Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I sucker punched my oneitis and no consequences

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Old story but I decided to share.

I used to be “friends” (read: emotional tampon) for my oneitis because I was a bluepilled faggot.

One day in class she let this other guy sit on her lap. I didn’t take too kindly to that so I sucker punched him so hard his head flew back and smashed her lip against her teeth.

Best part? It’s not LARP and I got away scot free. No consequences, no shame, nothing bad happened except oneitis started hating me. Image is for evidence.
1251AA61 B8F9 41C3 B358 3108A7B4CCDF

Good job. Don’t trust whores. Hopefully his face got deformed from your punch

Wow you were a cuck back then.

Good job. Don’t trust whores. Hopefully his face got deformed from your punch
The fucker wasn’t hurt too much but the whore was hurt more than him. So that I’ll say is win. I’ve beaten that guy up in the past, it doesn’t matter if he got away that time, all it matters is that roastie btfo’ed.

The fucker wasn’t hurt too much but the whore was hurt more than him. So that I’ll say is win. I’ve beaten that guy up in the past, it doesn’t matter if he got away that time, all it matters is that roastie btfo’ed.
That’s good then. I’m actually pretty surprised you got away with it. I’m guessing it’s because you only hit the guy and his head hit the foid meaning you technically didn’t hit her.

yup.

this was before I got blackpilled. Roughly January.
You mean this year? This January? I bet you still act like a cuck coomer around your oneitis. Wtf man, just block her and delete those texts already

You mean this year? This January? I bet you still act like a cuck coomer around your oneitis. Wtf man, just block her and delete those texts already
I haven’t talked to her since January tf you talking about. I already blocked her on everything but text tho.

I haven’t talked to her since January tf you talking about. I already blocked her on everything but text tho.
I mean it's based yeah but the way you wrote "honour suicide" and "I don't like it" is so fucking cringey, it gave me second hand embarrassment. Good for you tho now that you are no longer a cuck.

I mean it's based yeah but the way you wrote "honour suicide" and "I don't like it" is so fucking cringey, it gave me second hand embarrassment. Good for you tho now that you are no longer a cuck.
Yup. I was really cringe before like April or May when I started becoming based and blackpilled.

What a weak faggot you are.
He sat on her lap so i hit him in the face because i need attention from her...
You didn’t take what kindly? You wanted to sit on her lap? He took your place? Hmm? You are the bitch of that bitch?
Jfl at this site...

Based tbh :feelzez:

You still stalk her Insta?
I wish. Blocked her and she even removed my backup account fucking hell. On the bright side, she literally does not post.
What a weak faggot you are.
He sat on her lap so i hit him in the face because i need attention from her...
You didn’t take what kindly? You wanted to sit on her lap? He took your place? Hmm? You are the bitch of that bitch?
Jfl at this site...
ah yes, Herr Greycel, I am the weak faggot for hitting a stupid bitch.

>jfl at this site
Leave then, greycel

Good.
She would never let you do that.
And the fact that she reacted this way shows that she knew that you liked her.

ah yes, Herr Greycel, I am the weak faggot for hitting a stupid bitch.
yes you are.
greycel like this greycel like that.. but your bitch ass is so jealous that you hit someone. BECAUSE he sat on the lap of a girl who doesn't even like you... lol

i Lost fap material. Such a sad predicament

Beat the bastards beat em now
Bro, why you still have those texts? Delete that right now.
yes you are.
greycel like this greycel like that.. but your bitch ass is so jealous that you hit someone. BECAUSE he sat on the lap of a girl who doesn't even like you... lol

Clickbait but based tbh.

Low inhib power play. I was INSANELY cucked as a bluepiller tbh I was probably worse

kill both next time

Wow you were a cuck back then.
At first, yes. But he got tired of her shit and stood up for himself. That's better than 99% of the cucks.

That’s good then. I’m actually pretty surprised you got away with it. I’m guessing it’s because you only hit the guy and his head hit the foid meaning you technically didn’t hit her.
:feelsclown:

Hitting an innocent person. Not good. I'm assuming this is fake

Extremely based
The blackpill was with you from the very beginning
full

Any updates?

Did you just straight up punch him all of a sudden? Did he provoke you verbally?

I wish I was low inhib enough to do this

collateral maxing, headshot too?!

nice btw, but no bonus points for teeth flying

he didn't do anything wrong, blame the whore not the guy

Any updates?

Did you just straight up punch him all of a sudden? Did he provoke you verbally?

I wish I was low inhib enough to do this
no updates tbh. She stopped talking to me, the black kid stopped fucking with me (beat him up multiple times before for doing so, so it’s good to see he learned his lesson). Perhaps something amusing might happen next year. Who knows?

Straight up. I was chilling, saw it, blood went cold, went up, punch, sit back down. No facial expression change. It was my breaking point.
collateral maxing, headshot too?!

nice btw, but no bonus points for teeth flying
I feel that what I did was good enough. Too much would have attracted too much attention and BTFO’d me.
Extremely based
The blackpill was with you from the very beginning
full
Thank you based brocel.

Yikeroonies your personality is toxic :soy:

well done

Giga pilled ngl

NGL even when i was bluepilled no foid liked me

your school administration really doesn't give a fuck JFL. I almost got expelled for way less than that

How can you get away with something this based brocel

High T move tbh

At least you don't have to live down your oneitis embarassing you because you at least stood up for yourself.

your school administration really doesn't give a fuck JFL. I almost got expelled for way less than that
How can you get away with something this based brocel
The thing is, its not about the school administration. A guy got angry at me and fabricated stories about me being transphobic and misogynistic... almost got suspended. That plus I actually had a shooting threat called on me and fucking pigs searched my dorm room for guns.

The thing is, the guy I punched was an absolute spineless shit who didn't want to get beaten up again, and the femoid was terrified of me. No one else witnessed it actually. For the longest time I was ready to get suspended. But I guess I was lucky this time.
Yikeroonies your personality is toxic :soy:

well done
>you have a shit personality
Yes.

That guy was better looking than you?