Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I support FGM

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Because nobody gives a fuck about circumcision lol. The fact that society supports such a barbaric practice is beyond me. If I am not allowed to experience the pleasure of sex then lol at toilets not being able to. Get fucked.

XD

Because nobody gives a fuck about circumcision lol. The fact that society supports such a barbaric practice is beyond me. If I am not allowed to experience the pleasure of sex then lol at toilets not being able to. Get fucked.
Over for Somalicels

toilets mog us all tbh

It would significantly slow down female degeneracy if we implemented circumcision of females.

But does it cause men to be less sexually active, I thought it just removed a skin piece off the head?

kek at calling it "female genital mutilation" when male circumcision isn't. Also "female gential mutilation" is the same thing as a foid getting a labiaplasty, both involve cutting roast flaps

Every hole should get circumsized to they would stop their degeneracy

But does it cause men to be less sexually active, I thought it just removed a skin piece off the head?
It removes the whole foreskin which is crucial to feel something honestly
kek at calling it "female genital mutilation" when male circumcision isn't. Also "female gential mutilation" is the same thing as a foid getting a labiaplasty, both involve cutting roast flaps
because soyciety lol
based

Same. Girls are not entitled to their clitorises.

Very true

It removes the whole foreskin which is crucial to feel something honestly

Hmm, I think it makes it harder for you to masturbate but I thought it increased sensitivity? The main benefits are just the cleanliness and less risk of infection.

IMO, it should be a choice among males once they are 18 or something but mandatory on females from birth.

Because nobody gives a fuck about circumcision lol.
The fact that society supports such a barbaric practice is beyond me.
If I am not allowed to experience the pleasure of sex then lol at toilets not being able to.
Get fucked.
That's not actually "supporting" it OP, you're just willing to tolerate it, which is pretty much what normies do anyway since they just politely nod in lip service to those who go against it but then don't put any money or time towards ending it.

If I see you actually on the streets defending negresses getting lynched for snipping their daughters' naughty bits then I'll call that support.

That's not actually "supporting" it OP, you're just willing to tolerate it, which is pretty much what normies do anyway since they just politely nod in lip service to those who go against it but then don't put any money or time towards ending it.

If I see you actually on the streets defending negresses getting lynched for snipping their daughters' naughty bits then I'll call that support.
tbh actions speak louder than words

They dont care about male circumcision

I’m circumcised :feelsbadman:

Your parents don't love you if they had you circumcised.

Fuck circumcision and FGM tbh... we're in 2020 ffs

it amazes me how nowadays we're supposed to be this super empathetic society, yet nobody gives a shit that little boys are being mutilated against their will. Men fuck the jews and anyone who supports that barbaric act. They're all fucking trash.

it amazes me how nowadays we're supposed to be this super empathetic society, yet nobody gives a shit that little boys are being mutilated against their will. Men fuck the jews and anyone who supports that barbaric act. They're all fucking trash.
Isn't it indeed

This. Just because degenerate society allows male genital mutilation, doesn't mean we should sink to their level of evil by supporting female genital mutilation.

I don't support circumcision period.

It would significantly slow down female degeneracy if we implemented circumcision of females.

it causes significant nerve damage, the foreskin has a ton of nerve endings. On top of that a lot of circumcisions get botched.

I hear it's really common in Sandland, is it true that 90% of holes are circumcised?
I'm not sure, but I heard it's common. That's what you call equality.

Same foids shouldn’t be able to feel sexual pleasure. They have denied sex to me we need to deny them sexual pleasure

Meh, I don't believe anyone should be mutilated tbh.

I wish female circumcision was as common as male circumcision.
It is prevalent in African countires where they cut off a hole's clitoris. Niggercels are based.

I had to go through that ordeal when I was a small kid. In curryland, it's mostly done by traditional circumciser and they do it without anesthetics. It's hell.

Circumcision_illustration.jpg

It's completely unnecessary for males, but very useful for foids. FGM helps to subside and control their innate whorishness. It should be made compulsory for western cracker holes, specially those who fuck dogs.

@chudur-budur If you were the world's dictator, would you make fgm the punishment for fucking dogs?

How old were you when you got cut?

Isn't living with their vagina sewn shut worse than death?

They will still have holes. If you sew their vagina shut, they will try to get their buttholes fucked by dog, you can't sew buttholes, can you?