Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still can't believe IT is so popular lmao

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Imagine CHOOSING to spend your time participating in an online watchdog of a fucking forum just because you're so pathetic and insecure that you need to assure yourself that you're a normal person lmao.

Normal people don't know what a forum is. These freaks not only post on forums, they post on forums ABOUT FORUMS.

The "well adjusted, sane" people of IncelTears are currently choosing to spend their Sunday, over the Christmas period, reading posts on incel forums that they disagree with.

Can it get more pathetic?

It will always be popular, the world will always be full of losers. Cucks try to disprove us because they are weak and we remind them the truth.

It will always be popular, the world will always be full of losers. Cucks try to disprove us because they are weak and we remind them the truth.
Ironically, we are losers too.

It made more sense (although it was still deranged) when there were incel subreddits, but now it is just weird, having to spy on a completely separate website.

Unfortunately, it's still cool to dump on incels.

It made more sense (although it was still deranged) when there were incel subreddits, but now it is just weird, having to spy on a completely separate website.
It’s one of the only subs that whines about other websites

They're growing in numbers due to the amount of incels in denial that are growing. A bunch of sad, soulless men buying into the "intersectional feminist" bullshit, then proceeding to throw problems of their other male brethren under the rug, under the guise of painting us all as men who want to rape and kill women, along with the very, very small chance of getting e-pussy.

Genuinely think they deserve to be curb stomped.

I wouldn't call it popular. Pretty small numbers over there. Way less than braincells had.

let them post their screenshots and collect virtual points, their real lives are rotting away. Nobody who spends time doing what they do has an enjoyable real life, I wouldn't even be spending time on this forum if I had an enjoyable life, same with inceltears, they are just the other side of the coin were on

If you open up any IT poster's profile, you'll find that they've dedicated the whole account (or their lives? lol) to posting on IT OR if they post on other subs, you'll 100% find a comment or a post they made that proves they're equally ugly or pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back