Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still have zero idea how society keeps functioning after men get fucked over so badly

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Why hasn't society broken down by now? Most men are going to be broke and unemployed. Women using their smart phones to find chads, and you get thrown in jail for trying to hit on a girl in public.

It's not just me. On any finance or sites discussing markets they all wonder the same thing.

What glue is keeping everything together?

Desperation tbh

At this point Im so starved that Id take a used up whore

Testosterone.
Males are slaves of pussy and they can go under anything to obtain it
Thats why i like mgtow.

Most men are getting fed just enough scraps to keep them happy.

normies are surprisingly fine with being slaves

Why hasn't society broken down by now? Most men are going to be broke and unemployed. Women using their smart phones to find chads, and you get thrown in jail for trying to hit on a girl in public.

It's not just me. On any finance or sites discussing markets they all wonder the same thing.

What glue is keeping everything together?
It takes great strength to accept that it's over for you tbh, people will naturally cope. Also guys get desperate and overrates women and their success with them, they're basically betabuxxing but convinces themselves that they're slaying. Every once in a while the average guy gets lucky with some fatty after buying her drinks all night and that gives him a confidence boost and he thinks to himself "wow still got it, maybe it's not over for me".

Men cucking out id say but not really sure