Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still can't believe XXXTENTACION died today... Was the 2pac of this generation

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
RIP X. AKA the next 2pac. His music spoke to me.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You run the thug game and you will end up like this.

I would rather have lived his life than mine.

The only reason anyone ever listened to his music was this.

xxx.png

Looks = life.

Yea he made some great music

na some idiots robed him for his LV bag and they outted themselves on instagram & are now trying to hide

I feel like it is too much of a coincidence that someone with so many followers (100K) is being blamed for killing xxxtentecion. Probably not him.

I feel like it is too much of a coincidence that someone with so many followers (100K) is being blamed for killing xxxtentecion. Probably not him.
na dude he had like 10k before but gained 100k today just now as his exposed shit got trending

This new generational mumble jumble rap bullshit is trash. It's for low iq faggots. JFL if you listen to that brainwashing bs pushed by big daddy jews. Fuck that nigger, glad he's dead. Another degenerate that won't be missed.

na dude he had like 10k before but gained 100k today just now as his exposed shit got trending
That still seems to be insanely large, a growing insta star just threw his life away like that? Just being accused over a photo with a red mask.

That still seems to be insanely large, a growing insta star just threw his life away like that? Just being accused over a photo with a red mask.

he was also near the place and posted a pic of a gun moments after the shooting and b4 it was reported on news

This new generational mumble jumble rap bullshit is trash. It's for low iq faggots. JFL if you listen to that brainwashing bs pushed by big daddy jews. Fuck that nigger, glad he's dead. Another degenerate that won't be missed.
thanks for confirming you havent listened to any of his music, its over for edgecels

he was also near the place and posted a pic of a gun moments after the shooting and b4 it was reported on news

Ok now I see why he would at least be considered a suspect. Likely him, a small time rapper chasing clout.
A couple of his songs are good to vibe to when depressed. I was surprised. Otherwise I usually hate rap.

agreed, high iq comment

edit: any fucking retards want to come at me listen to these.

ghost and the fall are my favs

I wasn't a big fan of him but some amvs had his music in the background and I liked it

this is bothering me now. It just seems like the guy could never catch a break, even with all his success. And then his life ended before he really got a chance to shine.

Lol, good riddance, he was a degenerate promoting degeneracy.
Not to mention that he was a habitual criminal, even when rich he committed criminal acts.

The less criminals the better.

Fuck, I just remembered he was actually the Tupac of our generation. I love that guy so much :feelsbadman::feelscry:

he was actively trying to turn his life around and help other people
RIP

idk why people call out on degeneracy, when they do degeneracy things themselves too.