Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I stealed just with a backbag , couldnt even care a slifer at this point , MORALITY IS FUCKINg DEAD EXSPECIALLY IN GERMANY i mean CUCKMANY

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
i usually get a wagon to steal , but now i didnt , my netto is so free its unbelievable , MORALITY IS FUCKING DEAD , take what you want take as you please , i will try newer heighs soon , getting more and more low inhib after seeing all this trash that happens to germany , why be even a good little bitch systemslave at this point? while immigrants get double what you do for work , for free , and are able to mock and hurt people / being IMMORAL till oblivion

germancels , rise , abuse this chaos !!!

just steal theory

Did you steal anything good at least?

A.H. was right all along

Just incoherently rage theory.

Paying for everything you want is cuck behaviour

I know you were angry when you wrote this but the wording just made me picture a little kid yelling "I STEALED" and I laughed, sorry dude

Morality may be dead but I'm not going to prison with tyrone.

based and blackpilled.Try and up the ante.Learn how to pick pocket and steal everything from those normies.Buy a gun illegally and try to plan out a bank heist when your confident enough .

fucking immigrants are disgusting im german as well, they rape, kill AND steal while they get so much money up their ass its fucking retarded

i usually get a wagon to steal , but now i didnt , my netto is so free its unbelievable , MORALITY IS FUCKING DEAD , take what you want take as you please , i will try newer heighs soon , getting more and more low inhib after seeing all this trash that happens to germany , why be even a good little bitch systemslave at this point? while immigrants get double what you do for work , for free , and are able to mock and hurt people / being IMMORAL till oblivion

I see we have another low inhibmaxxing success story.
that's the spirit. if you get caught tell them you were only doing it to feed starving immigrants.
official thread theme

youtube embeds not working properly :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

Last edited:

Sehr basiert, mein Freund.

You sound like an immigrant

Please St. Adolf let this be a signal of your return.

fucking immigrants are disgusting im german as well, they rape, kill AND steal while they get so much money up their ass its fucking retarded

try it you will mostlikely have success stealing , theres no point playing into this shithole anymore
Sehr basiert, mein Freund.
wahrhaftig

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,
Über alles in der Welt!

Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,
Über alles in der Welt!

immigrants über alles at this point

Too bad I did not visit such European countries as Germany before population replacement and cultural suicide.

ethnic in germany, its pretty fucking over

>steal
>get caught
>be put in prison with niggers and shitskins
>get raped on daily basis
>lose virginity as an incel
>???
profit

Good plan OP

don't try anything too ambitious you don't wanna get locked up.

Be careful. When they introduce sharia law to Germany, they will cut your hands off for stealing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back