cook for me I would become a stick lol

it's over for hungrycels

Good.
Keep doing that till you're 8-12% bodyfat.
At the very least you'll give yourself a few extra SMV points, Not that it helps going from for example : 3 -> 3.5

No one is staring at you because you're ugly. You're probably just weird or interesting in some other way.

YoU aReN't EnTiTlEd To FooD sWeAtY :soy:

I wish i would not need to do emotional eating.

I have lost like 5% bodyfat since college started because i'm too high inhib to go to my uni's dining hall and eat by myself. Usually, I just go to eat only a couple times a week during hours when it is usually empty. I think at this point being ugly is severely taking a toll on my physical health, but it doesn't help my anxiety when I constantly get stared at by people for being ugly as shit.
I also dont eat in uni for the same reason. I just eat some cookies so my belly doesnt sounds so much

Do not recommend it unless you do some sort of exercise, else you will lose all muscle mass. But if you are very fat, sure, it's easier doing it at the start and lose the first kgs.

I always avoid eating at public places,so intermittent fasting is great for me.I fast during the university hours and pig out once I get home

I have lost like 5% bodyfat since college started because i'm too high inhib to go to my uni's dining hall and eat by myself.
Do they make breakfast, lunch and tea for you?

During the weekends, as everyone was too hungover to get out of bed, I'd be in the canteen at 9 for breakfast.
During the week, be there at 7:30am.
I didn't have lunch tbh.
For tea, I'd be in there at 5.

Go at earlier times. You're paying for this crap - use it.

Do they make breakfast, lunch and tea for you?

During the weekends, as everyone was too hungover to get out of bed, I'd be in the canteen at 9 for breakfast.
During the week, be there at 7:30am.
I didn't have lunch tbh.
For tea, I'd be in there at 5.

Go at earlier times. You're paying for this crap - use it.
Yea sometimes when i'm starving i go for breakfast at 7 am when everyone else is sleeping and exhausted after a long night of partying and degeneracy.

Think positive at least you're not fat

Get to 10% bodyfat and maybe you can ascend :feelskek::chad:. On a serious note OP, get some therapy because stupid normies shouldn't even be on your mind.

holy fak, hello fellow truecel. u should stock up on microwave meals tbh

there is nowhere else to eat than the dinignhall, u cant just take food to ur dorm?

081FF007 0FF0 4256 9E01 5336418CF6A7

very nice, mogs normal mayonnise and is not sweet

I do too, kinda.

I eat a minimal breakfast. Usually a banana and a muffin.

Once I'm back from class, I eat a plate -- a PLATE -- of Cheerios and a serving of chips.

Then I eat a full, regular dinner.

Good.
Keep doing that till you're 8-12% bodyfat.
At the very least you'll give yourself a few extra SMV points, Not that it helps going from for example : 3 -> 3.5
You look small in a shirt so it becomes a failo.

You look small in a shirt so it becomes a failo.
Pretty much yeah

The face gains are also overrated. Unless you're an 18%+ body fat lardass, getting to the 8-12% range won't do miracles.

Starvation is the best method.
Bestsuicidengl4

Very relatable. I sat outside everyday during lunch in HS. I hate my age group and if I ever sat inside some retarded foid would indulge her empathy by being like
AH yOu SaT aLonE lEt mE AnNoY yOu bY SiTtIng wItH yOu oNcE aNd NeVer AgAin bEcAusE yOuRe fUcKinG wEiRd HaHa

There's no food for your face!

STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!