Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I suffer from chronic pain.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
This is what I mean when I say suffering begets suffering. Having one bad trait or bad occurrence increases the the likelihood that more will come. Life is truly hell.

I too have chronic pain, mindfullness meditation helped me. Chronic pain doesn't consume me like before, after years of it I kinda accepted how it is. Nowadays I even see some positives, like before I was very highinhib, now I'm lowinhib because what can anybody/anything deal to me that's worse than chronic pain? Nothing.
You probably will be in chronic pain but pain != suffering. It's possible to have pain and not suffer from it.

Chronic pain for an incel only gets worse when others are exposed to him. Their malevolence and fear of your inevitable dissatisfaction with their social inequities and ways of functioning, makes them see you as something of a threat to their system. If their system changes, they fear they themselves won't make it in this new class system. Ultimately, when chads and normies see you, they fear themselves in you.