Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I still have daily fantasies of brutally murdering those who wronged me in my youth

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I was consistently bullied throughout my youth by both women and men for my autism / sub par physical appearance from elementary to high school. I've never forgotten about how shitty my peers treated me. Every rude remark, every fight I've had to endure, all the rejection. I just can't get it out of my head. I have literally nothing positive to replace these negative memories with. My bullies were literally right all along. I'm absolutely nothing more than a future 24 hour wage slave. I don't feel like anyone's ever genuinely told me I have any value. Do most neurotypical people just forget about that shit? Brush it off and look towards the future? I honestly can't understand how anyone can just forgive and forget the kind of abuse and trauma guys like us experience. Can anyone else relate?

Forgiving can be extremely hard but it's the right think to do. If those people convert, they'll suffer and regret their past evil deeds against innocent people bitterly. If they don't, they will suffer even way, way more.

I can relate tbh

Forgiving can be extremely hard but it's the right think to do.

Forgiveness must come from a place of power.
“We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged”
Otherwise how do you know it's forgiveness rather than an excuse of that little boy who's still afraid of his bullies?

Forgiveness must come from a place of power.

Otherwise how do you know it's forgiveness rather than an excuse of that little boy who's still afraid of his bullies?
He is the one who must know himself in his heart.

If people are threatening the lives of you or other innocent people, they shall be stopped, through death if need be. I believe in self defense. But holding grudges of the past is not good.

Forgiving can be extremely hard but it's the right think to do. If those people convert, they'll suffer and regret their past evil deeds against innocent people bitterly. If they don't, they will suffer even way, way more.

I'm sure they're crying tears of blood thinking about that autist they bullied in high school.

I'm sure they're crying tears of blood thinking about that autist they bullied in high school.
Those evil deeds are on them regardless.

I was consistently bullied throughout my youth by both women and men for my autism / sub par physical appearance from elementary to high school. I've never forgotten about how shitty my peers treated me. Every rude remark, every fight I've had to endure, all the rejection. I just can't get it out of my head. I have literally nothing positive to replace these negative memories with. My bullies were literally right all along. I'm absolutely nothing more than a future 24 hour wage slave. I don't feel like anyone's ever genuinely told me I have any value. Do most neurotypical people just forget about that shit? Brush it off and look towards the future? I honestly can't understand how anyone can just forgive and forget the kind of abuse and trauma guys like us experience. Can anyone else relate?

I remember a singaporean dude or an asian dude at least that went to a school reunion to murder his school bullies many years later.

Revenge is not the only solution but it is the best one

Yeah man, me too. In fact I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently. I especially detest my older brother who I am sure is a psychopath (and a few other family members).

As much as I hate to admit it, perhaps I am slightly autistic. I’m supposed to just forget about it and move on? I can’t. Because I can’t stand the injustice of it. People who do bad things should have to pay for it.

That's just-world fallacy bullshit. If people truly felt so badly for their mistreatment of incels, then we wouldn't be in the position we are.

There was this one mommys-boy in our neighborhood who would just randomly attack me at our way home when we were like 6-7 years old. He'd literally jump me from behind and push me to the ground, beat me and run away. He moved away.

I haven't seen that bastard in about ten years. My blood is still boiling whenever I think on this though. I want a rematch boyo! :feelsBox:

There was this one mommys-boy in our neighborhood who would just randomly attack me at our way home when we were like 6-7 years old. He'd literally jump me from behind and push me to the ground, beat me and run away. He moved away.

I haven't seen that bastard in about ten years. My blood is still boiling whenever I think on this though. I want a rematch boyo! :feelsBox:
I feel you. There is one certain person I can't even forget after 10 years. This shit even comes up to me in my dreams sometimes.

what

i was too physically weak to cause revenge on my bully

Same. I have these thoughts daily. I WANT THOSE PUNKS DEAD!

That's just-world fallacy bullshit. If people truly felt so badly for their mistreatment of incels, then we wouldn't be in the position we are.
Like I said, if they convert, they will feel bad. If they don't, they'll feel even much worse when they receive their punishment.
I'm talking about hell.

Last edited:
Seems like a good cope

the ragefuel never goes

Study the blade

In Minecraft, hypothetically? Depends if you're FBI or not