Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i still don't believe in sub8law but...

sorry but normies irl do get laid. i know you wish you weren't a minority but you are
So why do you think I’m incel. I’m just too ugly for IRL even. You may be right I am HIDEOUSLY ugly. However, IRL standards have been raised because of tinder and bars/clubs/social circle is just tinder In real life hence tinder is real life. Also if you don’t think tinder is real life than how do you think normies get foids?

So why do you think I’m incel. I’m just too ugly for IRL even. You may be right I am HIDEOUSLY ugly. However, IRL standards have been raised because of tinder and bars/clubs/social circle is just tinder In real life hence tinder is real life. Also if you don’t think tinder is real life than how do you think normies get foids?
normies get foids through relationships. tinder is usually one night stands or short hookups

normies get foids through relationships. tinder is usually one night stands or short hookups
How does a normie get a relationship if not through online? Also what psl do you consider normies and what do you think of the studies that show a growing number of involuntary celibate men?

How does a normie get a relationship if not through online? Also what psl do you consider normies and what do you think of the studies that show a growing number of involuntary celibate men?
that number is still a minority. if you're suggesting 72% of men are chads you're wrong

that number is still a minority. if you're suggesting 72% of men are chads you're wrong
You really think that men didn’t lie about their celibacy? I’ve lied before

You really think that men didn’t lie about their celibacy? I’ve lied before
believe me, many normies have sex. i have seen NO proof that normies don't have happy sex lives. deal with it, you're a small minority

believe me, many normies have sex. i have seen NO proof that normies don't have happy sex lives. deal with it, you're a small minority
Isn’t this thread about you seeing proof that normies don’t have happy sex lives?

Isn’t this thread about you seeing proof that normies don’t have happy sex lives?
tinder is different because tinder isn't for relationships it's for hookups

tinder is different because tinder isn't for relationships it's for hookups
Yes but isn’t this whole thread about how a normie is essentially an incel despite not being particularly ugly? Sure he is failing on tinder but is he doing better “IRL” which I don’t think exists because tinder is real life.

Yes but isn’t this whole thread about how a normie is essentially an incel despite not being particularly ugly? Sure he is failing on tinder but is he doing better “IRL” which I don’t think exists because tinder is real life.
again, tinder isn't real life because tinder is for hookups. IRL there's relationships

again, tinder isn't real life because tinder is for hookups. IRL there's relationships
But where is your normie friends “IRL” relationship. I thought normies had sex lives and we are the minority.

But where is your normie friends “IRL” relationship. I thought normies had sex lives and we are the minority.
i've seen many normies and beckys hold hands and make out and go with each other to prom

i've seen many normies and beckys hold hands and make out and go with each other to prom
It gets harder after HS and sub 8 law doesn’t mean 6-7 are incel it just means that it’s harder for them and they have to struggle sometimes and go below looksmatch.

It gets harder after HS and sub 8 law doesn’t mean 6-7 are incel it just means that it’s harder for them and they have to struggle sometimes and go below looksmatch.
a chadlite can easily get a stacylite.

a chadlite can easily get a stacylite.
I’m not sure about that TBH unless chad lite is white and Stacylite is ethnic. Also chad lite is not normie. You are conceding to me at first you said normies are fine now you are saying chadlites are fine.

I’m not sure about that TBH unless chad lite is white and Stacylite is ethnic. Also chad lite is not normie. You are conceding to me at first you said normies are fine now you are saying chadlites are fine.
white chadlites can easily get a stacylite. seriously there's NO proof that what i'm saying is false. i'm sure if you walked out there you'd find many looksmatched couples. don't do mental gymnastics in your head that they're "pretending" to be couples

white chadlites can easily get a stacylite. seriously there's NO proof that what i'm saying is false. i'm sure if you walked out there you'd find many looksmatched couples. don't do mental gymnastics in your head that they're "pretending" to be couples
I was at college pre corona and I saw WAY more couples where the guy mogged the foid than looksmatched couples. Also who do you think ugly foids fuck? Normies? Cause they certainly don’t fuck incels.

I was at college pre corona and I saw WAY more couples where the guy mogged the foid than looksmatched couples. Also who do you think ugly foids fuck? Normies? Cause they certainly don’t fuck incels.
so? i see normies making out in public with beckys ALL DAY.