Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I strongly believe my self destructive depressive Coomerdom is what's responsible for Norwood reaper's early arrival.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
As we all know serial masturbation has detrimental effect on hair follicles which are in the process of thinning, while balding would happen regardless if you are genetically destined to it I'm sure cooming has a part in premature balding.

This is a cope but henceforth I shall begin to blame this on my end as a way to both reassure and curse myself that I didn't do something when I could, I'm actually still in disbelief how fast all of this happened. in the span of 3 months the left side of my hairline got pushed back by I don't even want to know how much I mean how when wtf how did it happen SO FAST!??!? AND AND THIS IS THE ONLY THE BEGINNING!? NO NO GOD I CAN'T NO I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE. WITHOUT HAIR I..I I'M NOT EVEN HUMAN! AND I'M NOT SMART! I WONT BE ONE OF THOSE RICH SHORT BALD GUYS I WILL BE A WAGESLAVING BALD LAUGHING STOCK!

just strike me down before the reaper takes me. I can't take this stress anymore.

:cryfeels::feelscry:

As we all know serial masturbation has detrimental effect on hair follicles which are in the process of thinning, while balding would happen regardless if you are genetically destined to it I'm sure cooming has a part in premature balding.

This is a cope but henceforth I shall begin to blame this on my end as a way to both reassure and curse myself that I didn't do something when I could, I'm actually still in disbelief how fast all of this happened. in the span of 3 months the left side of my hairline got pushed back by I don't even want to know how much I mean how when wtf how did it happen SO FAST!??!? AND AND THIS IS THE ONLY THE BEGINNING!? NO NO GOD I CAN'T NO I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE. WITHOUT HAIR I..I I'M NOT EVEN HUMAN! AND I'M NOT SMART! I WONT BE ONE OF THOSE RICH SHORT BALD GUYS I WILL BE A WAGESLAVING BALD LAUGHING STOCK!

just strike me down before the reaper takes me. I can't take this stress anymore.

:cryfeels::feelscry:
Conventional wisdom on these matters is wise to follow tbh

There's always been stories about how excessive masturbation leads to early hair loss or hair growing in places it shouldn't.

I'm pretty sure masterbation doesn't cause hairloss, so don't worry about it. In fact it will more than likely prevent it as it reduces stress (which causes hair loss)

Dude I masturbate almost everyday, and none of my hair has been lost. The problem might be your diet or lifestyle.