Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I stole my dad's testosterone gel

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
My dad was a chad, but now that he's old, he isn't producing enough testosterone on his own. So what did he do? He went to the doctor and got a prescription for testosterone gel. Now that I'm visiting my parents, I decided to take a few squirts of this magic gel for myself every day and see what happens. The results? I have a lot more energy, my mood is better, and I actually enjoy jacking off now. I would definitely recommend scoring some of this stuff if you can.

The results? I have a lot more energy, my mood is better, and I actually enjoy jacking off now. I would definitely recommend scoring some of this stuff if you can.
those exist?

Jerk off with it

My dad was a chad, but now that he's old, he isn't producing enough testosterone on his own. So what did he do? He went to the doctor and got a prescription for testosterone gel. Now that I'm visiting my parents, I decided to take a few squirts of this magic gel for myself every day and see what happens. The results? I have a lot more energy, my mood is better, and I actually enjoy jacking off now. I would definitely recommend scoring some of this stuff if you can.
you'll need to use it for the rest of your life, since your body will no longer be able to produce test naturally.

Oh shit. :feelsmega: Now I'll have to find a new source.
That's the secret, you are supposed to abuse steroids until you can't make test anymore, and thats when the doctor allows you to be prescribed test. If you just follow the rules and go and ask for it without having abused your body first, then they won't take sympathy on you.

Try a vanadu pharmacy bro...

being serious, put it on your dick and it might grow

Man in a can, it can make you more of a man with it's secret ingredients.

Slayer Move

Your dad is a cuck for not injecting and using gel, but I guess it’s still better than being low T.