Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I suck at video games

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I’m reminded of my inferiority every single moment of my life. I spent all my life playing video games and yet I still suck at them.
When normies were partying and having sex I was at home wasting my life in front of a computer and the same normies kick my ass in online games anyway. Even in single player games and strategies I suck.
I’m so sick of this. It’s not only video games but everything in my life. When you do something a lot you are suppose to get better at it but that’s not the case with me. No matter how much hard work and effort I put into something I’m still shit at it.
The worst thing is, because I’m ugly and lonely everyone in my family expects me to be smart or good at something (like videogames or reading books). They believe that god gives everyone something, some get good looks, other high intelligence or talent at something but I got nothing while others got everything.
Retarded world. Fuck this gay earth and my life.

what games are you saying like some shitty online fps?

As I've aged, I've witnessed my decline in online FPS.

I suck at everything

what games are you saying like some shitty online fps?
CS:GO, LoL, Dark Souls, I have over 500 hours in each of them and I get beaten regularly by guys who just started playing. There are many other games but I won’t mention them becuase it’s pointless. I pretty much suck at all games except for ones for kids like LEGO Star Wars.

CS:GO, LoL, Dark Souls, I have over 500 hours in each of them and I get beaten regularly by guys who just started playing. There are many other games but I won’t mention them becuase it’s pointless. I pretty much suck at all games except for ones for kids like LEGO Star Wars.
just lol at being angry at counter strike static map exploitation apes

i think im normal tbh

Played league of legends - Bronze 5, worst tier at the time with 800 hours :feelsrope:
Played brawlhalla - Currently in the top 1% of ranked players.
Depends on the game.

what is your csgo rank?

Over 1000 hours, 3 broken controllers, litteral tears and I had to delete it because I got extreme depression from not being able to reach diamond.
Damn. Brutal. :feelsbadman:

this is brutal man. at least i was good at Quake when i played it

Kids games are the best. I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. LMAO I'm fucking 24 playing pokemon

I haven't gamed in a long time.

Last game was Minecraft. Notch is a genius designing a game like that just for us

I thought I was good until I played with my normiefriend who crushed Dark Souls 3-bosses first go...

You either got it or you don’t I guess

Me too. I been trying to be a runescpae pker my whole life still can't fucking do it worth a shit
Life for me is nothing but eternal mogging i guess....

Never began for gamercels

I never got past Gold 4, right now I don’t have a rank yet.
if you only have 500 hours and never really played other fps games very much it's not that bad tbh

Over for Yoshi's Woolly World cels.

you put out some really brutal post rcently

My feels are with you

same ngl, i think it's due to my bad motor skills and poor pressure tolerance. after 3 seasons of LoL in high school the furthest i got was gold IV.

500 hrs isn't that long in games. You still got time to get better. And for the guys that are newer and better. They could be smurf accounts

I am not really into video games but the few I have played throughout my life I was always mogged in. I also sucked at almost all of them. But I feel like its mostly cucks playing that shit anyways so I dont care. All that matters to me is my driving skills.

I’m reminded of my inferiority every single moment of my life. I spent all my life playing video games and yet I still suck at them.
When normies were partying and having sex I was at home wasting my life in front of a computer and the same normies kick my ass in online games anyway. Even in single player games and strategies I suck.
I’m so sick of this. It’s not only video games but everything in my life. When you do something a lot you are suppose to get better at it but that’s not the case with me. No matter how much hard work and effort I put into something I’m still shit at it.
The worst thing is, because I’m ugly and lonely everyone in my family expects me to be smart or good at something (like videogames or reading books). They believe that god gives everyone something, some get good looks, other high intelligence or talent at something but I got nothing while others got everything.
Retarded world. Fuck this gay earth and my life.
Yeah

It just becomes rage/sui Fuel being bad at something like games in general.

Mogs me. I have nearly 3,000 hours and I'm Silver III.
Cringe

some people are born with everything, some are born with nothing