Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i still don't believe in sub8law but...

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
my normie friend is a 5/10 normie and he started using tinder to try ascending. he's my age and he's a virgin who hasn't had his first kiss yet but he's went with girls to school dances in 12th grade and even grinded with a stacy at a school dance (just remember stacys get drunk and act more slutty at dances so this isn't supposed to be cherrypicking). he goes to the same college as me but he hasn't gotten a girlfriend yet and or gotten laid yet so he tried creating a tinder and the largest amount of likes he got was only 8. despite receiving 8 likes, he hasn't gotten any matches yet. i asked him who liked him but it only shows blurry pics of the girls who like him so he needs tinder gold to see who liked him which costs a lot of money.

and bluepillers say that tinder will help us. if it can't help a normie, it won't help me either.

but the blurry photos did look like at least beckys. he still mogs me to death.

he told me to create a tinder but i told him as a sub5 that wouldn't help me at all

Sub 8 definitely applies to online dating, especially because there is a huge gender rato imbalance.

He's incel. If he had considerable amounts of social resources then he MIGHT (big might) ascend. He will never ascend on tinder

Normie + being average = incel

Sub 8 definitely applies to online dating, especially because there is a huge gender rato imbalance.
i bet ER wouldn't get matches either. i've read that looks matter more to foids with short sexual hookups but not with long-term relationships, prolly because foids eventually betabuxx i guess

Bro, i can get matches on tinder, and i'm definitly not a 8/10. However most matches don't really mean anything, since most foids won't even reply to your messages.

He's incel. If he had considerable amounts of social resources then he MIGHT (big might) ascend. He will never ascend on tinder

Normie + being average = incel
most normies aren't incels

Bro, i can get matches on tinder, and i'm definitly not a 8/10. However most matches don't really mean anything, since most foids won't even reply to your messages.
:chad:

Not at all, man. The best i got rated so far was 5.5 so i'm definitly sub6. The way i understand sub8 theory is, that you still can get laid, ypu just have to put a tremendous ammount of effort into it. Plus you're always at risk of getting cucked, by a superior male.

matches=/=sex

matches=/=sex
Lol, no. At least not in my experience.
Not at all, man. The best i got rated so far was 5.5 so i'm definitly sub6. The way i understand sub8 theory is, that you still can get laid, ypu just have to put a tremendous ammount of effort into it. Plus you're always at risk of getting cucked, by a superior male.

people here think if you're even a chadlite you won't fuck a becky jfl

What is the point of having coincidences, but that they do not respond to the messages? Something similar happened to me.

What is the point of having coincidences, but that they do not respond to the messages? Something similar happened to me.
you use tinder?

Lol, no. At least not in my experience.
I said matches=/=se, meaning matches DO NOT automatically result in sex.

They are just a CHANCE at sex. and on Tinder it's Chad only

you use tinder?
No, a few weeks ago I used Badoo. I had some coincidences with some Beckyes in my age range (18) but they did not answer my Messages, in the end I deleted the application because I was being harassed by several men who wanted to have sex with me (I have a female face).

Sub8 copers are failed normies and Chadlites who want to act edgy so they can be on here. Normies are not incels! :reeeeee::woke::feelsree:

I think some women just swipe right on ypu in order to get an ego boost, when you should match with them.

Oh fuck, sorry for being low iq :feelstrash:

Sub8 applies in the sense that chads can just lay on their asses and get laid with next to no effort.
Chadlites and normies ofc can get laid as well but have to put effort.

Sub8 applies in the sense that chads can just lay on their asses and get laid with next to no effort.
Chadlites and normies ofc can get laid as well but have to put effort.

7s can score with landwhales and ugly foids on Tinder. If you want a becky+ on Tinder its Chad only.

I haven't used or checked out tinder so I can't say otherwise, but that sounds ridiculous, a 7/10 can atleast get a becky

I haven't used or checked out tinder so I can't say otherwise, but that sounds ridiculous, a 7/10 can atleast get a becky
No, the gender ratio is insane on Tinder If it was even then yes, a Chadlite could get becky, but not when men outnumber women 9 to 1

He will most probably be a beta cuck provider to some used up Stacy when she is at her end at 35.
He will be working and saving money for some time, the foid will approach him, tell him that she has 3 kids from 4 different fathers, and that she needs a "real man" to "settle down" with.

When foids talk about a "real man" they mean "a sucker".
If your friend has trouble getting normie foids now, later on the used up foids will try to use him.

You should warn him, if foids don't want to build up with him now that he has nothing, he should not give them any chance when he have already worked his ass off and built his patrimony.
"real men" have sex with young foids ages 18-21, not some 35 year old

Definitely not in casual sex, but maxxed out everything else he might get lucky and go on a few dates and see where it goes from there.

Beckies have Tinder celebrities liking them honestly. They have Chads to pick through very quickly especially in a good-looking area.

Definitely not in casual sex, but maxxed out everything else he might get lucky and go on a few dates and see where it goes from there.

Beckies have Tinder celebrities liking them honestly. They have Chads to pick through very quickly especially in a good-looking area.
i've seen gigastacies on tinder when my friend showed me it

Indeed. What pains me is the sheer number of simps and cucks out there.

They don't buy a meal for a homeless person in their neighborhood, or help some dogs in an animal shelter.
But they waste hundreds of dollars giving free money to e-thots that find them disgusting and will never give them sex.

At least when I spend my bucks with a prostitute I can actually get my micro dick into her ass.
white knights aren't real men either.

normies get into relationships (5,6) by being an orbiter at first. they have to take the foid on many dates before they can get sex with her, while a chad can do very little without spending a dime.

normies get into relationships (5,6) by being an orbiter at first. they have to take the foid on many dates before they can get sex with her, while a chad can do very little without spending a dime.

Sub-8 just applies to dating apps, but in college and in high school average men generally ascend.

Matches virtually mean nothing tbh. I 100% believe tinder has matching bots at this point.

Matches virtually mean nothing tbh. I 100% believe tinder has matching bots at this point.
Tinder doesn’t help you ascend

anyone who thinks tinder works prolly never used tinder

sub7 law only exists on tinder
Sub 8 and sub 7 really just depend on how you rate people tbh but JFL if you honestly think that tinder isn’t real life

Sub 8 and sub 7 really just depend on how you rate people tbh but JFL if you honestly think that tinder isn’t real life
sorry but normies irl do get laid. i know you wish you weren't a minority but you are