Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I suppose i can relate to how foids feel when a sub-6 guy approaches

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Must be similar to the way you feel when a gay guy approaches you (assuming youre straight), hoping to get sex. Just the way you detest the idea of getting sexual with another guy, foids loathe the idea of touching a sub 6 man.

Must be similar to the way you feel when a gay guy approaches you (assuming youre straight), hoping to get sex. Just the way you detest the idea of getting sexual with another guy, foids loathe the idea of touching a sub 6 man.
Probably. We can't know... unless someone does fMRI scans of people on that situation.

Foids usually don't beat sub-6 guys who approach them

I don't think so. I've seen gay guys before. While none ever made a pass at me, I don't think of their existence and don't care what they do as long as they don't touch me. I've read countless times of foids saying they're disgusted by short men. Not that they pretend they don't exist but they're actually disgusted by them.

That's not the same thing.

What a lowkey way of saying you hate sub 6 foids approaching you

I guess one of the few good things of being a truecel monstrosity is that I don't have to deal with gay guys approaching me

Yes, your comment touches on a core difference between male and female sexuality - a difference which greatly influences our attitudes about sex. The difference is, male sexuality is "active" (for lack of a better word). Male sexuality does something to you - to your body. Male sexuality is about penetration, while female sexuality is about receptivity.

So, a man (gay or not) having sexual interest in you is vaguely threatening. He wants to put something in you. A woman having sexual interest isn't threatening, even if she's a disgusting hambeast, because all her interest means is that she's receptive to you.

And this is a really common troupe in feminist discourse. They talk about this, like, all the time. They really do have penis envy.

But this difference in male and female sexuality isn't actually the problem that we as a group face in society. Oh no. Because this difference has always existed, and our ancestors managed to craft polite, prosperous civilizations where men and women got along (it's a lie that women have ever been oppressed).

No, the problem isn't the difference between male and female sexuality. The problem is that due to birth control and government support for single moms, women's natural hypergamy is no longer restrained. The problem is that the modern foid has calibrated her expectations way too high. As a result, a sub-6 man making a polite pass at her is seen as a huge insult, even if she is also objectively sub-6.

No. Once I was idling in a park and a short Srilankan or maybe Indian dude cold approached me asking if I could go with him in the pubblic bathrooms of the park. I laughed and told him I like women and he just got away. I did not feel any sense or disgust or any feeling of being creeped nor any resentment towards the poor guy. It's women who makes a tragedy out of any sub-O'Pry asking what time is it.

No. Once I was idling in a park and a short Srilankan or maybe Indian dude cold approached me asking if I could go with him in the pubblic bathrooms of the park. I laughed and told him I like women and he just got away. I did not feel any sense or disgust or any feeling of being creeped nor any resentment towards the poor guy. It's women who makes a tragedy out of any sub-O'Pry asking what time is it.
Gays are low inhib af

Even if a 1/10 woman approached you, wouldn't you be complimented? I'd probably say no if she's way too ugly, but i'd still be complimented

No gay guy would ever approach me. You guys must be normie looking for that to happen. :feelsugh:

Faggots approach you?

There are some specialvictimcels here who think you mog them coz a faggot once approached you JFL.

I never got approached by a gay guy.
Even if a 1/10 woman approached you, wouldn't you be complimented? I'd probably say no if she's way too ugly, but i'd still be complimented
Even a gay guy?
What a lowkey way of saying you hate sub 6 foids approaching you
No foid has approached me, sub 6 included.

It's a huge insult to them that an ugly man thinks he has a chance with her

Interesting point of view

No gay guy would ever approach me. You guys must be normie looking for that to happen. :feelsugh:
being approached by gay dudes is a weird ass normie male fantasy, I’ve heard guys LARP about it irl a few times and there’s been a weird amount of posts about it here lately. it’s just a way of signaling how attractive you are in a way that doesn’t seem disingenuous (like straight up going “so many girls want me bro, I have to turn them down left and right”

Am I going crazy or a greycels made the same thread few weeks ago?
I don't think it's the same because even if a foid is repulsed by an ugly men it's still natural, guy wanting to fuck a guy it's not natural. Every foid ( my sister and few cousins) i know hate lesbians with burning passion. In my country gays could get killed easily for cold approaching

I guess one of the few good things of being a truecel monstrosity is that I don't have to deal with gay guys approaching me

Why would you want gay guys approaching you?
Interesting point of view

13198.jpg

Foids see the vast majority of men the same way we see landwhales and trannys. Imagine how insane you gotta be in your daily life to hate 90% of the population.

Am I going crazy or a greycels made the same thread few weeks ago?
I don't think it's the same because even if a foid is repulsed by an ugly men it's still natural
Whats natural ? 8000 years ago, 1 man reproduced for 17 women. Ugly men getting to breed is unnatural.
Foids see the vast majority of men the same way we see landwhales and trannys. Imagine how insane you gotta be in your daily life to hate 90% of the population.
My point is that foids view sub 6 men the same way a straight guy would view a gay guy who wants to sleep with him. Its a natural mechanism to prevent guys like us from ever reproducing.

being approached by gay dudes is a weird ass normie male fantasy, I’ve heard guys LARP about it irl a few times and there’s been a weird amount of posts about it here lately. it’s just a way of signaling how attractive you are in a way that doesn’t seem disingenuous (like straight up going “so many girls want me bro, I have to turn them down left and right”

Being attractive to faggots does not signal youre attractiveness to foids.

Whats natural ? 8000 years ago, 1 man reproduced for 17 women. Ugly men getting to breed is unnatural.
I don't think so, ugly guy is still a guy and he can do the same things as the hot guy. Butthole is not design for sex hence unnatural. Those 16 men was probably eaten by lions.

I don't think so, ugly guy is still a guy and he can do the same things as the hot guy. Butthole is not design for sex hence unnatural. Those 16 men was probably eaten by lions.

What kind of cope is this and did you just crawl out of a hole? Throughout human history, most men didnt reproduce while most foids did. Enforced monogamy is a relatively new thing and has already begun to crumble. We are going back to our primal ways.

What kind of cope is this and did you just crawl out of a hole? Throughout human history, most men didnt reproduce while most foids did. Enforced monogamy is a relatively new thing and has already begun to crumble. We are going back to our primal ways.
Fuck biology and primal ways if that means women should be excused of feeling repulsed by their looksmatch and uglier guys should be understandable, I'll better crawl back into my hole and rot.

Fuck biology and primal ways if that means women should be excused of feeling repulsed by their looksmatch and uglier guys should be understandable, I'll better crawl back into my hole and rot.

Iam saying women are biologically predisposed to hate men like us. Doesnt make it alright but it is what it is.

JFL, low inhib gay dudes are retarded and funny ngl.

probably, I was once catcalled by a fag and I felt disgusted

that was the day when I decide on never approaching foids again